The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cero Doble App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Cero Doble App Empty
PostSubject: Cero Doble App   Cero Doble App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Ryouta stepped into his lab with the intention of forming a more comrade-esque relationship with Stein. He closed his eyes, and instantly, he was facing his off-color counterpart in his Inner World. “Hello Stein,” Ryouta greeted his Hollow self. “We need to talk.”

“Yes, we do, “ agreed Stein. “I concur that we need to reach middle ground; when we are at odds with each other, we fail to harness our full strength. My power is needlessly fettered without your intellect. I think a good way for this to happen is for you to embrace me. Embrace your Hollow self, and I will teach you all I know.”

“I am always willing to learn,” said Ryouta.

“Good. We’ll start small, with the Cero Doble.”

Ryouta opened his eyes, and found himself staring at the walls of his secret lab once more. Ryouta reached up and pulled his mask down over his eyes, sending waves of Hollow reiatsu pouring out to lash at the walls, and tear up chunks of the earth. Thank goodness he had had the foresight to install the reiatsu nullifiers far out from the room so that such things would not reveal his presence.

Cero Doble is a basic adaption of a regular Cero, where instead of firing only one, you fire two. It is deceptively difficult to master however, as you must focus on two focal points at once, with equal attention to each, or your attack will be lopsided and difficult to control, Stein’s voice echoed in his head. Form the focal points in your mind, and project them into reality.

Ryouta raised his right hand. Two small focal points began to form in front of it. It was more difficult than he had expected, just as Stein had said. Ryouta focused on pouring energy into the two points, eager to complete the technique. However, one of the balls began to increase in energy at a faster rate than the other, and when Ryouta tried to focus to correct the problem; it merely reversed the issue, finally ending with the two points fizzling out without any effect.

I need to figure out a way to concentrate on them equally, thought Ryouta. Hmm…what I associate each focal point with something I already concentrate on equally? I’ve got it!

Ryouta raised both hands in the air and concentrated. A focal point of orange energy appeared in front of each palm, slowly growing in energy, but remaining steady in terms of equality of size. Soon, the balls were of the appropriate size in order to fire. Ryouta closed his eyes and concentrated; VMM!!! The twin Ceros exploded forth, crashing into the kido shield wall, which held, thankfully.

Excellent, you’re proceeding at a much faster rate than I expected, Stein’s voice sounded in Ryouta’s head. But you have to work on forming them faster – in a fight you don’t have time to dawdle.

I’ll invent something to help me out, but you’re right, of course, Ryouta thought back. He raised his hands again and began concentrating on them again. Balls of energy again formed, one in front of each hand, and Ryouta began pumping reiatsu into each one as fast as he could without losing his focus on either – this time it went much faster, and his Cero Doble again smashed against the kido wall.

All right, now let’s see if you can do it with just one hand, Stein’s voice said.

Ryouta raised his left hand, and two balls of energy appeared. He began funneling energy into both of them, visualizing a river of energy in his head, one that had a massive rock in the center that forced it to diverge equally into two different paths. At the end of each path was a dam, but the dam was insufficient, and the energy was piling up until…Ryouta’s Cero Doble rocked the lab.

There’s hope for you yet, Stein’s voice sounded in his head. It’s a good thing that you’re a fast learner or we would not get along so well.

Name: Cero Doble
Cero Color: Orange
Cero Size: It’s two Ceros fired adjacent to each other.
Cero Speed: Speed of a normal Cero.
Special effects/details/description: N/A
Preparation: This Cero requires that Ryouta have to focus on two focal points as opposed to one; with the aid of Mechanical Eye he can do it once every other post, instantaneously without “charge time” so to speak. Otherwise, standard charge time to prepare.
Restrictions: Can only use it if his mask is on.
Word Count: 673 words
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Cero Doble App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Doble App   Cero Doble App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Cero Doble App
Page 1 of 1