The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time experience (Asura please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

First time experience (Asura please) Empty
PostSubject: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Anthony sitting browing his study at his home, after having done that all day he realized he had to be missing out on something, that this couldn't be right there was still term in these pages that made no sense to him, and he didn't like that infact he felt a bit frustrated about it, walking around reading it over and over again, trying to find what he had missed after having done that half the day he realised he was reading the same things each time, and that by reading it over and over again wouldn't bring another result ofcourse it could be something about the pages he had yet too transcript but he didn't want to start that now.
"Zelia... I'm going out for some air..."
Anthony went over grabbing his jacket allready there starting to walk out.
"Yes sir I shall shut of the lights for you"
And with enough said the light shut down right after he walked out of each room, all untill his was outside, on the way grabbing his gloves and earphone putting them both on.

It was evening, the sun could only barely be spotted out in the horizon, the cold air was starting to seep through the streets as Anthony started his walk down along them, it was mostly quiet people where inside eating or something alike that if not they where possibly watching Tv or something something else to attertain themselves. He kept walking through the streets enjoying the fresh cold air.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male
Number of Posts : 74
Job/Interests : Unemployed xD
Quote : If you want peace, Prapare for war!
Registration Date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Asura soars above the roofs of the city. He doesn't know what to do now. It's rather unpleasant thinking about it. Perhaps he should meet up with that cat again? What was her name? Kuro? Or perhaps he should seek out Moldale to hear out his plans. No.. He can take care of himself. He has to. He cannot allow himself to depend on others. He has to fight his own fights. He lands on a street as he hasn't done that for quite a while. The ground feels rather annoying. It's nothing like the sand of Hueco Mundo. Perhaps he should try hunting at the beach sometime? Maybe theres nice souls there. He drools at the thought as he smirks viciously. He notices the soul of a boy standing by a light pole. He approaches the boy and grins. The boy looks at the hollow with fear in his eyes. He moves back up against a wall and looks as if he is about to cry. Even though he's a boy, he has an unusual scent about him. Delicious. Asura opens his mouth, drool hanging down his teeth as he prepares for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Anthony walked peacefully along the road as his earphone suddenly rang in his ear.
"Sir a sum of reitsu has been picked up very near your position"
He didn't need long before before he knew what the pleasant female voice was talking about he dashes over a fence to the other street as he heard the scream he noticed this beast alike thing looking ready to eat this poor boy what monster this was incredible in it small way yet so vile.
"Hey, leave him alone!"
He stared at the Hollow he expected it to be nothing else as that would be the only beast with Reiatsu this would be his first encounter with one though.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Asura is just about to snap at the boy as he hears that annoying male voice. He turns his head revealing his mask covered in black markings, such as his body is. He spreads his wings while leaning forwards towards the man and thrusts his arms down while roaring. Spit flies from his mouth as he roars. His tail moves swiftly behind him as he takes a single step towards the man. "You dare interrupt my dinner you filthy human scum!?" His eyes glows red as he growls at the stranger, who was obviously not a normal human, since normal humans usually can't see him. He had interrupted a perfectly fine dinner, which has now run away and is hiding behind a fence. Asura is hungry, and really wanted that sweet smelling soul, but now he would have to delay it till after he had killed this useless human.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Anthony was rather releifed the boy had gotten away so far he saw him as nothing but a normal boy though he realised after thinking for a few moments that it would proberly just be a soul.
"And what are you beast to define yourself as a higher being?"
He went his way with it, he had to keep it on with no weaponary as his disposal he would just have to keep moving things on untill he could figure a way to sort thing out here, though the cance on getting a study on this Hollow was to great to just let go off.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Asura feels rather insulted by the mans comment. How dare he!? It is not the first time it has happened. Why can people not see his god like ambitions as a help to get their life to be better!? Once all of the humanity had been obliterated, and he could reform the world. Make it better, a world where no one betrays one another. He had to realize this ambition of his! But to do so he would have to get rid of any opposition. He looks at the man and grins. "You really dare to speak up against a god of this world? You've got no manners!" He takes another step towards the man and glares at him. "Tell me your name mortal!? And i shall remember it as i devour your soul!" He stands up straight to show his full height, which is just above 2 meters. His long red hair hangs down his back, and can be seen through the hole in his left chest. His tail is still wrapped around his leg as he stands glaring at the man.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 am

Atnhony brain went through the reasoning of a cause of action, there where plenty ways to tackle the situation he just needed to pick the best one. It didn't take long before he had made his decision of getting out of this mess.
"And what if I don't feel like telling you?"
Anthony tilted his head standing casually his eyes carefully moving around the surroundings to find the best ways to put it into his advantage should he need it.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

As Asura hears those words, it's as if something ticks inside his head. His body shivers shortly and he begins to chuckle as he glares at the man. He really wishes to oppose a god? If that is so, then he will be punished. He clenches his fists, his own nails almost drilling into his flesh. His tail, still wrapped around his leg, he takes a step further towards the man. "In that case.." He suddenly flaps his wings once for an added speed boost, and then shoots his right arm out in front of him, so if he could get close enough to the man he could cut him with his long sharp nails, right across the chest region. "..you will die!" He continues to laugh as he is rushing towards the man, his eyes glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Anthony looked rather surpriced having to think rather fast he waited though for the right moment exactly just before this beast was infront of him, he would snap with his fingers, his whole body glowing up as he did, and then in a swift and inhuman movement he simply leaped over Asura as if though he was guided to just that act, his speed having been increased largely aswell as he manouverment, he would then land a bit away from the beast behind him.
"If you can nothing but fight and feast then how can you consider yourself higher?"
He waited listening wanting to seem like he had alot more to offer on.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Asura is enraged by the comment from this stranger. Is he simply too ignorant to see this god in front of him? Or is he simply trying to taunt him to make him use his powers against him? No matter what, it won't matter. He is a dead man! Asura turns to look at the man again. What an annoying look he has on his face! He sprads his wings as he straightens up and unwraps his tail from his leg, having it lay down on the ground. He stares at the man and grins. "You call me a beast? I am no more of a beast than you pathetic Humans! I feed to grow stronger! Theres nothing mroe to it. I wish to survive just as much as you, Yet you call me a beast. I may not look like that which i once where, But I have become so much more!" He clenches his fists as his semi-speech made his blood boil to the point of making him want to see this mans blood! However, fo now he didn't move, as he wishes to hear hear his reply.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Anthony tilted his head lightly to the side speculating wondering taking in every possible way to counter such an offensive answer without having this thing try to eat his head dirrectly afterwards.
"If you are more than a mere Hollow beast shouldn't you strive to be higher than the others... in which case you should find a way to rise without having to feast upon souls and such?"
He watched it, wanting to know just the reaction on such a question, in more it could even turn out to be an offer to the beast it will all depend on hos its reactions are.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Asura listens to the mans words, but is somehow unable to get them to make sense. How could he possibly gain strength without devouring souls? It's simply impossible. He raises his head slightly and has his tail let go of his leg. At this point, he has forgotten all about the boy he was supposed to devour. "Are you playing me for a fool? Feasting on souls is how I grow stronger. There is no other way." He lowers his shoulders, looking less threatening than he did just a moment ago. He has calmed down, as this man seemed quite interesting all of a sudden. But Asura is still finding it difficult to place him in a group. But he can't possibly be a shinigami.. can he? And if he is.. does it matter? He seems to know something.. Something that might be of interest to Asura. And besides, had he been a shinigami, then he would already have tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Anthony kept his cool, staring blankly at the beast for a moment in truth he didn't know if it was even possible to do what he was speaking off, he was merely ttrying to buy himself time to figure out the best way of surviving this. But then it hit him, maybe this was the best way out of this but if it had to work he could benefit fomr this alot, and so could the hollow, but it needed lies, and yet without lying too much.
"What is I said it is possible for you to grow in strengh even without devoring souls as the only way... I posses Technology I expect you have never even dreamed excisted... Which would possibly be abloe to grant powers even beyong those of a mere deathgod..."
He knew hollows greatest feast would be a deathgod or Shinigami there natural enemy so this would be a vital part of this play.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Asura Impatiently listents to this human trying to negotiate. But after hearing what useless words he could come up with, he smirked lecherously, his teeth almost drenched in drool.
"Oh I see. It certainly sounds interesting. But I do not believe it. For all I know you could be trying to persuade me into coming with you so a shinigami could finish me off. And I would not want that to happen."
He leaned a bit forwards towards the human and spreads his wings for a few seconds, just to stretch them. As he folds them in again he looks at the shinigami, and opens his mouth with the foul stench of his ash-like breath.
"But perhaps I should just give you the benefit of doubt, as I do need to regain my power. And a shortcut certainly would be helpful."
A grin appeared on his mask as he straightened up again and took two steps closer to the human.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Anthony raised an eyebrow, not really taking much liking to how the hollow thought of him, looking dirrectly at the Hololow speaking with very strict words.
"don't you dare imply I have something to do with those... They are beings placing themselves as the ruler of whats right and wrong thinking they can sit around and take decissions thats not theirs to make..."
He took a deep breath to calm himself down again, and talked more calmly again, with the same confident tone as before.
"Well as of now I can't do anything that I've not been prepairing to do... but please do tell me what you wish and I can find a way to make it happen... very possibly if its withing reasoning"
He waited to see if the Hollow would like the idea before letting it know his demands.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 am

Asura looked closely to the little man as he let his anger out of his heart. A smirk appeared on his mask. That couldn't possibly be fake. He really hated the shinigami. But is he trustworthy? Without giving it much more thought, Asura leaned forwards once again to looks closer at the human, as he begins to talk.
"Power. That is all I want, and all I need. For now at least."
He had decided to trust the human, because of what he had said. Something like that, can't possibly have been a trick. And it was true. It is not the right of the Shinigami, but the right of the god, Asura. He just needed the power, and if this human could get it to him, then he'd accept it. And once the human was no longer needed he could be disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

Anthony cursed within himself, not really sure it was the right choice to let that out, but it seemed the only way to actually proove he wasn't working for any shinigami's was to make that perfectly clear.
He hated it though when he actually had to use his feelings loose his cool just to be taking advantage of his own feelings, it seemed like it had been forever since he had been needing to do that.
"fine then... I'll see what I can do..."
He softly ignored the fact the Hollow got so close, put his hands into his pockets and turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Male

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Asura looked at the man with a grim Smirk creeping up over his mask. He took a look back. His meal was long gone. Too bad. He had been hungry for a few minutes already. But perhaps if this man wasn’t able to help, then he could just help as a feast. He turned to look at the man and spread his wings, lifting off the ground. As he then slowly moved around, kind of hovering over the ground, he looked around. This place. He’d seen it before. He looked at the man again, wondering what he might have in store for this god Asura.
The whole idea he had about it being a possible trap also fell to the ground just a while ago, so he really had no idea what might happen. He was just following blindly. But perhaps that was for the best? If he revelased too much himself then he’d have to eat the human, and with the possibility of him being able to help that would be bad. But he was still getting hungrier by the second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time experience (Asura please)   First time experience (Asura please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time experience (Asura please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: