The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contemplation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

Contemplation Empty
PostSubject: Contemplation   Contemplation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 am

Tiarna found herself yet again wondering the Sereitei, since her night with Ri she'd not been able to think straight, thoughts of him kept pushing all else to the back of her mind. She'd not notice where she'd been walk and found her left at the base of the Sōkyoku hill, she looked up toward the top. She'd never been and so she began the climb.

As she walked a number of thoughts ran through her head, all concerning Ri. She couldn't figure out she could be so intent on him with only recently meeting his, it didn't make sense to her. She was never on to believe in the fairy tail of love but …

It was noon when she reach the top of the hill, once it was an execution ground but it had no purpose for centuries now. She sat at the ever edge and gazed out over the Sereitei, it looked beautiful. She'd tried to focus on other things, her final exam was approaching ,she'd have to get focus on that.

Maybe I should go see him, no thats a bad idea. I should just get back to my studies” Tiarna said speaking to herself, she stood and look at the sheer drop before her. Without thought her plundged herself off the side. The feeling of falling felt nice, a strange feeling indeed. She was nearing the ground when she drew her Zanpakuto and stabbed it into the rock face, it slowed her decent and with a elegant kick off the rock she landed safely on the ground then took off in a run back to the academy, Ri still on her mind despite efforts.
Back to top Go down

Contemplation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: