The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does your anime character look like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

What does your anime character look like? Empty
PostSubject: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Ok here are three quizzes that will tell you what your own personal anime face will look like.

inner anime hairstyle:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/973122/what-is-your-inner-anime-hair-color

what color are your anime eyes:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/278802/what-color-are-your-anime-eyes

what is your inner anime hair style:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1053294/what-is-your-inner-anime-hair-style

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's mine

hair style
What does your anime character look like? 1075660197_sKrish_ko2

Short and Choppy. You love being rebellious and out-of-style. You don't care what people say about you. You're close to your friends and very protective.

eye color
What does your anime character look like? 1063939150_esaquaeyes

Aqua -> Awww...look at the crazy head! You're totally awesome, you're extremely friendly, and you're REALLY nuts! You don't have a ton of buddies, but the ones you've got are excellent for you! You like anime and you'd be a really cute (pretty) character if you were in an anime!

What does your anime character look like? 1040169360_ktopviolet

You are purple-haired. You are strange, sometimes perky, but well-liked, most of the time. You are curious, open-minded, and multi-talented.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 am

Mine Twisted Evil

hair style
Spoiler:

Short and Choppy. You love being rebellious and out-of-style. You don't care what people say about you. You're close to your friends and very protective.

eye color
Spoiler:

Gold - > Gold eh? You're strong willed that's for sure. And you're quite distant. In your opinion people are worthless. You're kind and gentle inside. But because of your defenses and tragic home-life that you don't tell anybody, most people don't see it. You're dark sometimes and you're very creative. You're a natural born writer. Try to tell somebody about your inner pain - it's eating away at your soul.
Spoiler:
You have indigo hair. You are thoughtful, deep, and sometimes solemn. You are a very centered and serious person, always looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 am

Some of these questions could go multiple ways for me, I might edit in one more run later...

hair style
Spoiler:

Straight, Long Hair. You're hyper and spunky. You never seem to calm down and love hanging out with your friends. You love the way you are and you won't change for anybody but yourself.

eye color
Spoiler:

Aqua -> Awww...look at the crazy head! You're totally awesome, you're extremly friendly, and you're REALLY nuts! You don't have a ton of buddies, but the ones you've got are excellent for you! You like anime and you'd be a really cute (pretty) character if you were in an anime!
Spoiler:
You are purple-haired. You are strange, sometimes perky, but well-liked, most of the time. You are curious, open-minded, and multi-talented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:36 am

Same thing with my results Marly. But it is interesting that a lot of us are getting similar results.

I'll go back and make a full display of the pics and descriptions later when I have access to a computer. For now, here are my results: Straight long hair, brown/honey colored eyes, purple hair.

Funny because that description pretty much describes the original pic I used in Kuro's app to show his appearance before I started using Dark.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Nice...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:36 am

What does your anime character look like? 1040164316_oplavender
You have lavender hair. You arouse jealousy in others because you're so lucky when it comes to the opposite sex(or the same sex, whichever it may be.) Simply put, you are cute, popular, and you like it that way. You are also very organized and precise.

47 other people got this result! That's 3%

What does your anime character look like? 1063939238_sbrowneyes
Brown/Honey -> You aren't too keen on telling people everything, but you sure do love your friends. They love you too, but you do have your flaws. They're about your attitude. You are too bossy for your own good. Try to improve and raise your patience level. Other than that you're great!

723 other people got this result! That's 10%

What does your anime character look like? 1075660116_sKrish_ms2
Loose Bun. You love being busy and in a stressful enviroment. You're outgoing and will make friends with anyone you meet. You can be ditzy at times, but other times; you're a really caring person.

133 other people got this result! That's 3%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your anime character look like?   What does your anime character look like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your anime character look like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: