The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift

Swift

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-11-30

Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" Empty
PostSubject: Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"   Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Shinigami

Name: Setsuo Takashi

Height: 6""

Weight: 85Kg

Personality:

Like a brisk winter morn's chill, Setsuo remains cold and emotionless. Over his years of existance, there has been one fact that remained true. The only person you could rely on, was yourself. It was this attitude that kept him distanced from his peers, his harsh nature and expressionless face left others often perplexed on how to deal with him. Setsuo would rarely speak, often rather to be seen in the background then the man in the limelight. It was how he worked, quietly and unnoticed. Much like a sniper, he waited patiently until his time, and then he would strike without mercy. Given his lack of social aptitude it has given him copious ammounts of training time, and as thus his mind is disciplined and logical. Whilst his peers may rush about concerned with there trivial problems, Setuso has one simple goal. One purpose. To eliminate the hollows before him, as those of his lineage before him, he too shall strive to master the arts of the Shinigami. It is this drive and determination that will stop Setsuo at nothing short of his goal, and no ammount of hardwork, training or trivial challanges will stop him. This is his iron resolve, his will of fire.

His temperment is just like him, withdrawn and composed. Often thought of as arrogant or cocky, due to his quiet "cool guy" demeanor. However, to Setsuo, confidence and cockiness where two different things. Without belief in ones abilites, how could one ever perform to them? The life of a shinigami was bound by his fighting prowess, any weakness would result in death. Something, not acceptable to setsuo.

Appearance: Setsuo has short, spikey silver hair always remaining perfectly still even in the harshest gale. The softest eyes, a shade of blue deeper then the clearest ocean peered out from behind his silver bangs. His skin was golden brown, the years of training in the weather had tanned him somewhat deeply. His skin was covered in small lacerations and scar tissue, from the years of rigorous training, it had surely taken its toll upon his body. His clothing was rather basic, his chest remained bare apart from the bandages wrapped around his chest covering the small wounds and lacerations only recently received. Around his waist a thick leather belt resides, multiple rings and buckles hanging all the way around, each serving a unique purpose. Along his right hip, a single katana laid at rest within it's sheath. Although ordinary in appearance, this blade was far from that. His legs where wrapped in a loosely fitting black track-pant. Comfort and practicallity where the main aims of this outfit, although not offering much in terms of stealth or protection, its weights and free movement makes up for it drastically.

Sealed Zanpakutō : His zanpaktou resembles a typical katana, however being a vorpal blade there is some unique differences. Although the blade is only three inches longer then a regular katana, the weight distribution and balance of the blade make it handle as if it was a much smaller wazakashi, or tanto. The blades unique design often produces a visual illusion, quiet often misleading the opponent into believing the swords position is centimetres from its current location. Making dodging, and parrying attacks rather troublesome.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 5

Speed: 30

Intelligence: 5

Fighting skill: 20

History/Background:

Setsuo's past remains hidden, locked away by mental key within the deepest reccesses of the cerebral cortex. Upon the fateful day Setsuo crossed over into the spirit world, his memories where sealed forever dormant. Rumor has it, his life on earth sealed his fate in the afterlife.. It is said his acts condemned his fate by the highest form of power in the spirit world. His aimless wander left him searching, attempting to fill the void within himself. After wandering the plains, for many years his focus purely became destruction of everything and anything, over time however, just like the water washing upon the rocks, his resolve was broken and his path changed. The destruction, became protection. His hatred, became love. Yet that void was never filled, with each hollow dispatched he gains another step closer to redemption, and finally, salvation.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"   Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I'd say an acceptable character except for one thing sir, I think you should readjust your spirit power just a bit because I'm not sure if you've read what that implies, but along with having spiritual pressure it represents your endurance. Unless you're char is gonna kill in like five posts I'd change that...but it's up to you
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"   Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeah, i read what spirit power was used for. This character isn't about flashy long lasting battles, or hardcore techniques. He just does what needs to be done, as quickly and efficiently as possible. As they say, the idea of combat isnt in length, but in the speed in which you can incapacitate and eliminate the threat.

Fight hard, fight smart, fight to win =P
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"   Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:41 pm

lol okay then Smile

Approved
Current Rank : 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"   Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuo Takashi "Hallowed be thy name"
Page 1 of 1