The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

merry xmas everyone :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frost

Female
Number of posts : 232
Where the hell am i? : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: merry xmas everyone :D    Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 am

merry xmas everyone Very Happy im gonne be gone for sometime and i dont know if i will be on since im going to sweden with my brother were we are going to hold newyear together with his girlfriend and some of our familiy ^^ so im gonne take the train here the 27 so i wont be on after that sorry if i havnt post.. kinda have a lot to see to around me since its just been christmes and well the clean needs to be done also before i got so i just want to say that and happy new year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takatsumaru

Male
Number of posts : 401
Where the hell am i? : Canada, Quebec
job/ intrests : Roleplaying
quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: merry xmas everyone :D    Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:27 pm

I wish you a merry christmass and a happy new year, wish you good health, lotsa money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

merry xmas everyone :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1