The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Maynooth was still in the firm grip of winter, the town was covered in snow and ice and for the most part the streets were deserted, the cold kept most inside by the fire.

Emily however spent most her time wondering the streets in cleared her mind and helped her think. She turned the corner and began heading toward the universality grounds. A echoing bell signalled the end of classes today. Student suddenly filled the streets surrounding Emily, they starred and gawked at Emily. She was know for being strange in the town.

Emily suddenly froze in place, in the sky above the crowds of student a tear appeared in the sky a two woman stepped out of it. Both looked young, one had blue hair the other black and one both carried Zanpakuto.

Then near the two girl a trio appeared, a trio of Shinigami lead by a young girl with flame red hair. The two behind her were both men taller then her and looked huge compared to the small girl.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Tiarna arrived over the snowy Irish town, below she could see crowds of humans and not far from her stood two Vizards or at least from their arrival and their Zanpakuto Tiarna had assumed. His gripped her sword nervously, her two comrades did the same though they didn't seem to nervous.

"I think theirs Vizards" Tiarna said lowly to them. The two Vizard seem to be talking to themselves. Tiarna could feel herself shaking, she could help it. Her two comrade on the other hand showed no fear and stepped foward.

"leave now or die" One of them called to the Vizard, who broke out in howls of laughter. One of them vanished from sight. Tiarna cried out for her commrades to run but before her voice could be heard the Vizard appeared in front of the pair and cut them both down with one strike.

They feel from the sky and plummeted to the ground. Tiarna looked back to Vizard but as she did the second Vizard appeared infront of her. Tiarna couldn't move, her body simply wouldn't. The Vizard raised his hand a stuck Tiarna spending her afar her friends.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Emily stood unable to move due to the pressure form the vizard, the student around her whispered about her and look of terror on her face but they could see the impending doom that loomed over them. The trio of shinigmai landed not far from her but still didn't move but then again if she move toward them the Vizard would know she wasn't a normal human.

She watched the vizard talk to each other. The crowds of students dissipated but Emily did move but remained looking up at the two. She saw one of them raise a hand and charge something.

"Shit a cero" Emily muttered as she thought and thought fast. She dash toward the three downed shinigami and as the cero was fired she stood in front of the three. She raised her ring and traced a circle in the path of the cero, a portal opened to Hueco Mundo.

The cero travel through the portal in to Hueco Mundo. The portal closed and Emily could see the look of confusion and rage on the face of the Vizard. She raised her hand again and from the ring five soul emerged.

The first two sped toward the Vizard, doom to die but they were merely a distraction. The other three soul took a shinigami each as Emily opened another portal , one to the soul society.

The three souls carried the shinigami through to safety. Emily looked back to the Vizards they'd cut down both of the soul with ease and were now charging two cero's. with no choice Emily leaped through the portal into the soul society.

She founder self with the seireitei, she'd been here briefly before as a child. A sign over a building labelled it the squad Eleven barracks. Before Emily could move twenty or more Zanpakuto were at her throat and her arms retained.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 pm

((OOC: I think this means it's my turn to post: sorry if it isn't xP))

Kaiyo stood still for a moment. Getting a good look at the intruder before she raised her hand and the blades were withdrawn a metre or so. Leaving jut enough room for the small girl to step through. Her white haori seemingly floating along with her as she walked closer to the girl. For such an impassioned face, a soul not so used to this world. There was a certain air about her, a superhuman; Kaiyo could tell that by her reiatsu, though such a discovery served only to beg more questions. Three or so men remained with their arms around the girl, restraining her for fear of fleeing.

Kaiyo edged closer. Staring into the females eyes for a moment as she brain ticked over. Within the darkest corner of her hearts design; a fear, a worry...A fleeing entrance. Kaiyo had never been so eloquent in her own thoughts. Still, how would a superhuman just appear in her barracks and if they did possess such power, why now?

Kaiyo bit her bottom lip slightly her a stalled thought to flutter past her mind. A smile pertaining to such introductions dawned upon her face. 'Kaiyo Saiyouko Captain of the 11th squad. Who are you and what are you doing in my Barracks?'. Her overall tone wasn't hostile, though there was a sternness to her voice, a keen understanding that such questions would need to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"Such a warm welcome" Emily hisses angrily, she haddn't expected should a deadly greet but then again she was carrying three of injured Shinigami with her. The three souls that arrived with her dropped the shinigami on the ground and returned to her ring.

"I'm Emily O'Hara Ring barer and Judger of souls. You friends there took on two Vizards, they weren't nearly a match." Emily said as she saw one the injured shinigami slowly rise from the ground with the help of a few of the other shinigami, it was a red-head she'd only taken a slap where the other two had been cut.

"As her if you question my honesty, I'm no enemy in fact when it comes down to it we have the same boss" Emily said her tone rough and filled with annoyance. She'd expect a better greet considering she'd save the three shinigami at great risk to her own life.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Tiarna rose with the help of a few of the squad eleven member. As she stood she coughed blood up on to her clothes. She cradled her chest, she could feel four or five of her ribs were out of place, Broken.

"She's telling the truth, we'd be dead if not for her. Put down your Zanpakutos" Tiarna said coughing between words spraying blood onto the ground. Tiarna moved slowly over to Emily, her stumbled more then walked thought. She stood in front of Emily and starred into her eyes.

"Thank you, I owe you one" Tiarna said as the last of her strength failed her and she began to fall forward. As she fell a familiar breeze blew through her hair and she was caught by caring arms.

"Ri" She said in a voice lower then a whisper before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 pm

A gust of wind announced Ri's arrival, he caught Tiarna in his arm. He held her for a moment then took her in his arms and shunpo'd away. In one step he arrived at the squad four hospital he quickly saw her to a bed and ensure the healer tend to her.

On his way out he saw squad 11 member carrying their own injured into the hospital. He turned to the squad 11 baracks in one step. He appeared in front of Emily and starred at the two shinigami restraining Emily, they both got the message.

"Thank, You saved a member of my squad I'm in your debt. You'll not be harmed here" Ri said bowing before Emily. He rose and as he did his normal smiled returned. Doubt it didn't appear it when Ri had sense Tiarna crushed pressure, it scared him like nothing else he'd ever experienced knowing she was safe calmed him.

"What do we know"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes at Ri's arrival, smirking in light jest as she raised her arms as she spoke. Her words laced with sarcasm. 'Oh don't mind me, it's just MY barracks' she growled. Emily could have at least been a bit nicer. Trying with all her might to push past the rude response she'd gotten, and Ri's mild interruption. The girl sighed, gesturing a faint wave to her squad members as they all vanished from the courtyard.

Kaiyo stepped next to Ri. Not speaking a word to the other captain. The realisation of her own injured squad members dawned upon the girl. Clenching her fist tightly to contain her rage if only to let pass her words of judgement. Still, forgiveness was needed for anyone who risked themselves to save her squad members. Kaiyo would consider such an act as a debt, for her to repay. 'Well, Emily O'Hara Ring barer and Judger of souls, thanks and where are the Vizards'. In true 11th squad fashion, Kaiyo saw one option. Find the buggers, and kill them. A simple two part plan in which she could see nothing going wrong. It was so simple it had to work. Judging by the wounds on the returned shinigami, they weren't just trying to injure them.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 pm

"You owe nothing, I'm sure they would of done the same for me" Emily said with a kind smile that really didn't suite her at all. Her eyes flicked between Ri and Kaiyo, both were shorty then her but without a doubt stronger far, stronger.

"I meant no disrespect, please forigve me" Emily said bowing her head to Kaiyo. Emily didn't want her first encounter with the shinigamis laced with grudges after all their were all on the same side when it came down to it.

"The vizard were last over the town of Maynooth, I'm not sure why..... It's possible they were looking for me but I don't see how they'd know of soul judges few do"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Ri looked shocked and surprised at the mention of the the soul judge. It had been a long time since he ever heard of them in fact he'd never heard anyone say it aloud, he'd only ever read about it during his studies in the academy.

"I thought them extinct" Ri muttered to himself thought Emily seem to heard him her starred seem to look directly into his soul or maybe it was his imagination. "You can takes us there can't you, ring bares have that power it's how you got here isn't it"

"Up for a fight Kaiyo, we can't let a pair of Vizard make a show of our squad" Ri said keeping a light tone though in truth he wanted nothing more then to find the vizard that harm Tiarna was very slowly drain the life from him well making his suffer beyond imagine, not could please him more. Avenging Tiarna was the only goal he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Kaiyo shrugged off her annoyance, smiling with the utmost sincerity to Emily as Ri spoke. 'We're cool' Kaiyo nodded along in agreement as they spoke, her mind only finally catching up when Ri seemed so shocked at her title. Kaiyo had just assumed it was a self appointed title to make herself sound cooler; she didn't know much about superhumans and their culture...If they even had their own culture.

Kaiyo quickly changed her expression back to a stoic one, not wanting either of them to realise she didn't have a clue what a soul judge was. Though if they were important enough for Vizards to be after...Well then surely this girl would have been stronger. Kaiyo's eyes traced up and down Emily once more, judging the girl's own level of power. To her, it didn't make sense why a Vizard would take notice.

Kaiyo shrugged it off, stretching her arms high above her head together; trying to limber up for the Vizards. They weren't exactly known for being push-overs. The blonde girl smirked, 'Lead the way' she took a short step back and gestured to Emily. Making a mental note to keen an eye on Ri. Kaiyo loved combat and every captain cared about their squad members; but Ri seemed almost too invested in this.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Hara

Emily O'Hara

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm

"I can bring you there" Emily said as she flicked her hood down allowing her hair to flow down her hair. She took quick glance around, the new arrival had a kindness to him but the others were all rather forceful and still looked somewhat threatening. Emily knew she'd have to be careful, the new arrival knew what she was a danger to her.

"But I can't let them take his" Emily said as she extended her wrist and from it the chained ring hung. It glowed ominously, the reiatsu filled are of the soul society excited it. "With this they could consume any soul and turn it into raw power."

Emily spoke hesitantly for now the soul society were on her side but she fear they'd see the ring as a treat to peace and try take it from her but for now more pressing matters were at hand, she'd just have to deal with it when or if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)    The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Stained Snow ( Ri & Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1