The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

N.I.U.S remained hiding while slithering with its metallic shape through the darkness, maintaining view of the fight. It didn't take long for it to determine that it had acted correctly in abandoning hostilities with the shinigami; the speed and power presented in both its abilities and attacks was formidable, or at the very least more so then what N.I.U.S had so far seen. The A.I. was not about to leave just yet however, observing how this were to conclude was most interesting.

( Sorry for taking so long, and from now on, just ignore my part in the order, I might come back in later at some point but for now you can just continue. )
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

((FUCK, post was lost, now im going to write a crappy one in stead...))

Kuroi shunpo'ed after he saw the crystal shatter. The crystal and slime that caught him though rotated him and he crashed to the ground some 20 feet away...

Kuroi was about to rise from his stomache when he saw a figure in black and red robes. And then there was pain, and nothing at all...

The man exerted his spiritual pressure to make Kuroi faint, likely the hollow that Kuroi had been fighting as well. The man picked up Kuroi and left without a trace, but if he were to be followed, he would end up at a dock, at a particular shipping container full of other shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Shit gets real. End of Line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: