The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing your secrets (Jacob)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Sharing your secrets (Jacob) Empty
PostSubject: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am

It was day or so it atleast seemed to Anthony, this place really didn't show a diffrence in a day and night, always bright and blue sky, easy to loose all track of time if you didn't know better, you could easily work for 24 hours straight just cause it didn't mseem liek you had worked that long, but Anthony had been working a long time, not cause he ahd lost track of time but beacause he was tried of walking around checking the same and getting nowhere with his project, it needed to be finnished. And it bugged him so much that he rarely sleeped and if he actually did it was always interupted he just couldn't relax these days.

So now he was sitting at the table working over the several notes, at the so wrong place, he was in what seemed like a place of rocky mountains and desert minerals all around him, like if he was working in the middle of a desert, though without the heat fortunally. He had placed the desk right next to this big rocky gate, normally he would just use the holographic computers, but they could never compare to the work of a real computer, they could go faster and compress the information that much better. thats just facts. Plus they didn't run out of power just liek that. When working these long hours it could easily run out into draning a few dusin of batteries.

He looked over the notes, they made more sense now, but really he lacked something, it was there and he knew what it did and what it would do everything about it, just not how to activate this damm thing, nowhere did it state how he could actually make this thing work, turn it on or anythign alike that. It was all just a big bother.

Truth be told Anthony wasn't really in the middle of the desert, if he was how would he actually be able to rbing the power over there, you could follow the wires back to a hidden door that led up to his company just above himself, so he haven't even left home.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 pm

A long time had gone by, following progress and examining the new person that was qualified to take over an entire company and an even bigger secret, Jacob has as always been charged with meeting up with the next person in line, and was to determine if he was able to take over or if he just did not have what it took.
so far the kid had already shown great potential, he even found the senkai gate hidden in the city, and Jacob himself was already pretty sure he knew what he was doing, but he was to see the results of what he had made of inventions, as it could not work if the boy had not created anything himself.
Anthony had hidden himself pretty well, but Jacob knew where he was because he had been charged to keeping track of him and make sure he was out of harms way, as he had a spiritual pressure beyond that of a normal human, so hollows were not unlikely to find him somewhat tasty.

Jacob slipped trough the celling which looked liked the open air here, so one might say he was apearing out of the sky, and he began walking down on the air, as if he was walking down some stairs, each step was without sound, he found out the boys location from his reitsu, and mostly from all the wires that was lying in a big chaos all over the desert floor.
He stepped down to the ground, and his feet now sent out a sound, but Anthony was most likely too lost in his work, so he made a small cough and talked with a formal voice "excuse me young sir"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Anthony fingers went over the key board, alike it would kill him if he stopped, putting down all the notes he could make out over these poorly written notes, written alike you knew alot more, it was more like reading notes, only 20% of what there was too know was written down, he had maybe gotten hold of another 50% but that leaves him with 30% tops his missing, he wasn't really sure, but it all didn't make sense, there was some notes about these gates being able to appear just by the tip of a Shinigami's Zanpakuto, but if that was true then it shouldn't have been a Shinigami who devoloped this thing but anotherthing kept ruining that, the reappaearing notes of the Zanpakuo to the Gate it simply didn't make sense, if it was a Shinigami why would he even need this thing, he threw the piece of paper talking about the Zanpakuto and the Gate down on the ground as it simply didn't make sense.

He quickly grabbed another piece of paper starting to read it through, but not for long his line of reading stopped at the sound of a voice. He put down the paper not really sure who said that at all, or who actually had access to this place.
He slowly turned around on his chair facing the person.
"Yes?"
He let a hand go through his hair clearing his head letting the frustrating feeling float away.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Atleast the boy was too lost in his work to ignore everything around him, that was a pleasant surprise, though he did not look too well, possible a little tired, so it would not be good if any hostile people were to find him like that, but then again, that was why he was around "mister Anthony Rourke" He was in the same form as he would be when not in the school.
He made a small formal bow to Anthony "I am here to talk with you about some important business from your biggest benefactor, he is very interested in how your work is progressing, and even more on how much have found out so far" Jacob stood up straight again examining Anthony for a second extra, there was nothing particularly special about his looks, his clothes was ordinary and his hair, well it could use washing, he have probably not been thinking too much of personal hygiene while trying to figure out the senkai gate
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 am

Anthony raises an eyebrow, looking back at the gate, yes his hygene could proberly use ome work, but his sense of time was more or less lost down here, it didn't seem like hours just floated away, mostly cause the light was always the same, so was the air, and everything else, but also cause he was just getting more and more frustrating by the second he actually stayed on making this work.
"I expect with how far... you mean with the gate, or just in general?"
He smiled softly embracing the fact that this could all be a pleasent break from his work, he knew that you mostly anytime found more ideas when talking to people rather than continueing to read and decifer.
"Well good and bad..."
He shrugged stepping up from the chair, and then stepped over to the gate, looking into the opening.
"I've grasped the fact that this Gate will secure a pass to the place called the Soul Soceity... and that if you step through it without a Hell butterfly, which I expect Shinigami have with them... you go through Dangai, not really sure how that is defined and all... and then I've secured the fact this was created so People who aren't Shinigami should be abe to pass through..."
He stopped... since so far it had all been good, but after all those pretty words he had run into a halt, a deadlock, he just wanted to get through.
"But how to activate it... thats what troules me, it should be something similar to how Shinigami's do it..."
He then lets out a deep sigh, feeling like he had tried every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 am

Jacob was impressed with how much he knew already, it could not have been easy to get that kind of information, but that was not all he wanted to learn from the boy, if he was to take over all the notes he had brought along and become the new leader, he had invent something useful "Most excellent young master, but I am thinking in general, have you made any inventions lately, it is very important for the benefactor I am representing that you have made something that is completely your own" a smile creped on to Jacobs face "and then my master will be able to open the gate if you have" Jacob liked to make those kind of double meaning sentences, as it could be referring to two people at the current time, and even if anthony thought about it for a little while even he would be able to understand why.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

Anthony hand tiredly reaches back behind his head running it through his hair thinking for a moment of what to show, though his thoughts where interupted not really sure what to think. So far he knew he was representing a benefactor, representing someone doesn't exactly mean you see those you represent as such. Slightly annoyed not wanting to think about words games he sighed.
"Hmm... lets see there is all the public invention over the last months or so, though I expect those aren't what you're asking to see"
He turned around over to the table where he worked earlier moving around some papers to reveal a wristband a bit more high tech than what normal wrist band would be alike.

He then stepped back over to the man, holding out his hand showing of the device.
"Well there's this my most recent invention actually finnished it a couple of days ago, this a device designed for me no one but me will be able to use it right yet I've also made a modifyed version that will allow others to use it..."
He raised an eyebrow, wanting t see to see a reaction or hear some thoughts before continueing.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 am

Jacobs eye feel upon the wristband, he was not much of a technological expert, and only knew a few things about this and that, so he would not be able to say just by looking at it, it did look a little out of the ordinary, but he had to be sure of its use.
"well why don't you give me a little demonstration of your invention then?" He was interested as to what the thing did, if it was just slightly interesting good, that would be all he needed to approve of it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 am

Anthony gently nodded finding it great he weren't stuck with some person who'd like to play smart here, he holds up his right arm, slipping into the band strapping it on, and as he does so he clarify's himself.
"Well first off the reason why no one else than me can use this, is... that no one but me can seep Reaitsu into the band without a dirrect link... Okay first is..."
Anthony twist his wrist a few times after gotten his arm into it nicely making sure it was placed correctly.

He then streched out his arm moving his hand back, as he did a small blade appeared from the wrist made of pure reaitsu.
"There a blade here that through the device receives high vibrations to enchance its lethallity"
He shuts off the blade holding his arm up, placing his other hand on it aswell then shooting off into the distance.
"A spiritual gun, and last but not least..."
He turns his arms and triggers the shield.
"a shield both repelling the physicle and spiritual"
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Jacob enjoyed the demonstration, as the blade in itself was much like the weapon he had received back a 130 years back, even there the weapon was very unstable and cutting edge, the information was never leaked anywhere, and now this boy had made one that was smaller and possible not as strong, but still it was a very good start, he was most promising, possible the best of the few that came before him, but he had still yet to prove that.
"Most interesting young master, I believe you passed" A smile spread across Jacobs face, he made a small bow "then as of today you will be taking over as the new head master" He expected Anthony to be a little surprised by it, but it would all become very clear very soon.
Jacob found an USB pen where files of research and instructions where all hidden, he showed it to Anthony "In here lies all the research of those who came before you as well as instructions as to what you are becoming a part of, but you should know, that as soon as you plug this in your computer, you are too far in to back out" No one so far had refused, and it was highly unlikely that this boy would either
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 am

Anthony raised an eyebrow, tilting his head not really sure what to make of that he thought that was given to him a while back was this just a testing period. Not that he minded it, but it would've been better had he known he was being tested.
"I thought I allready where?"
Not that he haven't figured it out, he just needed to clarify he had the right thoughts there was other possibellities ofcourse.

Anthony quickly stepped forward snatching the USB pen allready on his way to to a computer with the right slot for it, though stopping just before putting it in, not entirely sure if he wasn't just throwing away his life right now.
He took a look back taking a few moments to think for a moment.
"And this will change nothing concerning what I'm allowed to do?"
He just had to be certain that he weren't going to lock himself into some contract that would make him some kind of puppet.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 am

Jacob kept standing where he was, it was not uncommon to be suspicious of it all, but as far as Jacob knew there was no strings attached, rather he was allowed to act without any strings at all "Right on the contrary young master, you will be allowed more than you were before, in a few minutes a new bank account will be opened for you, it will allow you almost endless supply of money" He placed his hand on his chest right at his hearth "I will be able to tell you everything once you accept, but until then I am not allowed to tell you much more then I already have"
It would not be a good idea to tell him that he was being watched 24/7 seven these last few weeks, it would possible make him angry, and that was not smart to do right now, Anthony had so far proved to be the youngest and most promising individual he had meet, and getting him to lead the company would most likely make the company prosper for many years more.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 am

Anthony hold his momentum for a second, tilting his head, this didn't exactly seem like one of those splitsecond decissions though it seemed an answer was expected right now. Well he started this so why not go all the way. And with that decission made he plugged in the usb pen casually sitting down within a few seconds he let his fingers pass over the bare plate as it lit up as a key board. Another moment passed and then his eyes was running over the the glimpse of the various titles of the files on the pen.
"Well Then... I suppose money and freedom, only a fool would decline... right?"
His eyes was just running over the screen while talking, not that he wanted to be rude, but he wanted to get ahold of just what he had gotten his hands on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing your secrets (Jacob)   Sharing your secrets (Jacob) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing your secrets (Jacob)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: