The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necessary Magics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Necessary Magics Empty
PostSubject: Necessary Magics   Necessary Magics I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Tatsuya sat underneath a tree in the 2nd squad training area reading a kido book he picked out from the Spiritual Arts Academy Library. He needed to learn more kido to become more powerful and to have a more tactical advantage in combat. As he skimmed through the pages, most of the spells he felt confident he could do seemed boring to him. Until he saw one particular binding spell. "Well, this looks like a very interesting spell." He stated out loud. He then carefully began to read the description of the binding spell:

"Bakudo no. 28 - Inferno buckler
Effect: Despite it's name this technique isn't a shield. It creates a fiery disc upon the caster's arm, when touched by an opponent the disc expands into a fire sphere to engulf the target. The disc can be detached to be thrown or placed upon surfaces.
Incantation: Crusader of the sky ensnare thy burning clouds. Burning clouds set ablaze thy captor."

"Now that is a spell I can use." Tatsuya stated with a smile crossing his face. He quickly got up to his feet and walked over to a nearby training dummy. As he made his way to the dummy, he flipped the page to view a diagram of the movements and the desired outcome. Tatsuya placed the book on the floor and prepared to try the technique. He slowly began to mimic the positions illustrated in the book and then reciting the spell to make sure he had it down before actually putting out any spiritual pressure to perform the binding spell. "Crusader of the sky ensnare thy burning clouds. Burning clouds set ablaze thy captor. Bakudo no. 28 - Inferno Buckler" After he felt comfortable enough with the movements and incantation it was time to execute it. Tatsuya once again began to execute the movements in the book, only this time he began to expel spiritual pressure around the palm of his hand. "Crusader of the sky ensnare thy burning clouds. Burning clouds set ablaze thy captor." As he recited the incantation the fiery disc described in the book began to appear at the end of his hand. "Bakudo no. 28 - Inferno Buckler" Tatsuya shouted as he placed his hand against the training dummy and expelled a burst of spiritual pressure through his hand. This in turn caused the disc to instantly expand and engulf the training dummy in a sphere of fire. Tatsuya was pleased with the result, even the end result when the dummy showed no signs of scorching. He imagined if something was trying to escape it would be a different outcome.

(OOC: Word Count - 435/380)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Necessary Magics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Magics   Necessary Magics I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Necessary Magics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Magics   Necessary Magics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am

Tatsuya stood around a training arena with several other shinigami. They were all here to take kidou lessons. "All right this next one is 'Bakudo no. 11 - Seigen. It's purpose is simple. It slows down your opponents who have entered the binding circle. Great for catching those a bit faster than you, or for leaving them in the dust if you are already faster then them. Now I will demonstrate, but I need a volunteer." Sensei spoke while looking around. Tatsuya looked around before stepping into the arena. "Ah, perfect. Attack me anyway you know how. No rules what so ever." Sensei stated. Tatsuya was not one to disobey a teacher, so he quickly unsheathed his zanpaktou and shunpo'd towards Sensei. He immediately felt he wasn't moving as fast as he should've been. He watched as Sensei used shunpo before the sword would hit him. Then from behind he heard Sensei's fingers snap, releasing the bakudo and giving back Tatsuya's original speed. "Excellent try. Now pair up." Sensei stated with a smile. Tatsuya paired up with a student and prepared for the technique. "Bakudo no 11 - Seigen." Tatsuya stated aloud, creating an invisible circle around him. When the other student attacked, Tatsuya noticed the change in speed once the student entered into the circle. "Wonderful. On the first try too." Sensei praised Tatsuya. "Thank you, Sensei." Tatsuya gratefully stated. Sensei then turned to address the class. "Just remember, this technique can also be used to limit the flying and jumping of others, but it only takes effect inside the circle. Also if they leave the circle, they will still be affected for another thirty seconds." Sensei stated.

(OOC: Word Count - 277/210)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Necessary Magics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Magics   Necessary Magics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necessary Magics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Magics   Necessary Magics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Magics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Kidou Training-
Jump to: