The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why me? (DM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Tiarna body hit the ground hard, she struggled to get back to her feet. Yet again she seem to of said the wrong thing and yet again she found herself in a fight. She'd ran into a two unseated squad two grunt and she's let it slip that she thought that striking from the shadows was rather cowardly.

The taller shinigami raised his leg and brought it down leading with his heel. In a quick motion, Tiarna drew her Zanpakuto and with precision cut through the mans ankle. The man heel hit the ground and instantly he began riving in pain, his friend stood motionless for the moment then picking up his friend they fled.

“Idoits” Tiarna said as she wiped the blood from her Zanpakuto and returned it to it's sheath. She looked around the sparring fields, they were oddly deserted but that only meant Tiarna could train in peace for once.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Tatsuya walked through the practically empty sparring fields, hoping to find something interesting, whether he was involved or not. He heard the scream of a man quite a distance away and decided to check out the commotion. As he walked towards the direction of the yell he spotted two of his fellow squad members coming his way, one of them leaving a trail of blood coming from his leg. Tatsuya stopped in front of them and looked down at them with a face of genuine concern.

"What happened to you?" Tatsuya asked the man holding his companion. "11th seat Tatsuya Okibi. Sir. We were attacked right now by a crazy woman from 13th squad for no reason, Sir." The man stated without a shred of deceit behind his words. "Oh really. Is she still over there?" Tatsuya asked the squad member. "Yes sir, I believe she is." The man answered back. "Very well, I will have a chat with her. Make sure his injuries get tended to." Tatsuya stated as he walked past the two men. "Yes sir." The uninjured man replied while a smile crossed his face believing Tatsuya would attack the woman. Though she supposedly attacked two of his men, it would hardly be a just reason to attack her. Besides, fighting women was something Tatsuya always tried to avoid.

Tatsuya could see the fiery haired woman in the sparring field as he approached. He was quiet and his reiatsu was suppressed as he approached the woman from behind. He was practically right next to her when he began to speak. "I understand you attacked two of my men. I'd like to know why." Tatsuya stated softly but firmly, looking down at the petite woman.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm

She'd seen a mans shadow approach her, she really hoped her was passing by and wasn't looking for her but she knew it was too much to hope for.

"And what of it" Tiarna said spinning on the spot, her hair waved in the wind as she turned. She was about sick of being disturbed well trying to train, she regretting leaving the squad thirteen for his training this afternoon.

No wonder Tiarna had seen the shadow the approach, the man was huge. Now Tiarna knew she was wall being only 5 foot tall but this man could easily tower over more shinigami, hell he could tower over any hollow.

"O sorry I thought you were another Squad two dolt."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 am

Tatsuya let out a little chuckle at the instant change of attitude from the young woman once she saw him. "2nd Sqaud 11th seat, Tatsuya Okibi. At your service." Tatsuya stated with a smile at the woman. "It would please me very much if you would refrain from using derogatory remarks towards my squad." He requests politely at the woman. "Please, walk with me while I get to the bottom of this matter." Tatsuya request while beginning to walk past the woman.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 am

"I have not made any derogatory remarks towards your squad" Tiarna said, her eye flicking with the flames of anger. She didn't like being talked down to, she'd been in trouble over it before and she knew she'd be in trouble again over it.

"If you have had listen correctly I said another squad two dolt, meaning a dolt from squad two. I did not say the entire squad are dolt though the evidence in front of me speaking of the contrary now if you don't mind" Tiarna snapped then with gracefully she turned of her heel, making sure her hair hit into the man face then she strode away to find a more peaceful training grounds.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 am

Tatsuya was surprised with the attitude of the young woman. "Such behavior is unfitting for a young woman of your beauty." Tatsuya stated before she turned causing her hair to hit him in the face, once again surprising him as she walked off in the direction he had just came from. Tatsuya let out a sigh before using shunpo and appearing directly in front the young woman. "I'd appreciate it if you would at least humor me, and my concern for my injured squad members." Tatsuya stated with a more firm and serious tone in his face and voice.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 am

Tiarna stopped moving , her fist clenched it shook in anger. She tried to calm down, she failed. She turned and with a quick stride she came within inchs of Tatsuya. She starred at his angery boiling in her eyes.

"Why is that everything time a senior officer speak to me, my gender is brought into the conversation. When you speak to me you should speak to me as one shinigami to another, gender should not come into play." Tiarna spoke her silver tongue hissing violently at Tatsuya. She growled lowly, nothing would please her more then to strike Tatsuya at the moment but she managed to retrain herself.

"And as for your 'injured squad members' you should be thanking me I didn't do worse," She growled again, on a normal day she would of spoke with respect to the eleventh seat but she had none for him not today at least.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Tatsuya was amazed with with the young woman's attitude, showing no type of respect despite him being a senior officer. Tatsuya's patience was wearing thin with the young woman. "Well as senior officer to subordinate, your attitude and actions against my squad is unacceptable, and requires some type of retribution. But seeing as you are not in my squad, disciplinary actions are out of my hands. So that puts us at an impasse, especially since I don't know your name." Tatsuya states while walking around the young woman, to her right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why me? (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me? (DM)   Why me? (DM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why me? (DM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: