The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satake, Akihiro.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swordfish

Swordfish

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-12-28

Satake, Akihiro. Empty
PostSubject: Satake, Akihiro.   Satake, Akihiro. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Shinigami

Name: Akihiro Satake.

Height: 6'0" / 183 cm

Weight: 163 lbs / 74 kg

Personality: A man that lives his life on the edge of a blade, constantly pushing forward. Akihiro loves nothing more than to cross swords with a strong opponent. All for the sake of raising his blade higher. Devoting every fiber of his being to fighting, Akihiro is relentless in his training. Pushing his body past its natural limits. He appears to have little time for anything besides combat, so he can be a bit boring in social situations. He is usualy stern, and distanced. Strangely, Akihiro has a easier time relating to opponents, rather than the aquantances he makes. He has a habit of smiling when put in grim situations, or when pitted agaist a skillfull opponent. Akihiro is blunt and straight forward. Always the first to throw himself in the mix, usually not putting much thought or strategy behind his attacks.

Appearance: Standing 6'0", Akihiro proves to be a formidable man. Though not very bulky (Muscle Wise), he is well proportioned and toned. Black messy hair worn down in his face. Gray eyes. Abb's well defined, much like his arms and legs. Fair skin. Usually seen wearing standard shinigami uniform, for his approproate rank. Another part of his appearance is the white bandages that wrap his face, covering his left eye.

Akihiro:

Sealed Zanpakutō: Akihiro's zanpakuto is a regular Katana with a green colored hilt, and pentangular shaped tsuba.

Skill Points:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 5

Fighting skill: 25

History/Background: Akihiro was reborn in the Rukongai, like many other before him. Left to wander, he turned to violence rather early. When he was hungry, there was no other choice but to steal. Akihiro fought regularly with the other kids, and sometimes even adults. This caused some animosity between him and the other citizens. He was labled a trouble maker, and a outcast. He was so problematic that a shinigami was dispached to "deal" with him. The shinigami sent to take care of the boy was a member of the 11th squad, a seated member. Once the man engaged the boy in combat, he easily took the upper hand by destroying the childs left eye. Still yet, the young Akihiro fought bravely. Honoring his courage, the Shinigami disobeyed the orders assigned to him. Kaname Satake, was the name of the man... He took the boy under his wing, and gave him a name. Kaname was a typical 11th division member, rowdy, proud, and most of all a fighter.

Though, living with him was no easy chore. Kaname instilled spartan values into the boy. Teaching him to be strong, self dependent, and most taught him how to love fighting. He was very harsh in training Akihiro, going as far to spar with real swords. Anyhow, Akihiro adapted rather quickly to the teachings of Kaname. Some time passed, and Akihiro grew. The time he spent with his father shortened day by day. The shinigami/arrancar war, kept him busy out in the field. Following his fathers suggestion, Akihiro later joined up with the shinigami academy. Now he currently resides there, taking classes and so forth. Quite recently, Kaname was in combat with a arrancar and parished.

Rp sample: Akihiro sat in the 11th division barracks, Wanimaru across his lap. The shinigami closed his eye, moving into a state of meditation. His mind moved from the current reality, into the inner world of his Zanpakutou. Jinzen... It was like he awoke from a dream, laying in a soft bed of wheat his eye gazed up at the red sky. While leaning up, Wanimaru's Scythe passed by the top of his head swiftly. " 'Sup, Bitch! " Wanimaru's voice echoed through the cozmos. As the scythe moved across the field it sliced through the wheat stalks. Giving a tug on the chain, the weapon flew back into the Zanpakutou Spirits hand. " Oi, oi, how am I supposed to attain Bankai with someone like you? " Akihiro questioned drawing his katana. " Like I'd let a Idiot like you have my Bankai!! " The two entities clashed.

(Just a rp sample. I know Akihiro is starting in the academy, and has no connections to his Zanpakutou.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Satake, Akihiro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satake, Akihiro.   Satake, Akihiro. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Looks good to me Smile
Approved
Current rank: 0
Back to top Go down

Satake, Akihiro.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: