The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frost

Female
Number of posts : 232
Where the hell am i? : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:28 am

hey all i got pretty sick again >.< and well thats why i havnt been on that much... and thats why im maybe gonne be away a little longer:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader

Female
Number of posts : 2717
Where the hell am i? : The Verse
job/ intrests : Drama, Rugby, Work, Creative outlets
quote : pain is just a consequence of having fun
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 am

Feel better soon Frost Very Happy If i don't see you before, have a great Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 am

Hope you feel better frost, if you need there is always someone here to chat with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Yagami

Female
Number of posts : 26
Where the hell am i? : Eastern Coast
job/ intrests : Linguist in the makings
quote : “One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Hello! I'm not sure exactly who you are but Marlamin1 keeps checking the chatbox for you so I assume you're some one important. Whatever the case, get well soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfire12

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where the hell am i? : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
job/ intrests : Video Game Designing
quote : &quot;I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad.&quot;
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Ya I here your name here and there on the site and I'm thinking your pretty popular. Hope you get better. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again   

Back to top Go down

HEY everyone >,< got pretty sick again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1