The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed) Empty
PostSubject: Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed)   Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 am

Characters:

Jin
Well, You know.... He's Jin Kazama

(NPC) Roughneck 1
A tough guy wearing some homemade armour and sporting a large axe

(NPC) Roughneck 2
A tough guy wearing some homemade armour and weilding a katana

(NPC) Roughneck 3
A tough guy wearing some homemade armour and brandishing spiked knuckle dusters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin was hanging out in a bar, drunk off his head, playing a round of pool when Roughneck 1 came out of nowhere and snapped his pool que with his axe. Jin just pulled out his zanpaktou and started using that as a pool que.

"Smartass" Roughneck 2 said. Jin looked up at them, and slurred "F**k off, i'm trying to play a round of pool". Roughneck 3 then punched Jin in the face, "THAT HURT!" Jin yelled, sobered by the punch to the face. He grabbed his zanpaktou from the pool table and got into a fighting stance, seeing that the roughnecks intended to kill.

He opened up with a slash to Roughneck 1, who blocked with his axe. Jin then elbowed him in the face and slashed at his chest. The armour was better than he thought, as all he did was scratch it. "What IS that armour, freakin' Titanium!?" asked Jin. "No, it's Spiritual Steel, a new invention from the Shiba clan!" replied Roughneck 1 'Crap! Shibas! I'll never break that armour. I have to find a chink!' thought Jin.

Luckily, the armour cut its user's speed, Jin noticed, as Roughneck 2 Swung his sword and Jin easily dodged, "Sh*t!" said Roughneck 2, as
Roughnecks 1 and 3 attacked at once, Jin whirled his zanpaktou in a circle and cut 2 fingers off Roughneck 1's hand, and sliced Roughneck 2's hand off.

The Roughnecks backed down and left to get their wounds healed by the nearby healer (an Inoue), but Jin knew they would be back, and stayed alert, still using his zanpaktou as a pool que

(ooc:if you wanna join, the joiners and i have a total of 10 posts before the roughnecks return)
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed)   Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Junko was sitting in the corner enjoying her ale... The bar fight broke out but she didn't want to cause any trouble, as she wasn't supposed to be out of the academy anyway.

She was uninterested until she heard the words "Shiba Clan". They were enough trouble as it was. She got up, her chainmail making a clinking noise as she hopped her table. But they were already fleeing, and the shinigami was already returning to his pool game.

She walked over, slower and not as tense. She asked,
"May I join in on your game?"
Back to top Go down

Drunken Brawl :D (open 24/7, no permission needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: