The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is that so? (Otaku786)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu

Yasu

Male
Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2010-12-20

Is that so? (Otaku786) Empty
PostSubject: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Yasu walked into the training grounds, stretching his arms and legs, with a slight smile on his face. He wanted to do some exercise today, nothing too fancy, just a little something to make him move his muscles a bit. He grabbed the Zanpakuto on his back and unsheated it with a movement, making a few small swings in front of him afterwards. As he then stopped and placed it just above his shoulder, he asked with a grin on his face. "So... any of you here might actually have the guts to take me on a little spar? This sword of mine is getting a little too rusty... There weren't many people at the spot today, but Yasu still believed at least one of them wold surely accept the challenge. However, it seemed like everybody else there was already busy with something else, aside from a very small number of people. "Well... I should've know anyways. I'm probably the newest Academy Student here, everybody else should view me as worthless to fight. Still, I wish I could actually talk to somebody else than myself here..."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female
Registration Date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

"Don't guys have interest in anything other than boasting?" Rei sighed and asked aloud, though she wasn't expecting the newcomer to answer. She was sitting in the shadows near the entrance, observing the pair and group spars occurring about the grounds. Rei had been there for a while now. After she was defeated in her last spar session, she figured she should sit and watch the more experienced students in action, considering she was probably the newest one there.
I keep telling you, I could help if you just let me... Rei heard the familiar voice of her zanpakuto complain. The sword was sitting sheathed in her lap. Rei shook her head and folded her arms. Che. the spirit mumbled something unintelligible and went back to observing through Rei's eyes in misery.
Rei sighed as she watched another pair of nearby boys land equal blows on each other.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

"Hmm?" Nobody else seemed to answear him, besides a girl with long hair who was watching the spars instead of actually training herself. Nevertheless, she still looked like she was an academy student too, so Yasu knew she wold be perfect for a little battle with him. "Hey, you! Yes, you! How about you do something useful, and try your luck in a spar agains't me? Hey, don't worry! I'll go easy on ya! I promise! We're both students, so we should start training immediatly!" He said, grinning. He knew this taunting attitude of his could probably make the girl slightly more pissed off than she should, but hopefully this wold just contribute for a better and more productive session of training. He moved his sword out of his shoulder, and just let the grabbing arm stand at his right side, ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Rei internally sighed. Great, another energetic one.
Rei waved a hand at him dismissively. “If you think you can goad me into facing you with mere taunting, you’re wrong. But fine, if you have no other way to spend your time, I guess I’ll allow you to amuse us for a bit.”
With that, Rei got to her feet, picking up her Zanpakuto and dusting off the back of her Shinigami uniform. The spirit in her sword was excited, happy to be in action again. Just to tick the spirit off though, Rei took her time stretching her arms and legs.
Would you come on ? the spirit sighed impatiently. Rei could practically envision her tapping her foot and she smirked a bit. She loosened the muscles of her back, and then finally unsheathed her Zanpakuto. “Let’s get this over with.” She said to the stranger, sounding put out by the idea. Honestly, she hated fighting.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:57 am

"Hmm?" The woman seemed to have a similar attitude to Yasu's, but what was strange was when she refered to herself in the plural. "Was that what she really meant? Or was it simply a mere error of speech?" Regardless, Yasu quickly forgot about this and was still eager to start fighting as soon as he could, but it appeared that the stranger was taking her time stretching her muscles. This wasn't much of a problem to him, he could whait a little longer, but as soon as they began the better. Finally, she spoke, ready to battle. “Let’s get this over with.” "As you wish, lady. AAAAHHHH!!!" As soon as she gave the okay, Yasu started rushing to her, grabbing his Zanpakuto up with his both hands. As he came into her reach, he quickly began to give a number of consecutive swings with his sword, in order to hit her. He knew it wold probably be much harder than that to slash her even once, but he was ready to try with all his might. "Eh... this girl is strong after all... I guess this will be a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:23 pm

“Ha!” Rei was carefully watching the boy’s hand and arm movements, thus easily predicting the coming of swings and dodging the blows. The way he held his sword with both hands made her assume he hadn’t been wielding it for very long. Otherwise he would’ve known that although using both hands would make a strike more powerful, it also required more energy. Hopefully he’ll run out soon, before…
What, before I decide to lend a hand? Rei heard the spirit in her chuckle in amusement. Rei gritted her teeth and her eyebrows pulled downward in concentration as she dodged yet another swipe of her opponent’s sword. Just stay out of this. she warned the spirit.
“Why? He’ll have to move faster than that if he wants to cut you.” The spirit spoke through Rei’s mouth. Rei felt she also didn’t have control of her own arm as she raised it to block the boy's attack. Because the spirit was controlling it, Rei didn't feel any pain.

Last edited by Otaku786 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't make contact with Zanpakuto)
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:32 pm

"Damn it! How does she keep dodging all my attacks?" Yasu thought as he kept swinging his sword at the opponent. Soon, however, something odd started to happen, and the girl seemed as if she was struggling due to another cause. Then, all of a sudden, she spoke, for no reason apparently. “Why? He’ll have to move faster than that if he wants to cut you.” "Uh?!" At first, Yasu was surprised, but then started to think that this was just another taunt of hers. "What are you trying to say?! AAHH!!" Strangely, though, as Yasu was about to give the hit, she, for the first time, blocked it with her Zanpakuto. "Uh?! What... how can we have such a difference in power like this?!" He thought as he retreated back into a safe distance, pausing for a moment, and breathing heavily while he could. "Hmph! So you finally decided to use that weapon of yours, eh? I gotta admit... you're good. I might even say that I understimated you... but that won't change anything! I can't afford to lose against you, so get ready... because now's the time where the battle really begins!" And once again, he rushed off against the girl, but his opponent wold most likely notice how the attacks suddenly got a lot heavier and faster. "I'll prove to you... how much I want to be a Soul Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Ehh... Hate to interfere here with an OOC post, but as a rule, ya cant make contact with yer zanpaktou until rank 3, with shikai... Sorry, and please edit ya post accordingly
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 pm

(OOC: edited ^^)

“Ah, finally getting serious are you?” Rei sneered. She didn’t usually taunt her opponents, but she was now being influenced by her inner spirit. Rei braced herself for another barrage of hits from the boy, but noticed a change in his aura. He seemed more…determined. As if there was anything Rei knew, it was that determination makes for a powerful opponent.
We have to be careful. Rei thought urgently. Her body, controlled by her inner spirit, changed its stance as she prepared for her opponent’s oncoming. He was much faster than minutes before.
“Careful of what? No matter how fast he gets, there’s no way he can defeat me.” the spirit spoke through Rei’s mouth, answering her host’s plea.
I don’t want to hurt him! Rei stated sternly, trying to force the spirit to the back of her mind. Rei’s arm clutched her head. “Would you come on and let me handle this for once?” the spirit hissed. “You won’t be the one fighting so shut up with that ‘peace’ crap!”
“And sit back and watch you reap havoc? Not a chance!” Rei shot back. It now appeared that Rei was having a full blown argument with herself, but at the moment she couldn’t think about how insane she must look. Her feet were frozen in place as she tried to regain control, and there was no way she’d be able to avoid the approaching assault.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Yasu kept on swinging, and even though she apparently was having a harder time not getting hit, it also seemed like she was talking to herself, or was just mentally insane. "Uh? What's the matter with her? Why does she keep talking to herself?" Yasu wanted to stop the match and ask her what was wrong, but he couldn't damage his reputation. "Oh right... that's just great. There are like what? Probably hundreds of students available to spar on this academy, and I had to end up with the only mentally limited one. Snap out of dreamland and return back to this world already! I want you to fight all out against me! He grabbed his sword with his both hands and placed it in front of him, in a line. ...or else, I'll just force you!" He said, as he resumed his attacks. Convinced she wold "wake up" due to fear, or reaction in any sense, this time, Yasu was going to give a big, strong, fast downward blow into her shoulder, but just an inch or two away from her neck. However, there was something wrong. "...?! Why... why won't she move?!!" he thought, as she just stood there frozen. "Move, god dammit! Do something! I don't want to cut you in two!" Despite these thoughts, though, Yasu knew that if he truly wanted to be a Soul Reaper, this was a process he had to go through. He shouldn't be afraid of hurting another comrade in a fight, he had to be tough for battle. So, convinced of this, he just kept his swing going. He closed his eyes into the darkness, and was ready to face the great injury that the stranger wold be submitted too, when he reopened them.

...however, as he opened them, he noticed nothing had happened. His sword had suddenly stopped just an inch away from the girl's neck, and Yasu could barely breath as he noticed this. "Wh... what happened? Why can't I hit her? I didn't even notice my arm stopping the movement... what's going on?" And then, he froze there too, just like his opponent. "...Am I afraid of hurting her? Why's that? She's just a stranger... I don't feel any kind of emotion towards her... so what's wrong with me?!"
Nevertheless, he still didn't want the girl to know about what he was feeling that prevented him from going further, so he tried to talk. He slowly started to move his mouth, and soon, speech was finally heard, although very low and confusing at first. "Didn't... I... just tell you... I wold force you... out of it?" Finally, Yasu was able to move, and so he slowly moved his Zanpakuto up, and stepped back. He still had no idea about what had just happened, but he couldn't afford to lose the fight just because of that.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 pm

"Oh right... that's just great. There are like what? Probably hundreds of students available to spar on this academy, and I had to end up with the only mentally limited one. Snap out of dreamland and return back to this world already! I want you to fight all out against me…or else I’ll force you!”
At this, Rei slowly moved to cover her face with one hand. Her shoulders began to tremble as she made a weird noise that was muffled by her palm. Rei finally lowered her hand to uncover her mouth, and it turned out that she was laughing. “Ahahaha, did you hear that Rei? He thinks you’re insane! Looks like you can’t even handle getting a man; you’re so pathetic.
“Look it here, boy-a.” the spirit continued to speak as the boy raised his sword. By his aim, it seemed he was going for a spot near Rei’s neck. “You can taunt her all you want. But while I’m in control, you’d better watch your mouth.” The spirit smirked and attempted to raise the sword in Rei’s hands. But Rei’s body was frozen. The spirit gritted Rei’s teeth. “Ugh…Stop resisting alread—”

“I said no.” Rei herself spoke. She didn’t want to hurt the boy. Not when the spirit within her was so untamed. No, right now her main priority was to protect the boy from, well, herself. And the desire to protect always gave Rei strength. So with this newfound strength, Rei forced the spirit to the back of her mind where she locked her up in a mental cage and pushed it into the darkness.
Rei blinked her crimson red eyes a few times, finally having her vision to herself rather than watching from somewhere inside. They widened slightly when she discovered the boy’s sword right near her neck, but that she wasn’t hurt. Why did he…?
"Didn't... I... just tell you... I would force you... out of it?" the boy said slowly. Then he raised his sword and stepped back. Rei blinked, totally confused. Her opponent seemed so determined to win just a few minutes ago, so why hadn’t he delivered the blow when her defenses were down?

“Why did you…” Rei’s grip on her sword loosened and she lowered it so the tip touched the ground. She stared at the boy, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

“Why did you…” Yasu was now looking slightly at the ground, and his hair was now completely cloaking his eyes, his face blank and serious. The fact is, he was afraid of seriously injuring the girl when she was completely defenceless and struggling against something else. However, he could never let her find out about this, he had to find an excuse to this...

And so, trying to change his expression instantly, he quickly raised up his head, only to reveal his usual taunting grin. "Eh... I guess you're not even worth hitting when all you can do is stand there talking to yourself! I'm tired of watching you say you're afraid of "hurting me"... you know how that makes me laugh? Anyway... I see your troubled mind has come to an end... so I guess you can fight at your full potential. So, wold you please do us both a favor, and come at me as if you wanted to kill me? It's probably the only way I can actually get some exercise..." This single last question of him was not Yasu hiding behind his reputation. He truly wanted to become a Soul Reaper... and he just couldn't be kidding around.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 pm

"My full potential, huh?" Rei arched an eyebrow, her face taking on an annoyed expression. Was this guy serious? Rei was quiet, appraising the stranger in front of her. He had black hair that reached to his shoulders and dark eyes that were darkened even further by the shadow of his hair. She didn't even know his name. Rei sighed and slid her Zanpakuto back into its sheathe at her left hip.
Rei turned away from the boy but gazed at him over her shoulder. "I'd rather not kill you today, stranger. Guess you'll have to get your work out elsewhere."

Che. You're just a buzz-kill, you know that? I was going to have fun! Rei could hear a faint voice huff.
You don't deserve to talk right now. Rei internally snapped. And with that bit of defiance, the buzz at the back of her mind faded. Rei sighed again and calmly returned to the shadows by the training ground entrance, where she resumed her sitting position. Perhaps I'll be able spar seriously once she falls asleep. Rei closed her eyes, listening to the shouts of other combatants. Funny, she had forgotten they were there.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 am

"What?! She's leaving already?" Yasu thought as the girl had already sheated her zanpakuto and turned away. "I'd rather not kill you today, stranger. Guess you'll have to get your work out elsewhere." He frowned in annoyance and placed his sword above his right shoulder. He was a bit disappointed in failing to have a decent spar, but even he could not force her to fight him. "Well... I thought you could entertain me better, but I guess I was wrong. My name's Yasu, by the way... I hope one day I'll be able to know yours as well... I can't always call my defeated opponents by the name of stranger." He turned around, and sheated his Zanpakuto on his back. "I gotta admit though... you weren't half bad. I hope we can meet again sometime... since you seem to be able to actually keep with me." Then, as he moved away, he raised up his right hand, but without turning his body around. "See ya, kiddo!" Even though he had already started walking away, he was still decently nearby, and if for some reason the girl wanted to say something or do anything at all, it still wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786

Otaku786

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:23 pm

"It's Rei." Rei corrected, though she wasn't sure if he heard her. She let the thing about his 'defeated opponents' slide, even though there hadn't actually been a clear winner. She just wasn't up to finishing the face-off. Rei opened her eyes to watch the boy, er, 'Yasu', walk away.
Yasu-san, huh? Rei folded her arms and inclined her head slightly to see him past her bangs. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. A formidable opponent, when his cockiness doesn't slow him down. I bet there are more people like him here...
Her crimson eyes flashed as she briefly scanned the area filled with sparring academy students. She inwardly sighed. I guess this is my world now. I might as well get used to it.
Rei once again got to her feet. Remembering her manners of combat, she bowed in Yasu's direction, though she was sure he wouldn't notice. Then, with a final glance at the training grounds over her shoulder, Rei leisurely started for the exit. She was new at the Academy and had no idea as to where she was going, but she figured she'd go along with her feet and look around a bit. Maybe I'll actually find someone to talk to while I'm at it. Rei thought, sighing aloud. It was something she'd caught herself doing a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that so? (Otaku786)   Is that so? (Otaku786) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that so? (Otaku786)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: