The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously this can only end well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Seriously this can only end well Empty
PostSubject: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Kaiyo loved killing hollows, she found the sound of their final scream surpsingly calming, like a cleansing of evil. However Kaiyo would usually never be so silly to walk straight into the dragons den; this was until her Captain had chosen her specifically to help the 12th squad, not usally a thought in the 11th squad but from what she'd heard he had lost a poker game and had to go get soil samples from Hueco Mundo. So the lucky Liuetenant followed the hell butterfly there, with a satchel on her back she planned to just get the soil samples and run, providing she didn't run into any trouble.

kaiyo landed finally in the desert, it was vast and from what she could see empty, but she could sense a fair few hollows spiritual energy, she decided to hide hers for a while. Kaiyo strolled peacefully through the sand, the weather here seemed quite pleasant actually. Pulling out a small pice of scrunched up paper Kaiyo had specific areas she needed soil from. She sighed slightly at the thought that this was her first official mission as vice captain. Trying to read her map Kaiyo was turning it in various direction as if it would help, she gave up and decided that squad 12 would have to live with rough estimates and that wasn't going to tell them. Kaiyo continued wandering to her rough points, there were six in total and she wanted to finish as quickly as possible, unless a decent fight appeared.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Yummei watched with a slight fascination as a small girl, a shinigami what’s more walked around seemingly aimlessly in Hueco mundo. Occasionally she would bend down for a while and scoop up a bit of sand and plonk it into a bag she was carrying on her back. The experience was for Yummei ever so surreal. Then Yummei noticed she was reading a map with some futility and his chauvinist side emerged, if she was trying to go on the direction of a map then she really must just be lost.

Stepping out to where she could see him, he let off a very shrill high pitched whistle to catch her attention. With his usual sadistic grin slapped in place he let his tongue loll slightly as he eyes her up and then he half whispered, ‘‘Lost are we little one? There’s bad things afoot in these here parts, wouldn’t want you to get hurt. Come and stay over here with lonely Yummei eh?’’

He cackled with a touch of insanity threading into his laugh to emphasize the point of his words and then took a stance awaiting her move.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am

Kaiyo had just bent down to pick up some dirt when she'd heard a hollow, and a nasty looking one at that. Always polite Kaiyo looked up and smiled at him, until he spoke that was. 'Lost are we little one? There’s bad things afoot in these here parts, wouldn’t want you to get hurt. Come and stay over here with lonely Yummei eh?'. Kaiyo took a step closer to the hollow, still not releasing her spiritual energy, 'Hiya' she waved politely, 'I'm just here doing some research but i gotta say, i think my captain would like me a lot better if i brought back you instead of some crummy soil'.

Kaiyo looked up and down her opponent, he was strong that fact she couldn't deny, the matter which she focused on however was if she was stronger, still smiling she stared into his eyes. Unable to herlp herself Kaiyo giggled, 'Yummei, as in that milkshake was yummy!' practically falling over from laughter Kaiyo continued, 'Well i guess since i know your name' she took a breath and tried to stop laughing, still smiling ver widely though, 'I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Liutenant to the 11th squad'. The talking she knew would end quite soon, this particualr hollow had issues, she could tell just be looking into his eyes, he was angry; and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

OOC: Yummei could be either aiming for intelligence or sonido, I’ll leave it up to who ever approved this post.

IC: Insanity was an amazing thing, it allowed for him to remain totally ignorant of when he was being made fun off... In fact he rolled on the floor with laughter at the little shinigami’s joke.

Insanity was also a very volatile thing and it allowed him to go from being a class A joker to a raging killer hell bent on only death and destruction in mere moments. Without warning or word he let loose a Cero straight towards the ‘Lieutenant’.

Gathering his reatsu he let loose with sonido, making light jumps with it. Coming close but never into range of the little shinigami, each time he leapt back he kicked up sand to get in her eyes and annoy her… insanity didn’t come at the cost of being an analytical fighter.

Time and again he did this, in and out, in and out; in and out… each time he watched her reaction trying to gauge from it her response time and her temperament. Then again without warning he simply didn’t stop, he came in all guns blazing coming out of his final sonido with a roundhouse kick with his left leg that swung dangerously for the shinigami’s head, and brought his left leg into ripe position to be sent brutally towards the shinigami’s stomach.

Leaping back out of reach he started once more with his in and out, in and out, in and out… Cackling madly as he did it. Today would be a fun day… today would be a day devoted entirely towards feeding his insanity.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 pm

(OOC: erm, spirit or speed please, i'm not quite sure which)

Kaiyo had expected at least a bit more banter, but she knew with the crazy hollow she had so luckily met wasn't that type to let her leave without a fight. The cero hadn't been too hard to avoid, after all it had been let off quickly, so it wasn't as strong as it could have been. Landing back on the ground gracefully she was soon to be very annoyed, the hollow kept appearing close to her and kicking sand at her, this was a little pointless. Each time the hollow used sonido to appear in front of Kaiyo and kick sand at her she didn't have much time to move so each time she just turned her face, trying to keep looking at her opponent in her perrriferal vision.

When the hollow finally came in to attack Kaiyo waw still in quite a good mood, she was about to have a great fight, she knew he was strong, and from what she could tell, mental. He came out from his last sonido and aimed a roundhouse kick for her head, kaiyo put up her arm and blocked the attack easily, jumping backwards when he aimed for her stomach. Kaiyo let out a small sigh, unsheathing her zanpaktou she smiled once more at Yummei.

Kaiyo had worked out various things about her opponent, she was faster than him but he had more spiritual energy, she gripped her zanpaktou tighter as she heard the familiar *chink* she shunpo'ed past the hollow, aiming her sword for his shoulder as she passed and landing a few metres behind the monster she tried a type of battle meditation, focusing in the core of the body and trying to raise her spiritual energy, making her attacks harder, faster and stronger. She leapt forward and let off a hurricane of attacks, swinging her sword left to right, followed by various aimed kicks at Yummei's stomach and head, Kaiyo was having great fun as she jumped backwards again, still trying to increase her energy with her breathing, feeling the thrilling prickle of energy run across her skin, the fight was definately going to be an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 am

OOC: Kaiyo I’m going to let elven or stark approve our posts for this fight ok. Also a note Yummei is aim for umm shall we say fighting skill here. Oh and sorry it’s a real lame short ass post but hopefully you understand me is busy Smile

IC: The little shinigami was fast, very fast in fact. Barely fazed by his attacks she launched herself past him with a shunpo and come in with a whirlwind flurry of her own, left and right the sword swings came from each deflected by an arm or tail from Yummei. The attacks where stronger than he expected as well, but he guessed it might be that she was adding reatsu to the attacks to make them stronger… who knows?

She changed direction with her attacks coming in with kicks aiming below the belt and to the stomach, these he tried to out maneuver with foot work and block mainly but he let himself be hit sometimes only so that he didn’t concede to much ground to backing away.

Enough was enough though, and moving quickly he stepped in to meet one of her kicks with his own. Not wasting anytime he swiped his left leg to trip her to the floor and spun bringing his right leg to an upwards kick from behind.

This of course left him in a dangerous position if his attacks either missed or where blocked, so he hastily sonido’d away to relative safety.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 am

(OOC: lol no worries wait until you read my equally lame and short post Wink oh yeah erm, fighting skill please )

Kaiyo had landed a few hits onto Yummy but they had no large effect and she was sure he had allowed himself to b hit to make manouvering less of a hassle. He was dodging and blocking with proficiency that served only to worry Kaiyo slightly, Yummy (as she had so lovingly remaned him) was a very worthy opponent, if not more so.

Catching her off guard during one of her kicks Yummy swept his leg across the floor, tumbling the small girl to the ground he spun and brought another kick to Kaiyo, she blocked it quickly with her arm, but it was a strong attack and she was forced backwards slightly, Yummy sonido'd backwards and left Kaiyo to pick herself back off the ground. Getting up quickly Kaiyo adjusted the satchel she had slung over her back, the wind blue carelessly as Kaiyo stared into the eyes of her enemy. She took of the satchel and placed it in the sand behind here, all the while watching Yummy.

She smirked slightly at Yummy, she only had three more soil samples to get and she was certain her Captain wouldn't accept this is an exuse for not getting them, Kaiyo had the three cylinders in her pocket, and she had placed her bag on one of the soil sites, unusual battles she giggled to herself FOCUS she heard tenrai yell into her ear. Zenpyou took over from there, 'Kaiyo you need to think of a strategy, you can't beat him with us alone, but we're ready when you are' Nodding slightly, Kaiyo took one hand off her Zanpaktou.

Spinning her sword at the side of her body Kaiyo began running towards the hollow, still spinning her sword on the way, this time swinging it around her entire body, still only with one hand. When she got a few metres away from the hollow Kaiyo flash stepped high above her enemy, stopping swinging her sword she threw it down towards the hollow, watching it get closer and closer she waited intil it nearly reached him before flash stepping to her Zanpaktou and grabbing it by the ribbons on the end, followed by a sideways swing along Yummy's stomach. Jumping backwards again Kaiyo re-adjusted her control and began holding her zanpaktou by the handle again. The attack wasn't to kill or highly wound the hollow it was so she could gauge his level more. 'Okay good, you know what to do next' called Zenpyou's usual low ominous tone.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 am

OOC: A post hopefully meriting fighting skill pleaseth. (yeah elven I stole pleaseth from you)

IC: Yummei watched perplexed as first the girl before him stood staring at him but apparently deep in thought, what wasn’t he good enough to focus on in a fight anymore?

But then she came charging forward and again to yummei’s surprise she started swinging her blade, in circles she spun with it coming closer and closer and Yummei almost burst out laughing at the sight of it.

But then she came out of the arc of one of her circles and came up high with shunpo, and flung her blade down at him, it raced down to meet him and he prepared to meet it head on but as he ascended towards it she used shunpo again. Catching the blade mid air she swiped it around and would have gutted him, if not for a combination of ungraceful mid air rolls and a hefty sucking in of stomachs she might have succeeded but as it was he came out with a slice along his stomach.

On the sand, he panted heavily, and running his finger along the line of the licked up some of his blood. Giving the little shinigami his renewed attention he grinned without mirth, ‘‘Little one…I’m going to rip your innards out through your nose…’’

As was his style, without warning he burst forward with sonido. Picking up a haze of dust as he moved. He came in heavy; swinging first a roundhouse kick to her head he carried the arc on mid air to make it a windmill kick. Landing like a cat on his two feet he sprung upwards with a deadly right hook, and at the same time gathered energy for a cero which he aimed to hammer home with an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am

Xav:
+1 Sonido(So its speed! Don't confuse the old guy!!!)
+2 fighting skill

Kaiyo:
+1 Spirit
+1 fighting

Last edited by Sal Norongachi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

i think sonido would be like speed for the hollow
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 am

OOC: Ya it is sal just got a little mixed up their he corrected himself though. Oh and get out of my fight Razz Jk.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 pm

(OOC: please could i have a spirit point here ^^)

Kaiyo couldn't help but giggle at the hollows response he was obviously a sore loser, forgetting her angry zanpaktou's warning to focus she meaning the damn hollow struck her along her head with a reoundouse kick, he bagn showing off by spinning his leg round like a windmill, but it was the cero that worried Kaiyo, she had skidded along the ground on one knee from the kick as she stared into the face of a cero, her smile diappearing for a second she dug her sword into the ground in front of her in desperation, 'Denkou Kabe' calling forth her wall of energy based lightning to protect her, Kaiyo didn't have to wait long for the crash, the cero was damn strong but her attack held out, at least until the cero was over, panting slightly she pulled her sword out of the ground.

Throwing her Zanpaktou in front of her Kaiyo breathed out heavily, letting her spiritual energy gather along the blade, waiting until her sword was uliminatinglt bright she shunpo'ed past the monster her sword aiming for his shoulder as she went, ladning behind him she shook her head slightly, he kicks damn hard, she thought to herself, she could almost her Zenpyou roar, tightening her grip on her sword she stepped forward and spun into the air with her sword, aiming with her blade raised above her head to slash the damn things arm off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously this can only end well   Seriously this can only end well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously this can only end well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: