The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2010-12-15

Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 am

Mathel leaned up against the white washed stone wall of the public library, his violet eyes scanning the people, as they walked by for those that stuck out. A cold wind blew from the east as his jacket whipped with the breeze as he reached into his pocket to pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Bringing one to his lips he puts the pack back where he got it and with three puffs it was lit.

It was then that a creeping sensation started down his spine, “Shinigami…” Mathel looked over the crowed once more, somewhere out there were two humans who were not. “Come out and play little reapers…” he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Henka

Henka

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:18 am

Ah, the library. Sanctuary to top brains like Henka. It was the one place he felt at home, no matter what country, or world he happened to be roaming through. But today was different. While he loved the comfort of a library, he wasn't here to learn, and it wasn't like he could learn much from humans anyway. He was here to protect. He really didn't want to fight, it didn't seem right to destroy such a nice library, but it was what he must do. Such a bother. Why hadn't the Soul Society sent a more worthy candidate for this mission, someone with a blood thirsty rage yet to be quenched. Henka was not that person. In fact, he was quite a pacifist when he wanted too be. But, sacrifices had to be met in the name of science. Terrible, terrible sacrifices.

Looking at Henka, you wouldn't believe that he was a soul reaper, dressed in a Gigai as was regulation. He looked like a high school student visiting the library to prepare for a research assignment. His clothing was average, dust colored clacks, and a plain white button up shirt. Besides the pink hair, he could fit in this world rather well. Henka plucked a book from the shelf, analyzing it with a studious gaze. He was not at all interested in the simple theories come up with by Human World physicists, as they were too basic. But it was necessary for his cover, his Denreishinki had tracked the spiritual pressure to this exact location. He flipped open the cell phone like machine, staring at the red blip on the screen.

His blip was blue, and the person he was searching for was red. He frowned, how could he be this close and not feel a thing? The machine told him his prey was right outside. Time to get down to business. As if suddenly called by an invisible force, he dropped the book in his hand, and raced for the exit. The door before him slid open with a woosh, and Henka didn't miss a step, sprinting out of the library, and skidding to a halt. His prey was right in front of him. The man he was meant to fight. Looking at him he couldn't tell why. He didn't look dangerous, or even the least bit hollow like. But it seemed that he must fight him, no matter. The man smoking the cigarette spoke, and instantly Henka frowned. "Look, I really don't want to have to do this, but sir... I must execute you."

Slipping his hand into his pocket, Henka drew out a long slender cylinder, reminiscent to that of a pez dispenser. He brought the object to his mouth, pushing the small skull on the top of it. Instantly, a round ball slid into his mouth, and the sound of a clanging bell erupted from him. Traces of reiatsu flowed from his Human Body to his Shinigami Body as the connection was split. Henka now stood, dressed in the clothing of a shinigami, a blade hooked to his waist. His body stumbled backwards behind him, the downcast look on it was obvious. "Oh dear, not another fight..." spoke the Gikon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 am

Kaiyo wasn't entirely sure how two academy students had been dragged into an active mission, it must have been a clerical error that nobody wanted to admit to. It wasn't a particularly hard mission though, in fact it was a standard hollow killer. Though assumably, the mission would be viewed as a test for the students, to gauge progress even. Regardless of motives, the girl had been assigned to a partner. A partner who by the time she had mumbled her way through the awed remarks that an academy student was the same size as the late 11th squad Captain; had already left without her.

Not particularly a fan of playing catch up, Kaiyo had cheated somewhat. The girl hadn't been listening when she was told about the beeping machine that could show her where the hollow was, so she'd just been following his reiatsu trace.f course this plan had been thwarted by only a quincy being in their area, and no doubt, Kaiyo figured her partner might try and engage.

Kaiyo was running as quickly as she could, still wearing her cap on top of her gigai to keep her hair out of her eyes. Wearing a standard outfit of local school uniform, the girl burst through the library doors. Creating perhaps too much of a bang as the room turned to stare at the tired out girl. Kaiyo wouldn't mind so much, but Quincy's were tricky buggers.

Faltering for only a moment in her step, the girl leapt straight over an old librarian who had leant down to pick up a book, a rush of papers fluttering through the air as she shot past. Grabbing onto the edge of the book-case as she spun around it. Bursting through the doors outside just in time to watch Henka escape his gigai.

Kaiyo skidded to a halt just a metre or so behind him. Panting lightly as her gaze traced up and down the quincy. A tough guy, clearly. Kaiyo stood up straight, 'We're don't have orders concerning Quincy' she spoke in a hushed tone so that only her partner might hear. Though she kept her gaze firmly on Mathel as she spoke. Judging by his demeanour, this guy had been waiting for them, and he seemed ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Mathel smirked as the pink haired shinigami spoke of executing him, “Listen close reaper, you are lucky you stumbled on to me because I do not kill little girls. Even gung ho little reaper girls like yourself, now run along and find something more your speed to slay; I have little patience with those that think they can slay me.” Mathel took his cigarette and smashed out the ember against the wall behind him as he continued to stare down the shinigami.

Such spiritual pressure, yet it is so unrefined this one has potential yet she has to learn to choose her battles. Seeing that the shinigami was not going to back down Mathel let out a sigh, as he removed his shades and slid them into another pocket; his violet eyes filled with remorse for what he was about to be forced into doing. Grabbing the cross that dangled around his wrist Mathel frowned, “I really don’t want to fight you…but if forced I will defend myself little reaper.”

Just then another reaper burst through the side door this one still in gigai, as she spoke Mathel’s frown only deepened. “Two academy students one mistakes me for a hollow the other names me true. Logically the conclusion I draw is that either your gung ho friend is lax in his studies or that you have knowledge that is not yours to have.” Mathel raised left arm his black bow grew in his palm as he took aim at the ground and fired three shots kicking dirt and loose gravel to fly as he slid away from the wall and down the alley.

As he made his way quickly down the alley Mathel called back to the two shinigami, “I am truly sorry ladies, but I have other duties I must see to before you attempt to execute me. Though if you can keep up you might learn something about how to track a hollow properly” Mathel turned and ran hoping to lead them out into the open so that he could teach them how a quincy fights. We Quincy are not back alley thugs, we don’t fight in the closed in spaces… It was a mantra that had been drilled in his head long before his first memories had been taken.
Back to top Go down
Henka

Henka

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Henka glanced that woman, or teenager, seeing as she was around his age group. She was too be his partner in this matter, though Henka claimed not to need one. She would just get in the way of his fight, with this soul. When she called him a Quincy, Henka raised an eyebrow, looking at the man with a suspicious stare. "We may not have current orders to kill a Quincy. But the purging of Quincy life is still in order. Do you realize the danger he poses should he continue on living, killing hollows in the way he does? He lines between life and death wou-." he stopped, his mouth dropping open as the man interrupted him, and calling him a girl. His hands clenched into fists, as his head lowered. He glared at the floor, shaking with rage. "A girl?" Was this man blind? Anger swelled over him like a rushing wave of red. There would be absolutely no mercy from Henka.

"Unforgivable.. You are unforgivable..." said Henka, steadying his hand, he couldn't slash the man yet. He had to think of a plan, and in a split second he had one. The man was backing away, which obviously meant he didn't want to engage in close combat. His Gikon took a step back, as Henka began chanting something, not even acknowledging the fact that the Quincy had drawn his bow and arrow. The man continuously taunted him, calling him a girl... A girl!? He didn't even have to look up to hear the footsteps of the man marching towards an alleyway. Rage over took his urge to think of a plan before attacking. "Engulfed by the need of want to come forward..." chanted Henka. "Hado Number Two: Reel!" he shouted, throwing his hand out in front of him. Almost instantly, this Kido would activate. Should Mathel still be in range, the man would be pulled towards Henka, the power of this weak Kido multiplied by the addition of the incantation. The man would be pulled at an fantastic speed, most likely giving him only a moment to think up a defense.

If the Kido was successful, Henka would place his hand on his blade, drawing it in a quick motion that would sweep the cold steel across the chest of his prey. Henka knew that Quincy's mostly used their bows for battle, which left close combat fighting to be their major weakness. In a battle with a soul reaper who used a blade, Quincy's were mostly at a disadvantage, at least that's what Henka hoped. He wasn't really that interested in the Quincy race, they were just next to Hollow's on the chopping block. "Don't you dare call me a girl!" shrieked Henka, his voice rising. "I'll destroy you, now!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes slowly as she sighed with an exasperated look. These two were hopeless. Her partner clearly couldn't care less, and this Quincy seemed far to certain of himself to even consider whether or not these two could beat him in a fight. Of course with her true power, and even just reliant on her skill, Kaiyo could kill them both faster than they'd had enough time to realise what was going on. Though for most academy students, the act of actually taking a life was always surprisingly harsh on them. Kaiyo had no such problem.

Kaiyo took a short step backwards, tugging at the front of her hat as she sighed. 'Well I have no orders against arrogant Quincy, so you go right ahead, partner...Go kill yourself' she mumbled. Hopping up onto the railing near the path just to watch. If this guy wasn't going to attack girl's she was pretty safe. If not, she could just jump in to save the academy student whenever.

Okay, so Kaiyo hadn't had the best of days. So her sulking away from combat would likely, in hindsight, not be such a great idea. But she'd been flustered from the moment she had woken up. Just to be greeted with a student who had already decided it was a solo mission, and a quincy who couldn't see her for the light shining out of his own ass...Kaiyo needed to calm down. The brown haired girl rested her hands either side on the cold metal railing, swinging her legs gently as she watched with a rather grumpy face. Her 'partner' use Kidou, now that just seemed like the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)   Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Different This Way Comes (Henka and Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: