The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BijuuGuy

BijuuGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : RP-ing duh...... i wouldn´t be here otherwise
Quote : "Let the awesomeness rule this planet!"
Registration Date : 2010-10-26

[BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Hollow

Name: Ambrosio Aurelio

Hollow: 343

Height: 1 meter 86 cm

Weight: 73 kg

Appearance:
HOLLOW
As a hollow, Ambrosio is a large, serpent-like hollow.
He has no legs, but a serpent tail. He has hands and his "mask" is a flat one with green markings. Ambrosio´s body is white with green stripes and his hands are like claws.
Ambrosio´s tail has a large metal fork sort of thing, which helps him trap his targets.

Personality: Ambrosio is a very manipulative and a cold person who doesn´t really respect others. Well he is very charming and even works together when needed, but he is still the kind of person who keeps distance from others. He is a slick person who can easily manipulate people to do something for him or make them work for him with a deal or something. Ambrosio can´t be decieved very easily, so he is a tough one to crack if you need something from him and he won´t tell ya.
Ambrosio doesn´t like being told what to do. He mostly just goes to battle the enemies. However he does think about a plan when he does that. He has that much intelligence Razz

History: Ambrosio Aurelio, born as a snake and a nature loving person. He went to the nearest forest every day or every week. Ambrosio felt this connection to the forest and started to learn about the nature a bit more. He was really drawn to it and eventually he even talked to the animals he could, including some snakes he saw. After Ambrosio´s parents gave him up to the orphanage, he escaped and started to live in the nature, building himself shelter and finding food.
Ambrosio was killed by a bear, cause he accidenteally went to the bear´s cave to find shelter. As a soul, Ambrosio started to wander around the world until a hollow found him. He managed to escape and then escaped once more. One day he saw some people burning the forest, which got him very mad. Ambrosio couldn´t do anything and as he went to an open field to escape from the burning forest, he was brutally killed by a passing hollow. And eventually he was changed into a people hating hollow.
Ambrosio changed completely, giving himself up to the dark side with a simple reason. Hatred. he now hated everything in the world of the living where he was. Somehow his personality changed completely. He started to feel pleasure of burning the forests and killing people. Ambrosio became a killer with no feelings.

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 15

Technique: 10

Fighting skill: 15

Custom Hollow Abilities:

Ability 1: Murasaki Senkou (Purple Flash) Allows Ambrosio to shoot fast purple bolts of energy from his hands and tail.

Ability 2: Chika Kasui (Underground Spike) Ambrosio can either slam his tail into the ground or just slightly smash the ground to create sharp metal spikes under the target, which come out of the ground and can be ejected from the ground.

Ability 3: Kakkou Koutai (Shapeshift) Ambrosio can change his hands and tail into blade weapons. Every weapon can release a purple blast of energy. These weapons can only be bladed weapons and they can´t change into any other thing.

Ability 4: Seishou Heki (Energy Burst) Ambrosio starts to have a slight purple glow around him and his eyes and mouth start to emit a purple smoke. This is the sign that his energy has boosted about 3 times. Which means that he is 3 times faster and stronger than before. Also Ambrosio can shoot energy blasts and other things related to energy just in an arm wave.

Rp sample:
Ambrosio was in the human world, hunting for souls to devour. He was hiding in the shadows, trying to sense some souls nearby. Ambrosio was in a dark alley when he sensed that a soul would pass the alley entrance any second now. His red eyes were glowing in the dark as the soul reached the entrance and watched into the darkness. He found ambrosio´s red eyes. The soul froze and in a blink of an eye Ambrosio was rushing towards the soul with immense speed. He quickly crossed the street with the man in his hands. His tail left a hole into the ground as Ambrosio fleed into the park with the soul. He strengthened his grip on the man and looked at him with his red eyes. Then Ambrosio opened his mouth and devoured the soul. He only felt pleasure in eating the soul.
"Quite good, but i need more."
These were his words after he had swallowed the soul. Ambrosio was hunting for more souls, maybe some with a bit more meat on them. Ambrosio then quickly fled into the shadows, waiting like a snake to strike.

Last edited by BijuuGuy on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay let me stop you right now. Sorry to say Arrancars are not starting races, you need to start off as a hollow first and then evolve once you attain the required rank. Just letting you know before you put too much effort into an app that will certainly get denied.
Back to top Go down
BijuuGuy

BijuuGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 am

So i should describe how he looks as a hollow, not as an arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 am

Yep, thats exactly what you should do.
Back to top Go down
BijuuGuy

BijuuGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Completed and ready for checking Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm

...You still have him as an Arrancar. Arrancar are not starting races. Just take off the info about the Adjuchas and Arrancar for the time being. That stuff is added later, when you reach those levels. It also means yo may need to do a bit of editing to the abilities as well. And sorry, but this is a heads up; The pic you used for Arrancar is one I'm using for the main character NPC's for the storyline >-< Other than that, when it's done, give me a shout, cuz it's approved in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? &amp;gt;:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Looks good.

Approved
Current Rank= 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}   [BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BijuuGuy] Ambrosio Aurelio {Finished}
Page 1 of 1