The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art of Razing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Junko was in the woods, as the 11th squad barracks was an unsuitable place to practice such an art, the Demon Arts, Kido, And she had many things to practice.

Junko was in her robes, shinigami robes, black robes that yielded a certain amount of authority in Rukongai, but it all mattered about Seat in a squad in Sereitei, she thought she could use one, but she currently had none, and she needed an arsenal to back up a seat in a squad. most of the spells required concentration and she would give it.

She would learn the spells from the bottom up, Hado 11 Bound Lightning, she thought about combining it with Bakuto 4, but she decided that she could do that after she learned it with a string that was tied to a branch of a tree... Junko began tying the white centimeter wide string around a small branch, the burns should contrast with the white interwoven fabric of the string. She walked back 10 paces, judging that to be a sufficent distance for saftey from the target. She calmed herself, her stance widened and she took a deep breath, and aggressivly, she wrapped the string around her arm and yelled, HADO 11 BOUND LIGHTNING!, and yellow lightning raced along the string, and there was a crack, the branch was seemingly struck by lightning.

Word Count 222
Needed 210
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Junko observed the damage from her kido, walking toward it with confident strides, the branch was broken, smoking at the break, the string was blackend and smoking as well, the the loop and knot were obliterated.

she knelt, taking the kido book to select one that she hadn't already tried, She read hado 12, and since she wore armor most of the time, she had little use for this... so she decided to skip it, and go straight to hado 13, Killer Bee, the description read ,'The User releases many small yellow bullets of lighting from their finger tips, and are used for piercing the opponent in multiple places.', a scatter shot of sorts, she had been lookign for a kido like this, having failed in finding a way to deal an effective spread of damage. This could prove to be an effective meathoud...

Junko set up a canvas of sorts, a white bathrobe, not hers, picked out of the laundry near an hour eariler, a dirty move for sure, but effective for her amibtions. She took the 10 paces back what she had deemed safe before, it was abit closer but still safe... She pointed her fingers, all of them at the robe, which was hung from a low branch.

Junko spread her legs again, widening her stance, bracing herself for whatever recoil would ensue"An array of bees sting you with the force of many, Hado 13 Killer Bee" And the yellow lighting bullets shot from her fingers shooting through the robe, and junko kept at the kido, performing a machine gun effect of kido.

word count 262
required 230

Last edited by Junko on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Junko observed the tattered wreck of a robe, it had so many holes in it would not hide much of any part of the body. it's edges were held together becasue of the relative accuracy of the shots, but it was no matter. She ripped the tattered remains of the robe down, and used it to wipe the cold sweat of exsaustion off her face.

Junko's next kido she settled on required abit of blood, so she drew her zanpaktou, and sat on a boulder, she took a deep breath, observing the razor sharp blade, the two balls at the bottom were opague as ever but yet they glowed faintly, but that was not what she needed it for, Junko ran her hand on the edge of her blade, the sharp pain of the cut relizing immediatly, and subsiding quickly, what she needed was there, blood, the fairly shallow cut producing what she needed.

Junko clenched her hand, the warm liquid being trapped inside for a time, junko read the incantation, likely only having 1 chance at this. She picked a tree, an oak of suitable proportions, it was dying, and was big... a good measure of strength. and

Junko said calmly, "Let my blood become my bow, let my breath become the mist, Hado 14 Blood Arrow" She felt the blood seep out of her clentched hand and become a thin bow about 4 feet long, and a thicker arrow, clearly using most of the blood. She drew the arrow back, and aimed, and let it fly, a large mist of blood flying everywhere...

word count 262
required 240
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Junko blinked, covering her eyes, the cloud of red mist was subsiding, she sheilded her eyes, and as soon as the bloodmist subsided she opened her eyes, she had a small mirror, part of a makeup kit, a random gift, but she opened the mirror and saw her face, red completly covered with blood, she had a very femine moment, screaming very very loud, not touching her face, after it was over, she grabed what was left of the bathrobe, and wiped her face down with it, getting her neck and arms as well, leaving it fairly blood soaked, and she ripped part of it tying it around her hand to stop its bleeding.

However the damage done to the tree was considerable, punching a hole clean through, but now she wanted to move on, to teh great new things that awaited her in her kido book. And she found one, Hado 16 Sonic Wave Arrow, Now she stood, and picked out a new tree, a rather young tree, about 10 years old and a foot in diameter, She set her sights, lining her arm up on the tree and chanted, "A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings. Hado 16 Sonic Wave Arrow", and air visibly disturbed, formed in a V around her hand, and it shot off, hardly a sound came about as it sailed toward the tree, the oak, if it had arms would have blocked, if it had shunpo it would had dodged, because it certainly did not want to go through this if it had a mind.

Word count 265
Needed 260
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Junko stared upward, in awe, the V of air had cut through the young healthy tree trunk, and kept going, but that was not awe inspring. What was was the tree top that was falling torward her. The silence was interupted by the rustling of the branches with the branches of the other trees.

Junko dived out of the way of the trunk, but not all of the twigs and branches, She got pinned under a thick branch at her hips and as much as she struggled she could not free herself. Junko had fallen next to her kido book, so she reasoned she could find a kido she could use to expel the tree. She opened the book, her being on her back, and there being twigs all around she didn't move much for fear of loosing an eye or ear drum. ((Its possible, i speak from experience.)) She settled on another hado spell, Hado 17 Smite. She read the spirit chant, thinking a few possible scenarios. It could just fall back on her, or it could launch in to teh tree's and get stuck, she finished memorizing the spirit chant as she deduced that it was a 70/30 chance that it would fall back on her... but she would take it...

Junko chanted, "The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked. Hado 17 Smite" A purple octagon of energy formed and shot out, and took a course that Junko hadn't predicted, the large block destroyed the tree, cutting the branches and part of the trunk away, luckily her kido book was behind her, and the block shot into the sky, persumably for an infinite time. someone in SS space would be pissed if it hit them.

Word count: 282
Needed 270
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 am

Junko was satisfied with her work today so she packed up a fewthings, the book, and well that was it, she destroyed most that she brought with her. So junko started the hike back to her barracks, thinking of excuses of where she was.

---The next week--

Junko was hiking through the forest once again, looking for a secluded spot. Not the same one that she used before, that could be a trap now... So junko picked a small clearing, a boulder sat in teh middle. A suitable target. She had her armor on today, but no chainmail Just the platemail over her robes. Flawed protection, but protection none the less.

Junko sat down with the kido book, there were two kido she would like to learn, but they were nearly identical. So junko decided on the more powerful one. Hado 21 White Lunar Spear Shot. From its description it seemed impressive. But impressiveness was not all that gave something its power, efficentcy did, and She would need ot cast it quickly and get it to strike from the sky with precision. Junko walked over to a tree, not really caring about what kind, but she carried a nail and a sheet of paper. When she put the paper against teh tree, she held the nail at teh top, and she bashed it with her forearm plate, a makeshift hammer. Once it was about halfway in she stopped, but that was only 3 strikes. Junko now walked to the boulder, her petite body making the step on top of the boulder, as it was 12 paces away from the tree. She smiled and began.

Junko stood on the boulder, the piece of paper nailed to a tree was her target. She imagined the a bullseye on the target, and aimed for the center. She widened her stance, lowering her center of gravity, And she thought about what the description said. If this kido comes from the sky, then she must shoot it to the sky. So she started the incantation, "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" Junko took a deep breath, in and out, gathering reiatsu to use for this kido. She closed and opened her eyes as she did so. She said low at first, but as she go to the name her voice increased in volume. "HADO 21 WHITE LUNAR SPEAR SHOT" and a white blast of reiastu was sent skyward, it hovered in the air, forming a crecent moon, and came down, at the piece of paper.

Word Count: 434
Needed: 310
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Approved, sorry I missed this. Status page updated.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Junko sat down, it was late in the evening, and she was strolling down to her usual spot, it had been awhile, too long, since she had worked on kido...

She had her new armor, and decided with all this fire abilities, it was time she learned something with water, it would give her some versatility, and may well prove the life saver in a combat situation...

She walked to a tree, and stuck Fenikkusu no Tenshi into it, tip first, she would sharpen the blade later, so it didn't matter much to her...

She backed up to the tree and opened a book she had brought along for the purpose of remembering the kido, and being able to recite the kido...

She stood with the book in her left hand and her hand on the ground, she knelt on the ground, and recited, "Hado 24, Water Slicing Blade..." she concentrated, giving her reiatsu untempered into the ground, and hoped something would happen... and something did happen...

A cricket chripped...

Junko cursed, and thought, 'This is a different kind of kido, therefore, it requires different exectution...'

So junko tried again, she knelt, and this time remembering to recite the incantation, which was one of the stupidest she had ever heard, "Let those who toss the stone in the pond, be splashed by their own self doubt HAdo 24, Water Slicing Blade" This time, she felt the water spawn from her hand, and travel through the earth, and a powerful build up, and an explosion of errsosive force which sheared the bark off the tree. Not as powerful as it said it was, but good enough for her purposes...

Word Count 277
Word Count Needed 340 - 100 = 240
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Junko limped into her grove, a crutch on in her hand, Even with her miraculous pull from death, she wasn't fully healed, although the Captain of 4th squad was very good, and she had written her a letter of appreciation. However, during the fight her Zanpaktou had been broken, Down the to the knub the blade was, her armor shattered, and her body destroyed... The Captain healed the body, she would have to cope with the other two. She had been issued an Asutchi, a generic Zanpaktou, but the kido she was interested in had the potential to replace it.

So here she was, in the grove, her younger self dressed in Shinigami robes for once, she felt strangely light on her feet...

She leaned the crutch against a tree, tenderly leaning on her left leg, trying to keep the weight off the recently healed right one, She raised her right arm, and opened the book to the page which contained the incantation, and effect of Hado 27. So she started the incatnation, speaking slowly, trying to engrave the words in her mind...

A blade of reshi formed along her arm, protruding 6 inches from her arm and could easily be used as a stabbing weapon, but slashing could be a problem... She limped to a rock, and stabbed it, but the blade shattered, obiously not strong enough...

Junko tried again, trying to remember the words she had just spoken, "Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds. Hado 27 Reshi Blade" She said this stronger, more confident, and she dumped reiastu into it, trying to make it stronger. The blade formed, The white reshi looking more solid. She stabbed at the rock, and it deflected off, not shattering, 'perhaps as a last resort' thought junko...

Word Count 303
Needed 370-100=270
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Junko sat down, her bandaged body aching, and her leg bothering her more and more, dissapating the Hado 27, and thought, 'I still have time, i can practice more, although, im supposed to be resting, she thought of the crutch that was leaning against the tree, and did not look forward to walking and getting it She thought of kido she could use from her current sitting position... 'Perhaps another hado? No, i have many of those... So Bakuto...' She flipped to the bakuto section in her book, the book resting confortably in her left hand and her right flipping the many pages to the second half of the book.

She found what she was looking for, which could very well have been an an equipment issued by the soul society, 'I suppose THATS why we don't get smoke bombs...' The bakuto she was looking at was Bakuto 21, and literally was a smoke bomb, which could be useful for a tactical withdrawl.

She knelt again, similar to her water jet kido, which she had yet to actually use in combat... She recited the name of the kido, hoping to get this seemingly simple kido in 1 try...

"Bakuto 21 Sekienton" she yelled, the and the reiastu nessicary exploded at her fingertips, the red smoke obsucring her vision and reaching above the tree tops, she couldn't see 3 feet in front of her, so needless to say it worked well. As the smoke cleared she thought. 'Not bad...' and she gathered up her things, and took the painstaking journy to her crutch, and started limping back to her barracks.

Word Count 269
Word Count Needed 310-100=210
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art of Razing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of Razing   Art of Razing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art of Razing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Kidou Training-
Jump to: