The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) Empty
PostSubject: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Ri sat on his normal perch atop of the barrack over looking the squad training grounds. From time to time he whispered advise to those training but for most part he watch them. He sparred into the sky as a hell-butterfly hovered over him then came to rest on his hand.

Quote :
Captains of Squad Thirteen and Squad Eleven please report to the squad one barrack immediately.

With it's message conveyed the butterfly took flight again and flew away. Ri smiled then shunpo'd seconds later he arrived outside the squad one barrack. He leaned against the barracks wall waiting for Kaiyo's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Kaiyo dropped her head onto the desk, shutting her eyes for a second to relieve the stress of paperwork. A faint sound trickled through the air gently as the captain lifted her head. Staring, as the black butterfly rested softly on her hand.

Quote :
Captains of Squad Thirteen and Squad Eleven please report to the squad one barrack immediately.

A wide grin tugged at the corners of kaiyo's mouth as she vanished in a flash. Appearing just a metre or so away from Ri outside the 1st squad barracks, the girl began to walk inside, assuming he'd keep up. 'Anything good?' she puzzled, uncertain if he already knew more details of their summoning. Whatever it was, two Captains meant at least a mildly interesting event.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"I was hoping you'd know something, Maybe we pissed someone off." Ri said shrugging as he kept in pace with her. They moved through the barracks toward the squad lieutenant office. Ri slid the door open to find Luia the lieutenant of the squad waiting from them.

"Captains please come in" Luia greeted them as she bowed then moved beside the large screen that stood by the far wall. She seem off, worried or scared. Ri moved inside as Luia cleared her throat.

"Theres been a incident in the living world. An attack on the city of Deli has been destory along with it's entire population, a sudden war lead to intense fighting in the city and then the bombing of it. Due to these event numerous soul are now wondering the city. Squad thirteen is to deploy and guide the souls, squad Eleven will provide cover for squad thirteen. The vast amount of soul are attracting hollow, a lot of hollows."

As Luia spoke the screen showed the devastated city of Deli, nothing was standing ,nothing was alive. Ri's stomach turned, with such lost of life he couldn't help it but he could help the souls.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Kaiyo smirked at Ri's response, inwardly panicking over what she'd been caught at, and possible excuses of course. The girl's relief was very shortly lived. Kaiyo followed Ri into the Lieutenants office.

The woman did really seem on edge. Nerves like that took quite a lot to make. Kaiyo's expression turned more serious before the woman had even started talking. Smiling so much at such matters just seemed a bit disrespectful. The girl crossed her arms, her attention drawn by the screen as Luia's voice seemed to fade into the background of the pictures.

An entire city wiped out because people couldn't settle a damn argument. Kaiyo couldn't remember exactly, but as far as she knew, entire squads being called in for mass soul burials, well it hadn't happened in her after-lifetime. The images reflected onto Kaiyo's eyes as she stared blankly at them. Sorrow welled inside the girl for just a moment before she nodded herself back into action. 'Okay, how long to get ready?' she asked, her voice more stern and authoritative than most had ever heard.

Kaiyo's mind was already rushing over her available troops; moving as soon as possible would save more souls. That, and she could almost guarantee the shinigami there at the moment, wouldn't be able to handle the numbers of hollows that would be attracted.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 am

"I can have my squad ready to move within ten minutes. West gate in twenty minutes?" Ri suggested as he neared a window he pushed it off then muttered a few word into the wind, his word were carried by the wind to the ears of his squad. A useful technique Ri'd mastered since becoming a Captain.

"Squad four and three will be at standby should reinforcements be needed" Luia added as Ri ventured for the door. He laughed and turned to her with a wide smile.

"Best get moving Kaiyo, souls to save hollows to cleanse" Ri said as he vanished from sight. He'd shunpo'd from the barracks toward his own, he moved across the Seiretei in a few steps and arrived at his barrack where his men were already assembling
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

A sigh left Shikuro's lips he was getting rather close to being done with his paper work tha he had put side for the day as he got the feeling he would take a small break before completing the small part that was left. He thought he might aswell go see how Kaiyo was doing he knew that she should atleast be working on alot aswell.

He gently stood out from his chair walking out the office delibertly knocking onto Kaiyo's Door before entering.
"Kaiyo I was wonderi..."
He stopped at the sight of the paperwork being left by the table, and with no sight of Kaiyo anywhere. Another sigh left his lips taking heavy steps over to the table his eyes quickly running over the papers, finding the most of them rather simple.

With that he sat down beleiving he could atleast lessen Kaiyo's urden while waiting for her to get back he sat down softly picking up the pen scribling over the many papers filling out form and repeating, ofcourse reading the most of it through.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am

Kaiyo nodded slightly, west gate twenty minutes it was. Her eyes drifted across to Ri's weird whispering out the window, it seemed like some kind of lame spell to her. Kaiyo had no such tricks.

Rummaging around in her pocket for a second, the Captain pulled out her earpiece and placed it in her ear. Glancing back over her shoulder with a confident smirk, 'We're the 11th squad, we are the reinforcements'.

Turning back to face the door the short girl nodded a brief goodbye and wandered out of the room, nodding in agreement with Ri as he left. The girl pressed her finger against her ear, talking loudly as her walking speed began to increase. 'Yo Shiku! We're up, assemble the squad to move out. 10 minutes' with that, Kaiyo leapt forwards into the air. Vanishing in an instance as she flash stepped back across to her squad barracks. With any luck, Shiku should have most people ready by the time she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Tiarna was in the middle of a spar with one of the unseated member of the squad when Ri's voice suddenly spoke in her ear. He spar ceased as it all the spars around her. She bowed to her opponent then both of them along with all those out training formed three long line with the seat member at the front and unseated at the back.

Ri arrived in his normal fashion. He Spoke a few word then order the squad to move out to the western gate. Tiarna matched proudly with her squad. Keeping pace with everyone with hard due to her short legs but she kept up all the same.

"Tiarna, You've not been in the living world before, please remain beside me for the duration of this mission
" Ri words again whispered in her ear but this time it was only her ears, it made her feel special.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Shikuro was rather startedled once he heard Kayio's voice, seeing the position as excuse for Kaiyo being gone he couldn't blame her for being lazy or anything, he quickly left what he was doing leaving what work and what he had made right where it was as he headed for the main entrance rather quickly not putting much time in his hands as he was expecting Kaiyo to be here any minute.

He got down there within seconds though he didn't look very serious as he scratched the back of his head for a second or two to figure out how to say this right.
"All members of Squad 11 assemble in the main hall, that means all Shinigami of squad 11 seated or no!!"
He shouted with all his voice quickly the foot steps could be heard of the members of the squad linning up before Shikuro, he wasn't really sure what to say as nothing else had been ordered him but yet he just watched for now making sure everyone arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 am

Ri arrived at the west gate, along with one hunderth and twenty seven member of his squad of those he had only nine seated officers, the rest of his squad were on duty or in the infirmary. Ri looked through his ranks, Tiarna caught his eye once or twice and he resisted the urge to remove her from the mission in order to project her but she like him had a duty to preform he couldn't ask her to ignore it, it would be a grave insult.

"Our mission is the soul burial of a vast number of souls, squad eleven will be accompanying us providing project from hollow. The faster we get this done and faster we can return. Seated officer are to lead teams of twelves, expect the soul to be frightened they've just been through hell."

"Yes sir" The reply was barked back. Ri smiled, his squad was starting to become solid, he just need to full the empty seats and his squad would be whole again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 am

Kaiyo appeared next to Shiku almost instantly. Smirking inwardly as the visible response to her appearance made each of her squad members stand up straight. The girl clapped her hands together as she spoke, loudly and with a clear sense of authority in her voice. 'Alright, we're heading to the real world with the 13th squad. We have a lot of souls down there and they're goin to need someone to stop the hollows having a feast. Split into groups of three, follow my and Shiku's orders, and don't let the monsters touch any shinigami! West gate, now!' she ordered. he resounding cheers that followed were pretty much a yes.

Explaining so precisely hadn't really been her area of expertise, but Kaiyo figured she had gotten the basics through to them. Plus the majority of them just wanted to kill some hollows, so the rest was irrelevant. With that, the girl smiled up to Shiku for a second, before turning back around and flash stepped over to the west gate.

Kaiyo appeared next to Ri, expecting Shiku to arrive a second later. The rest of her squad members followed, exact numbers were hard to tell though one would likely guess at 200. 'Hope we didn't keep ya waitin Ri' she smirked politely, waiting for the gates to open.

Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male
Number of Posts : 47
Quote : OMGROFL
Registration Date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Elick was among the others in the squad, hoping to keep up with the others. He arrived with everyone else and looked around for someone to pair up with but did not approach anyone because he was shy. He smiled and said nothing as he waited patiently, with the eleventh squad.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 pm

" I'd only finished my orders." Ri said with a smile as he waved a hand, signalling the kido corp member who ran the gate to open it. In its normal grandness the gate opened revealing the portal to the living world. Ri could feel a few member of his squad tense up but he wasn't worried, his squad had yet to fail him.

"Shall we Kaiyo" Ri said as he marched onward toward the gate. He stepped threw and arrived in the living world. The smell of death and destruction loomed in the air. The gate had placed them in the centre of the city once know as Deli but little remained, no builds, no life nothing.

All around him was bones and bodies , blood and rubble. Even for Ri, a veteran in dealing death the scene made him feel ill. He'd never knew humans could be so evil, so destructive to each other perhaps if they knew of the being that feed on them they would be so.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 am

Shikuro smiled back at Kaiyo then turned to the Squad after she had left.
"Alright lets go!"
With those words He and the squad had begun to move towards the Senkaimon Gate quickly though not nearly as quickly as Kaiyo did not cause Shikuro couldn't keep up with that kind of speed but many of the squad proberly couldn't.

But he figured that the Squaf would know where to go so he'd jump ahead aswell only arriving very shortly after Kaiyo, just staying silent. And then he started to wait aswell, even where the gates where first opened he would wait untill Kaiyo had given the orders for them too move.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Kaiyo smiled at Ri, a brief moment of peace before she wandered through the gates. The girl threw a quick nod to Shiku, it would be his first mission with the squad under his new title and she was fairly interested to see how he'd manage. At the same time, Kaiyo wasn't used to sharing the responsibility, one she cared for possibly even too much. The squad trusted her, and had proved they could work well under her guidance, and did so often, so allowing someone else to take on such a role; it was unusual for the girl. Though she'd have to get used to it.

Kaiyo waved her arm high in the air, gesturing forwards as she walked alongside with Ri through the gate. Her mind faltered by the light that flashed into her eyes, burning the images into her brain as she stood still and silent for a moment. Kaiyo had seen death before, she'd seen blood and pain and sorrow, but this, it was just something else all together. It was the meaning behind the massacre that affected her the most, the anger that dwelled within the corpses of a battle based on pointless claims. Pointless deaths... Kaiyo lowered her head slightly, uncertain of where to look for a moment. Taking a steady breath, the girl glanced back e her shoulder. Speaking loudly and clearly so everyone could hear. 'Set up a wide perimeter around the Souls and hold it! Others of you will float in the middle of it, in case any slip through'. Kaiyo didn't need to say go, her blood thirsty squad was more than capable of flooding a battle scene themselves.

Kaiyo lowered her voice, her gaze more intent as she glanced across to Shiku. 'Ideas?' she asked politely, a second a opinion was always welcomed. Though there was something else to her look, a survey even, of how her new Lieutenant might react to the scene. The very sight that had managed to affect both Captains.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

Tiarna stepped through the gate, her first experience into the living world. Nothing could of prepared her for what see saw. The sight of the wasted city shouldn't be no shinigami first experience of the human world.

The smell of death, destruction and rotting corpses was the first warning of what see was about to see and even that turned her stomach. Her eye wided though she wised they'd stayed closed, she saw nothing but corpses spread out across the mere ashes that was left of the city.

Tiarna turned white, she couldn't find it in her to walk or more or even think of anything else. A tear rolled down her face, a small sentiment for the dead of the city.

A hand reached out and settled on her shoulder, looking face she saw Ri's face. Even Ri a Captain and veteran solider looked sick. Tiarna claps Ri's hand, it was comforting. Ri walked passed her without a word, she followed. The squad leaped into action moving aid the soul.

"Ri can I join the other, I'd like to help the souls I can"

"We'll go together, I don't think either of us can just stand and watch not here" Ri said his voice lacking it usual light heartiness and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

"Squad don't engage any hollow unless necessary otherwise leave to squad eleven, it's what they do best" Ri said his word fading into the wind but would reach all of the squads ears in perfectly clear.

Ri walked through the run and destruction desperately trying to keep his mind on find soul but he was more worried about Tiarna, she'd never seen anything like this before but then again few had.

They'd moved out of sight of the squads, he could hear hollow screams and the sound of fighting, squad eleven was at work. Ri focused on the path a head, he could sense soul there, he ignored all around him. Tiarna was at his side following faithfully.

"O Ri" Tiarna suddenly said point ahead of them. She was pointing at a building only it foundation standing but it was clear the building was once a school, the evidence was the small burned bodies that flooded the school ground.

Ri wrapped his arms around Tiarna pulling her into his chest so she didn't have to see anymore. Ri flash stepped carrying Tiarna with him, they arrived in what had once been a town park. The ground was burned, bodies laid scattered around and their soul close by.

"What about the childrens souls Ri" A teary eyed Tiarna said through a sob.

"Soul of children rarely linger in this world they find peace on their own. The soul here are those who have either not accepted their fate or refuse to pass on for some reasons"

Ri moved to the nearest soul, a women crying on the ground. Her chain was hanging loosely form her chest. She looked to Ri for a moment then returned to her crying.

"I'm here to pass you on." Ri said kneeling down to her, his voice carried a caring and warmth in it but the women didn't seem to respond.

"I can't I to find my baby, wheres my Muhammad my baby" She cried out, she stopped crying only because her body couldn't produce anymore, she not sobbed tearlessly.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Shikuro eyes glided over th field, he was left with an upmost tense feeling within himself, though Shikuro weren't exactly ammoung the unexperienced this was really something he'd never seen before, he might be off Squad 11 but he never really felt the blood thirst for battle, he felt excited about fighting and all but the excitement couldn't really surpress the sorrow of these fields.

He stood there kinda dazing off for a moment his expression rather sad, he just couldn't see why this destruction had been caused, what idiot that could have ordered such an attack, there where no survivors, simply mass eradication of life, ofcourse Shikuro knew that there was an afterlife and that now their souls should be saved but still even though knowing that he simply couldn't just pass away the sadness about all these deaths, a death here is as a death in the Soul soceity you pass on crossing over between the world of the living and the world of the dead so to speak. but still knowing that wouldn't make him feel any less sad if someone close died, which was why he didn't find much comfort in them just showing up to clean up.

He shaked his head, he was being spoken too he blinked about 3 times to get his head right the feeling of letting them pass on to the hollows was greater than the sad feeling of their lives allowing himself to push on though ofcourse he was still shaken, taking a brief moment before he could even find the right words.
"I say split up into small groups, as the whole squad is here the unseated should atleast stay with a seated as some of them have no experience at all with Hollows I'd hate to see casualties cause of someone standing inexperienced without help, also place the most balanced groups amoung the 13th's squad member atleast untill the other groups has surrounded the place so that if we're not quick enough at clearing the place they wont be undefended..."
Proberly a useless plan compared to many other Shikuro thought but it was what he had for this battle, the main goal was protection, but at this large area with both 13th squad members and the souls to protect it was limited how large the groups could be, at most possibly only 2 or 3 and with Balanced he meant those who would be the top seated as they would be best for running around being a mobile killing team and not the weakest as if a big one slips through they need to be able to defend themselves atleast untill one of the higher teams arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:10 am

Kaiyo clapsed her hand around the hilt of her blade, sliding it down until it was fully wrapped around the fabric. Kaiyo squinted her eyes slightly as her brain tried to keep up with Shiku's idea. Kaiyo moved her hand up to her ear and pressed in her communicator as she spoke to shiku. Apparently ignoring the fact that he was standing right in front of her. 'Okay, Keep the perimeter around then, and you sort out the others who are sweeping around inside that. I'll head into the middle to help out as well. The sooner we clear the inside, the sooner we can keep pushing the hollows back.' Kaiyo tilted her head up ever so slightly, her eyes catching Shiku's gaze for a second before she smiled.

Kaiyo peered around Shiku, catching sight of Ri's white haori. He seemed pretty atatched to his newest squad members. A glimmer of suspicion crept into Kaiyo's mind; she shook her head gently to get rid of irrelevant thoughts. Her soft blonde hair flicking into the side of her head for a moment. Kaiyo nodded firmly to shiku, 'Call me if ya need me' she added, flash stepping forwards into the main area. The basic perimeter had already been set, and the distant roaring of hollows was enoguh confirmation that the fights had started. Still, Kaiyo had pretty much left Shiku with free reign over the rest.

The girl unsheathed her blade quickly, leaping forwards into the air with great speed as she slice her blade with seeming ease through a roaring hollow. The captain skidded back to a halt in the air, her pupils dilating as a murky grey colour shot past the first barrier. The girl flash stepped forwards, her red headband whipping around behind her head as she flipped forwards. Both hands on her blade, the girl sliced straight down the middle of the hollows mask. Her train of thought was cut off by the screaming of a nearby soul, the continual pain suffered by those who had just been killed. It wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)   Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiding the Damned Part 1/3 (Squad 13 & 11)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: