The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of course you are. (Yasu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female
Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2010-12-21

Of course you are. (Yasu) Empty
PostSubject: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 pm

I wonder where the library is.
Rei was walking leisurely down a path that passed by yet another dojo. She could hear the thudding of bodies hitting the floor from inside, and Rei sighed. Of course she knew that becoming a Soul Reaper required combat skills. But Rei never particularly enjoyed fighting. It always weakened her control over the thing inside her, and Rei hated losing control. She’d never forget that horrid day over a century ago…

Rei stopped walking and shook her head to rid it of the unwanted images. The couple of students who’d been chattering behind Rei pulled up short before going around her. Then they resumed their gossip, one girl pulling the other closer to whisper in her ear. They glanced at Rei over their shoulders before snickering and moving on. Rei, of course, paid them no attention.

Standing there in the middle of the path, the slightest breeze fanned Rei’s face and shifted her long black hair. She looked up, noting her surroundings. She founded herself scanning a large grassy area, with a few sakura trees dotted here and there. Small groups of academy students were congregated in the shade of these trees, telling tales of their day while eating box lunches. Rei blinked. She hadn’t had anything to eat today, so she figured she might as well take advantage of this break between classes.

It wasn’t until Rei sat down under an unoccupied sakura tree did she realize that she didn’t have any food. Rei sighed. Oh well, I might as well relax while I can.
Rei leaned back against the tree’s trunk and folded her arms in the over sized sleeves of her academy uniform. She found comfort in the fact that she hadn’t heard from her spirit since the spar with that guy she met earlier, Yasu. Therefore, she figured she could now rest in peace. Rei closed her crimson eyes to the world. But of course, she did not drop her guard.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male
Registration Date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Yasu was simply walking around outside, clearing his head of his problems. As he looked around, it seemed like everyone else were in groups, talking and chatting with their friends about their today special feats. Yasu, however, seemed to be completely alone and forgotten. "*Sigh*... It's been so lonely since I've came to this world. It's like everyone else already has too much business to pay attention to the others." It was on that exact moment, however, that Yasu spotted a friendly face... a person who had just leaned against a tree and was now deeply relaxed. He smiled, and started heading into that direction...

"WHY HELLO THERE MISS REI!!!" Trying to scare the hell out of her on purpose, Yasu quickly came out from nowhere and yelled for her to wake up. The way he did it was so suddenly and caused such a surprise that there was no doubt that she wold jump straight out of her place. "Eh eh eh... sorry about that, lady..." He said, scratching the back of his head with his right hand while grinning. "I just saw you come in here so I thought I'd come along and say hi! So... how've you been doing, Rei? Hopefully studying and training hard, no?" Yasu asked, trying to, maybe, start a conversation. Even though their last meeting didn't go so well and the two were one step away from killing each other, she was still the only person Yasu knew in the academy, and therefore, his only potential friend.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 pm

"WHY HELLO THERE MISS REI!!!"
Rei’s red eyes flew open and she was immediately to her feet with a hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. It’s not that she was startled or anything, but it was a reflex after years of solitude. After taking a quick surveillance though, Rei found herself staring at a dark haired boy who was a little taller than her. It was the boy she’d met earlier, Yasu.
Great, Rei scowled inwardly. What does he want, a rematch?

"Eh eh eh... sorry about that, lady..." He said, scratching the back of his head with his right hand while grinning. "I just saw you come in here so I thought I'd come along and say hi! So... how've you been doing, Rei? Hopefully studying and training hard, no?"

Rei relaxed her grip on the hilt of her Zanpakuto, but hesitated to remove her hand in case he made a move. What could she say? The spirit made her weary.
“I’m…fine. I kind of got lost so I figured I’d sit for a bit.” Rei admitted, offering a sheepish smile. She finally dropped her hand before folding her arms and leaning against the trunk of the tree behind her. “And you, Yasu-san? I trust you found another workout partner.”
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:25 am

Unfortunately it seemed like Rei had taken that more serious than she was supposed to, almost like if she was expecting an attack. "Wold you relax a bit? I was just kidding with you... I'm not going to kill you today, so don't worry!" Finally, though, Rei replied back to his answears, slowly becoming less "death serious" about it. “I’m…fine. I kind of got lost so I figured I’d sit for a bit. And you, Yasu-san? I trust you found another workout partner." "Well that's a convenient one..." He thought as he frowned. It seemed like she had guessed somehow. "Err... well... about that... not really. You are the only one brave enough to even talk to me, I guess!" He grinned as he then took a seat on the grass below him, regardless if Rei was in the mood to have company or not. "But don't worry... like I said, I'm not gonna kill you today... I'm here to rest a bit, before I have to go back for some more ass kicking!" His over self-confidence was back. "Though... we do have to repeat that last fight someday, though, don't ya think? It's not everyday that I find someone strong enough to actually keep up with me, after all!"
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 pm

“Strong enough, huh?” Rei considered this. The truth was, Rei wasn’t nearly as confident as Yasu. In fact, she doubted she would have even made it into the academy had it not been for her inner spirit. Rei felt that alone, she was weak. A push over who couldn’t even call a being her enemy. No. Any physical strength Rei possessed now was because the spirit had pushed her for all those years.
But then, she’d managed to contain the wild spirit for the most part after all this time, right? That had to count for something.

Rei slid down the tree until she was sitting, being sure to keep a certain distance between her and Yasu. She drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them—a habit of security she guessed. Rei glanced at Yasu and smirked slightly. “Well sure, if your excessive self-confidence doesn’t get you killed first, I’d be happy to defeat you myself. And for future reference…”

Rei undid her Zanpakuto from her obi and poked the side of Yasu’s head a few times with the end of the sheath. “Don’t…sneak up on me like that.”
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Seeing that Rei was now finally trying to relax as well, Yasu let himself fall on his back, supporting himself with his elbows. “Well sure, if your excessive self-confidence doesn’t get you killed first, I’d be happy to defeat you myself." "Hmph, oh come on, I'm not that much self confident, I just-" Yasu immediatly stopped talking, like if he had said something rude. "You idiot, what the hell are you doing?! You want everybody to find out!?" He thought harshly. Before he could explain himself or think at all, though, he felt himself being poked at the side of his head by Rei's sword. “And for future reference… don’t…sneak up on me like that.” Grinning, he once again began scratching the back of his head like he had previously. "Eh eh eh... sorry, I was just happy to see someone I actually knew!" However, he stopped this action of his as he noticed something. "Hey... you're finally loosening up, aren't ya? Eh eh... glad to see so. Life isn't all serious business, you know? You gotta smile every once in a while... or you'll choke." Yasu looked into the sky. The sun was now setting, leaving the day with a pretty orange color. Had it passed so long already? He couldn't care less, for now, he just limited himself to look at the clouds, and rest, while there was still no trouble or problems for him at the moment, and was even finally chatting with a real friend...

However, he then seemed to remember something, as he turned his head to the girl. "So... tell me something, Rei. What happened to you when we ware sparing? You seemed... different. Like if you had somehow... been taken over by something. Oh, by the way... sorry if I wasn't very nice at that moment, I didn't really mean to insinuate you ware insane or anything... sorry."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"Hey... you're finally loosening up, aren't ya? Eh eh... glad to see so. Life isn't all serious business, you know? You gotta smile every once in a while... or you'll choke."

Rei blinked and considered this. Seems easy for him to say… Rei glanced at Yasu, noting the peaceful way he gazed up at the sky. She wondered what kind of life he lived before the academy. She doubted it was anywhere near as…unsettling as hers had been. Rei considered asking Yasu about his past and—wondering if she’d be bothering him—hesitated to open her mouth. But before she could say anything, Yasu turned his head to her and spoke.

"So... tell me something, Rei. What happened to you when we ware sparing? You seemed... different. Like if you had somehow... been taken over by something. Oh, by the way... sorry if I wasn't very nice at that moment, I didn't really mean to insinuate you ware insane or anything... sorry."

Rei turned her head so he couldn’t the pang of regret it her eyes. How am I supposed to answer that? What, tell him that there’s a voice in my head? That it’s constantly trying to take over my body to go on a killing spree? If I were him I’d think was insane as well…Just play it off Rei, play it off.
Rei turned back to Yasu with a forced smile. “I’m…uh…bipolar?” Rei laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. “And it’s okay, a lot of people find it…odd.”
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

"Uh?" Yasu turned to her as she answeared, this time looking slightly curious. Somehow something seemed odd on this last reply of hers... but he decided to let that go and resumed his usual positive face. "Eh... bipolar, hm? Is that some kind of double personality disorder?" He asked, confused. He hadn't heard much about such a thing at all, regardless if that was so rare in a person or not. It would be normal to think that Yasu would never miss such a chance to give off one of his usual taunts, but somehow... it woud also be a mistake. "Well... don't worry about it, Rei! After all, the world would be a much more boring place if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary! He stated, as he started to get up. "Woooaahh.... see ya Rei! I'm outta here... it was nice talkin' to you though!" He yawned and stretched his body a little. "Stay safe!" He spoke for the last time, as he started to move away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

"Eh... bipolar, hm? Is that some kind of double personality disorder?"
Rei sweat dropped and scratched her cheek lightly with a fingertip. “Um…something like that…”
Stupid. Rei inwardly scolded herself. You couldn’t think of something else? Rei wracked her brain trying to think of something to say to Yasu. The truth was, he was the only person who’d been friendly to her since she got there, despite his taunts and the spar earlier. And Rei figured that if she wanted to befriend him, she definitely hadn’t gotten out on the right foot. Maybe she should start over now?

But Yasu was already getting up. "Well... don't worry about it, Rei! After all, the world would be a much more boring place if there wasn't anything out of the ordinary! He stated, as he started to get up. "Woooaahh.... see ya Rei! I'm outta here... it was nice talkin' to you though!"He yawned and stretched his body a little. "Stay safe!" Rei watched as he started to move away.

“Um…wait, Yasu-san?” Rei started to get up, reaching a hand out as if to stop him. But she hesitated. Wait, what do I say? For a moment, Rei looked stuck. But then she figured that Yasu had to be somewhere and she shouldn’t hold him up. She should get back to training soon herself. Rei offered a small smile and wave at the retreating figure. “Um…Be careful.”
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

“Um…wait, Yasu-san?” "Uh?" Yasu turned around to Rei. For a moment, she just looked stuck at him. "What is it, Rei?" He asked, curious. Rei offered a small smile and waved at him. “Um…Be careful.” He grinned, and replied back as he made a thumbs up to her. "Eh... you too, Rei!" He then turned around, and finally resumed his walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of course you are. (Yasu)   Of course you are. (Yasu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of course you are. (Yasu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: