The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring...(Saroki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Exploring...(Saroki) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am

...A day after Junko's Acceptance into squad 11, she was almost as intimidated by the atomosphere of the squad as the appearance, she wasn't one to give ground on much, but the Atomosphere was overly aggressive, and those who were not overly aggresive were practically in shellshock, all from the death of their captain...

Junko walked out of her barracks, She had, the day before gotten her standard shinigami robes hemmed and trimmed by a shop who specialized in not making clothes, but hemming them to fit... It was in a higher number district of rukongai, district 13, and she had gotten her shinigami robes trimmed so they were almost form fitting, but loose enough to stay recognizable, she hadn't spoken much to Nara-futaicho, but she was wearing her Platemail over the robes, leaving gaps and emphasizing the robes looseness, even though they were trimmed to be thinner. Her chainmail was worn under her robes, the slinking reduced and all in all a tight fit, and warm too, the robes acting as a buffer, her talabard however was not on, and her armor was left exposed, the gold trim of the platemail glinting in the pale sunlight of the winter.

Junko was honestly wandering in this outfit, looking for someone, it wasn't too long before she was making a pattern, and walking on the roof tops... the weight reduced her jumping capablity, but she managed on strength alone to pull herself up from a short jump or two.

It was not before long that she had wandered over near the squad 2 barracks, and she contemplated approaching, thinking otherwise, as she could look very very foreign and that might ring a few bells in the stealth and reconansance division... Paticularly alarm bells...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

2nd squad had it's guard down for once, not many were even present inside the barracks. Most were out and about doing various activities, while others were on missions or patroling a certain town in the world of the living. Yes, everything was calm and still. Most shinigami had the day off, and quite a few academy students were transfered into various squads. So today was a bit of a social event. Saroki for one didn't care much for such times, and tried to avoid needless communication with weaklings.

She usually hid on days like these, not inside secret rooms or outside the Seireitei of course though. Insteady she usually picked a spot that was hard to find, and simply relax the whole day, using this method she was rarely bothered by noobies. The 2nd squad barracks was quite a big building, with at least six floors, and a large office on the top level, near the front where the captain would normally come to sleep and/or fill out paperwork.

Saroki on the roof-top of this building, laying down on the rather comfortable stone edge. The edge of the roof angled 50 degrees on each side, and met at the middle creating a rather sharp triangle shape. Saroki layed there, her hands joined below her head, her eyes closed. She wasn't sleeping, it was far too noisy and bright outside to sleep, or even get any sort of resting done. She wasn't really enjoying this, as some may have. But it was better than having a bunch of jumpy green horns talking to her.

Normally a captian would order the high seated shinigami to go out and get familiar with the newcomers and to show them the ropes. But 2nd squad was very different, they were much more serious and/or secretive. If one of the useated shinigami mess-up they cut them loose, it was one of those squads that was hard to stay in, let alone advance in rank in.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Junko spotted a shadow in her periphery, She turned quickly, the sun flashing off the polished platemail...

There was nothing, but her hand strayed to her Zanpaktou, the cold grip of the handle showing no effect against her bare hand.

She looked around, and in the angel she noticed a girl, possibly a young woman, sitting on a sharp banked portion of the Second Squad Headquarters...

She wasn't impossibly far away, in fact not even so, but she was far enough away and in such a spot that Junko would never have seen her... Junko realized that the mystery girl would probably flee if she startled her, then followed by a impressive counter attack... Junko simply walked on the roofs of the buildings, torward the girl, Probably sighted already becuase of the glint of her platemail...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:37 am

Saroki noticed as a spiritual energy started to advance on her position, she didn't feel a need to look, she merely sighed; It took a few moments before Saroki made actual visual contact, and it wasn't even visual contact. Junko's bright chainmail caused a beam of light to hit Saroki's eyes, the light shone through her eye-lids. Which made her instinctively cover her eyes with her left hand.

She looked up at the fancy-looking shinigami, blocking the light from hitting her eyes. Her gaze was lazy, and she soon slumped back down, still covering her now closed eyes.

"Oi, what's with the fancy armor. Sparkles-san." Saroki said to Junko with sarcasm. She wondered about how this gal found her, it was quite a feat on Junko's part, considering that noone had found Saroki before, or maybe they just didn't want to get involved with such a girl.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Junko looked up at the girl, as she was looking at her feet to naviagate a paticularly treachorus part of getting to the roof the Girl was on...

"Sparkles-san?" She thought, and then relized that the girl must have noticed her armor from a mile or two out...

"This is my armor, its been with me since... oh about 700 years, back in the crusading times, and i died on the last crusade, and my armor stuck with me" She responded offended even, taking the tone one might with a small child...

She remembered looking in the miror, one of the few compliments of her room in squad 11...

It did glint in the sunlight, and drew attention...
"Junko Tenshi is my name, please do not call me Sparkles-san"

Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

Saroki grinned, senseing Junko's apparent dislike of her new nickname. She listened to what the woman had to say. It was quite a story, she didn't know anyone that had died in the medieval era, but it didn't truly interest her. Afterall it just looked like it was for show; Infact, she bet she could've sliced it in two with one slash of her blade.

Saroki opened her eyes and looked at Junko, the beam of light that was irritating her eyes now gone. "Okay, Junko. What do you want?" She asked her with mild distaste in her voice.

Saroki listened intently to Junko for her response. She really didn't know why the newcomers had to ask so many questions, some of them were just idiotic aswell. An introduction was all that one would need to know, right? Apparently that wasn't what the students thought. Well, whatever, Saroki didn't care. This woman looked more mature than the rest of the newbies. Even if her uniform was a bit silly to Saroki.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Junko listened to the girl, and the distaste she took personally...

"Well, My interest was peaked when a shinigami was laying on a rooftop, quite isolated, so I came over here to find out what you were hiding from..."

Junko folded her arms, there wasn't much though her chainmail made its usual slinking sound when she did so, and waited for a response, watching the girl, sizing her up as if to take a her in a fight, the girl may lack in physical strength, she would make up in strength, but she was cocky and arrogant, and that is a combination to be baited quite easily...

"But other than that information, and your name, that is all I wish for, i was assigned to 11th squad the other day and am just learning the layout of the sereitei, or at least the best I can..."

Junko decided that responding maturely was the best way to defuse the tension, and tried to do so...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 am

Saroki pushed her leg down on the roofing below her, causing her back to lurch outwards, she then planted her hands on the stable surface below and kicked her feet up into the air. She used this momentum to swing her legs forwards, then planting them on the ground and straightening her back; Saroki then leaned against a nearby stone post that was connected to the roof of the building the two of them were on. Maybe it was just her, but to Saroki it felt like Junko was trying to start something with her.

Saroki simply hated wasting time, though her definition of 'wasting' was much different from others. Saroki nearly laughed at Junko's response, 11th squad? Her? Well she did look mildly formidable, but she didn't look like 11th squad materiel. 'Boy, the soul societey changed quite a few rules and requirments when it comes to transfering into a squad..'

"Kaname Saroki, 3rd seat of 2nd squad. She said to Junko with mild monotone. "Well if you want to learn where everything is, just look at a map; And a map shouldn't be too hard to find.."
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Junko watched this girl, in her manuvers, in a pop up of sorts to get to her feet, and leaned up against a stone pillar. All of this she watched, her expressionless face echoing her calmness. And to her monotonus response she just absorbed with a blink, nothing else to hide her suprise. "A third seat? Her?" Junko assumed the information to be true and thought nothing else of it...

"I cannot learn the layout from a map, landmarks are not on it, and a map is abit more difficult to memorize than just noting landmarks." She replied with a certain amount of humblness, but still looked Kaname in the eye when she said it.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Saroki listened to Junko patiently, one might even say intently, but that would be an exaggeration. She was abit dumbfounded that the tall woman's response, figuring that even she could figure out a MAP; Even if it didn't hold any land marks. And not being able to remember it was...Understandable, but Saroki had memorized it, so she was confused as to why Junko couldn't.

Saroki burried her hand into her face, then shaking her head slowly. She looked back at Junko a moment later, "Well, if you can't do that, then you'll just have to get acustomed to the seireitei the hard way, by exploring it on foot...But, I guess that's why you came here." Saroki crossed her arms loosely, and gazed back into Junko's eyes.
"Oi, anything else you'd like to ask?" Saroki asked her, not exactly happy to help out...This whole situation was starting to give her a headache, although since the girl had already found her, she figured that it was a waste of her time to just simply send her away.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Junko looked to saroki in earnest, 3rd seat Saroki, she watched the look of dissapointment on her face, strange. Junko simply nodded after the first words, she looked impatient, and likely despised the weakness and helplessness of the recruits.

She waited for a moment after the question, pondering it, but there was nothing really that she would like to ask her, not in these conditions, She decided to give her what she wanted, peace and quiet. "No, thank you very much"

Junko got a running start, and hopped to the next roof, the seemingly endless hallways of Sereitei seperated by gardens of green and warehouses, all left to be explored by Junko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring...(Saroki)   Exploring...(Saroki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring...(Saroki)
Page 1 of 1