The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night on the town (DarkMaster)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A night on the town (DarkMaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night on the town (DarkMaster)   A night on the town (DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Tatsuya had just finished putting out the flames on his shihakusho when the hollow flew by him. "When did he get so fast?!" He thought as he looked up at the hollow and prepared for its next attack. What he saw next made him absolutely disgusted. "That is one sickening ability, Hollow." He stated from below as he watched it suck in its own slime. Not sure of the hollow's intentions he kept his distance, after all he didn't want to get caught in the slime. "So I guess it's a game of volleyball then." He stated as the hollow started breathing into the slime, making it spherical. He came up with an idea to trap the hollow long enough to grab his zanpakuto. He was going to shunpo close to the hollow and place him in a bakudo spell after he launched the ball. "Crusader of the sky ensnare thy burning clouds. Burning clouds set ablaze thy captor." He chanted out loud, preparing for the right moment to attack. Then something unexpected happened, the hollow kicked the spiked ball and then crystallized itself before slamming right through it, creating countless shards of sharp crystals plummeting towards him and all the humans on the ground. "HOLY SHIT!!! BAKUDO NO 28 - INFERNO BUCKLER!!!" He yelled out in haste before quickly spinning around 360 degrees and placing fiery sphere around himself. He quickly kneeled down in side the sphere while protecting his head, listening to the shards it his pseudo shield. One particularly large shard broke through the sphere and lodged itself in his right shoulder. It wasn't long after the sphere was put up that he couldn't hear anymore rattling. He took a deep breath before standing up in the sphere. Once he felt confident that the attack was over he snapped his fingers causing the sphere to dissipate. "That spell wasn't meant for that, but I'm glad it worked." He thought out loud before quickly looking around and trying to locate the hollow, but he could not see it or even feel it's reiatsu. He looked over the battlefield to see many people dead and buildings destroyed and sighed. He remembered the girl he stuck to the wall and quickly flash stepped to her location only to find her body lifeless, covered in shards. He took hold of her body before pulling out his zanpakuto and placing her on the ground. "Sorry I couldn't protect you." He stated as he sheathed his sword. "You left me with a lot of work to do. Damn Hollow." He stated angrily.
Back to top Go down

A night on the town (DarkMaster)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2