The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foreshadowing (Ri please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Foreshadowing (Ri please) Empty
PostSubject: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Ryouta's paws made no noise as they stepped over the fallen foliage of the frozen forest. He was stalking his prey, his delicious prey, his prey that had wronged him. His muscles moved fluidly, like a perfect machine, with perfect efficiency, carrying his sleek, lithe, feline body closer and closer. There, lying prostrate before a small fire. Stupid, in the wilds such as these. Ryouta stepped closer, a silent wraith- perhaps something else had gotten the attention of his prey, because it looked up sleepily, a messy haired man using a purple cloak as a bedroll. Ryouta leaped forward, his claws extended; they ripped into the man's chest and-

"AAAAAaaahhh...?" Ryouta woke to find himself on the ground in the middle of Seireitei, barechested and gleaming with sweat. His chest was covered in scratch marks, and when he looked at his nails, he saw that those were the cause. He had gouged into his own flesh during his sleep. How curious. Ryouta's sword lay beside him. He picked it up. "What's going on, Arashi-kun? What is happening to me? To us? Am I going mad? Are we?"

Ryouta of course had a theory. Ever since Stein, his Hollow self had come into his life, Ryouta had been having mood swings all over the place when they didn't make any sense at all. He had thought he had appeased Stein the last time he had used his Hollow powers in a fight. But Stein must be getting bored, and probably irritated to, if he had even forced himself into Ryouta's dreams, and caused Ryouta to do physical harm to himself. Ryouta sighed and began heading back to 12th Squad HQ with slow shuffling steps. His body language was tense, however, and anxious; he looked antsy, and a little sickly as well, like an old tiger who fights all the harder because he knows his time is nearly up.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Ri whistled merely was he traveled aimless through the Seireitei. The morning sun carried little warmth in it but Ri took no notice, he been distracted of late unable to of anything other then his focus. He was some where between the eastern gate and the squad twelve barrack when turn a corner to find a number of shinigami crowd.

Whats going on” Ri asked, the moment he spoke the crowd stood to one side and he could see what they'd been looking at, blood and fresh blood at that. Ri crouched down to examine the blood, it was defiantly fresh and carried a pressure Ri knew well.

Have squad four standby with a medical team, have them wait for my orders” Ri said as he left the blood and made of the squad tweleve. He walked quickly , on his way he could see droplets of blood making a path toward the barrack.

He turn into the courtyard of the barrack to find Ayame walking toward the barracks. Ri could see Ayame was clutching his chest and his Zanpakuto. Fighting perhaps? No I found of felt his pressure flare Ri thought as he quickened his pace.

“Ayame-San. Are you alright” Ri asked as he came within a few steps of Ayame. Ri could sense his pressure was altered somehow but then again Ayame was R&D no tell what experiments he does to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Ryouta turned to Ri with a blank look on his face, the kind of look that shows absolutely no recognition...either that, or a dead face. Then the moment was gone, and he looked like his old self, with a sterile smile and eyes that looked like they did not see you, but only the flesh and blood and organs that you were made up of, not the person you were. There actually wasn't that much of a difference between the looks, but it was noticeable. "Ri-san. How nice to see you. I am...well...I cannot say fine, when I am bleeding. Do not worry, there is no threat within Seireitei. I have inflicted these wounds upon myself. I had a...nightmare. It was...vivid."

Ryouta paused for a moment, face creased as if he was trying hard to remember something. Then his facial muscles relaxed, though the rest of his body did not. "Thank you for your concern," Ryouta said. "I heard you call for 4th Squad. That will not be necessary. I have some regenerative serum that will have me patched up in no time, especially since these wounds are largely superficial." Inside of Ryouta, a fire lit. The fire of battle. It was not at all appropriate for the situation, but he felt the desperate need to...to fight. To feel the adrenaline rush through his veins, and to hear the splatter of blood on the ground.

"Ri...will you spar with me? I have a room in the headquarters that will be able to take our combined spiritual pressures so no damage is done. What do you say? It will give us time to...talk. That is what colleagues do, correct?" Curiously, this statement was where Ryouta showed the most emotion. True, it wasn't much beyond a hungry twinkle in his eye, but other than that, it was barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Ayame star crept Ri out but that was nothing new the man had always made Ri's crawl but something was defiantly off today or maybe he was just having a good creepy day. Ri wasn't sure if Ayame was have nightmares or if his injuries were from some experiment.

"Ayame I hardly think this is the time for a spar" Ri said thought the look in Ayames eye was a determined look he wasn't going to accept no. "Come lets get you that serum first then we'll discuss a Spar and these nightmares."

Something didn't sit well with Ri, Ayame always seem the same, analytical and cold but with the few moment he'd speaking to him his expression hand changed a three times. Ri dismissed the thought, Ayame never did make any sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh very good," said Ryouta in a voice that was clearly intended to be jovial, but somehow ended up being more creepy than ever. The grin that accompanied the statement was ghoulish, if not downright skeletal. Ryouta led Ri into the barracks, stopping only once to inject himself with a green liquid that sealed up the wounds on his chest. They stopped at the end of a hallway that ostensibly held a single elevator. Ryouta reached forward into what was seemingly a solid wall and keyed in a code.

A secret elevator to the left revealed itself, and Ryouta entered, then beckoned Ri to follow. "Chamber Two please," he said.

"Affirmative," said a cool computerized female voice.

The elevator opened to reveal an extremely large room, perhaps the size of a World Cup soccer stadium, if not larger. It was completely empty, and beyond sterile looking. Just four blank walls, a blank floor, and a blank ceiling. Ryouta knocked on the wall with his knuckles. "This stuff can definitely take a beating. Don't be afraid to go all out."

He flash stepped to one side of the room and held his sword out at arm's length. "Ready when you are!" he called. Again, his tone and body language belied strangeness beyond belief. His voice was strong, but tense, as if in great anticipation, and an almost bestial, wild joy. His body was again, still tense, but it was the tenseness of the liquid muscle of a panther just before it pounced upon its prey and bit its neck to snap it.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Ri followed Ayame through the barrack, the rooms gave the same scientific creepy feeling Ayame gave off on a normal day. The elevators doors open revealing the chamber of massive size. It felt like a hospital it had that kind of atmosphere.

"Hold Ayame at least give your wounds a chance, there no need to Rush I'll glad spar with once you sure your at full health" Ri said trying to talk some sense into Ayame but even from across the chamber Ri could see the lust in his eye, for battle. Ri had seen the same lust hundredths of time, in the eyes of hollows.

Ri placed his hand on His Zanpakuto, he wouldn't attack but he could rule out Ayame forcing his hand. He didn't like that situation regardless of circumstance Ayame had fought and won against Ri before and Ri had no doubt Ayame had analysed his fighting style but at least he'd not seen much of Ri's Bankai thought Ri hope to avoid using that.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Ryouta pretty much snapped. He had done the gentlemanly thing and allowed Ri the first strike. Since this had not happened, it was Ryouta's prerogative to attack. He ran toward Ri but flash stepped, appearing above him and coming down with an overhead strike. The strike missed, but Ryouta did not mind at all; Ri was a skilled opponent after all. His strike became a spinning kick aimed low, something Ryouta had not done since his 2nd Division days, but it seemed a good idea now. This move also failed to bring about results. Undaunted, Ryouta flash stepped to the side and struck out with fierce horizontal strike, followed by several short chopping slashes aimed at Ri's shoulders mostly.

Ri would probably notice that Ryouta was fighting in a far more aggressive manner than he had in their previous spar. In fact, the fighting styles were now completely different. Where Ryouta in the former battle had been calculating and precise, now Ryouta was brutal and reckless, substituting force and quantity of strikes for smooth movements and accuracy. His chopping failing to break through Ri's defense, Ryouta began incorporating footwork into his assault.

In essence, Ryouta was circling Ri as quickly as he could without flash stepping, constantly launching vicious blows at his upper body. Yes Ryouta...we work so well together... a body-less voice in his head. Stein. Ryouta's barrage stopped abruptly as he flash stepped back to his corner of the room. "No...get out." Oh, but can't you see? Look at him, you're wearing him down...and how do you feel? Still fresh. Ryouta looked; to him, Ri did look sort of weary. He felt great- well-rested and in tip top condition. "True." Of course it is...c'mon now, let me have some fun. Ryouta reached up and grasped the hair hanging over his forehead; for an instant, he contemplated pulling down. "...No...get out." Fine...but at least let me play more of a part in the battle. "Fine. Compromise." To Ri, of course, Ryouta appeared to be talking to himself, in an expressionless, toneless manner.

He looked at Ri again. "I'm sorry for the delay. Let us begin again, but more seriously. Weep, Raifujin Arashi!" Ryouta's blade dissolved away into so many water droplets, but almost instantly reformed as a blade of ice. He flash stepped toward Ri again, and resumed his ruthless attack. However, as his blade came down, droplets of water seemed to accompany it, to fall towards Ri, to the ground, splashing everywhere. This was again, a complete departure from the last time Ri had fought Ryouta. Instead of remaining relatively out of danger, Ryouta was getting right into the melee, using his kido-based Zanpakuto to augment his melee attacks instead of using actual techniques. "How am I doing, Ri?" Ryouta asked with a grotesque grin. A hungry grin. "Quite well, I think," he answered himself. "I barely remember the nightmare now. This is...helping."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am

Ri had expect an attack but not a charge, he dodge to his right then cartwheel away form Ayames spinning kick. When he stood Ayame was already launching his attack only seconds to react. Only flash and stark could be seen as Ri skilfully block Ayame attack but something was wrong he knew, Ayame attacks weren't precise or meaningful and he'd never know Ayame to charge into a fight.

Ayame began circling attack quickly then circling again like an animal stalking it's prey. Ri manage to keep a step ahead blocking Ayames attack but he couldn't play defensive for long he'd soon slip up and he wasn't sure if Ayame could control himself to not.

Then with no warning Ayame broke off, for a moment Ri thought it a trick but seeing his in the far corner he knew it was no trick. He had to get out before this went on any further. He shunpo'd to the elevator but it won't open.

He heard Ayame word, he could make them out clearly but he was talking to himself, not a good sign. Then as sudden as he had retreated he was back again and speaking calmly.

The release of his Zanpakuto seal it, Ayame wasn't in his right mind Ri was going to have to fight. Ayame began to charge, Ri had no choice but to.

"Rule of the wind arise Gaircas" Ri called as the air around him blew with speed of a cyclone and replaced his Zanpakuto with Gaircas released state. Ri had no time to do anything else Ayame was already on top of him begining his relentless attacks.

"Ayame Stop this, This isn't you" Ri called out as he stepped back blocking Ayame attack with increasing difficult for now Ri manage to read his move but Ayame attack were only growing stronger and no doubt if Ayame was fighting with a clear mind Ri would already of sustained injuries

"Fine I'll Knock sense into you. Buile an Cas double" Ri cried as he slash his blade against Ayames sending a blast of Air and Reiatsu at the ice blade then slash down sending another aimed for Ayame, at his chest. Ri hope if he did enough damage Ayame would snap back to reality to maybe he'd get knock out either or Ri didn't mind which
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am

"Ayame Stop this, This isn't you" Ryouta smirked at those words. "That must be a joke, I've never felt better." As Ri's released Zanpakuto made contact with Ryouta's, the blast of wind caused the blade to slip ever so slightly so Ryouta's attack was offput. Then Ri made another strike at Ryouta's chest. Water sprang up out of the droplet from the floor, freezing as it went up to take the blow aimed at Ryouta's chest. However, Ryouta's eyes, and in fact, his attention, had never left Ri's sword; the water had sprung up out of reflex...or as if someone else was controlling it.

"Not bad, not bad, this fight is far more amusing than our last," said Ryouta with another smile. Just as quickly as it sprang up, the ice disappeared and Ryouta was aiming another blow at Ri. This time, it was accompanied by a hail of sleet down upon and around Ri, but then the next strike was accompanied by searing hot steam. "I'm having so much fun!" shouted Ryouta as his blows rained down sleet and heat nearly simultaneously. But the voice was not his. It was Stein's, and the change was hugely noticeable.

Ryouta's/Stein's strikes were increasing in frequency and brute force. "You know, Ri, last time we fought, I showed you pretty much everything Reifujin Arashi has to show in Shikai. I need Ryouta's permission to show my true powers fully, but for now, I think we'll both have to settle for a little...Bankai!" Ryouta's/Stein's reiatsu exploded outward violently in a blast of condensation that left the walls, floor and ceiling slick with water, as the water had nowhere else to go as it would have outside.

Ryouta/Stein stood in an impressive suit of icy armor; sword gone. They clapped their hands, and behind them, a veritable wall of water formed. "C'mon, Ri, show me what you have up your sleeve- we'll see who's stronger!" The wall of water churned without pause, forming images of claws, fangs, and even lion's heads within it. Ryouta's reiatsu had of course increased exponentially- but in addition, there was something sinister about it. It wasn't Hollow reiatsu...but it was malevolent, whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am

Ri panted as Ayame entered his final release, the moment he did Ri stopped panting. He was forced to release the pressure he'd been holding back, it was the one advantage he'd not been playing on his pressure had been barely touched yet.

"I don't know what you are but your not Ayame so I've no problem say this. The wind whispers of your Demise Bankai!" Ri roared as his pressure sky rocketed and wind shot from his pushing Ayame dripplets to the ground forming puddle against the walls. Ri's hair changed to white and grew longer, his eyes became more focus and his attire changed into long white robes that blew with the wind Ri's pressure created.

Ri knew with the lack of natural wind he couldn't replenish his reiatsu due to that Ri wasn't holding back his entire pressure was flow, his reiatsu was pouring from his visable, an aura of blue surround him and his staff.

For the first time in the fight Ri charge, he came in fast first feinting a forward attack then shunpo'ing to Ayames right side. He slid rapidly jabbed the spear at Ayame , striking hundredths of time within second he did this by grip the spear with one hand and allowing it to slid through his other hand.

He wasn't going to stop till Ayame did, it was clear he'd no choice in the matter, he could only hope their pressure could be detected or their absence noticed and perhaps they'd be found though Ri had little hope
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!" Ryouta/Stein laughed maniacally as Ri released his Bankai. "This is what I'm talking about!!" Ryouta/Stein watched with glee as Ri charged them, coming in with a forward strike. Ryouta/Stein moved to block it with his left gauntlet, but found Ri appearing on his right side. Ri's spear stabbed toward Ryouta hundreds of times per second, which Stein relished of course. The first few stabs got through and chipped away at Ryouta's armor; and then Ryouta/Stein turned and began attempting to fend off the strikes.

The task proved close to impossible; Ri was just coming in with too many strikes per second, and frankly, neither Stein nor Ryouta was cognizant enough to analyze the movement of Ri's attacks. He gave a growl of frustration as Ri's spear continued to send shards of armor flying away- if this continued, Ryouta/Stein would begin to take actual damage.

The riposte started from the ground up, and it happened almost instantaneously. A pillar of water shot up from the slick floor below Ryouta/Stein's feet, propelling them upward, followed immediately by similar pillars springing up everywhere, including underneath Ri. This Ryouta/Stein figured would be devastating- Stein never even considered the disorienting effects. Not only that, but Stein was also causing some of the bonds between the water to break, creating miniature lightning storms wherever there was water, which was pretty much everywhere. In that moment of disorientation, Stein/Ryouta extended the claws on their right gauntlet and flash stepped toward Ri.

"No! No more! You've had your fun, and I am not going to allow you to kill my friend and colleague," Ryouta yelled at Stein within their world.

"Oh, but we're winning!" Stein complained.

"It doesn't matter. You are not killing him. *We* are not killing him!"

"Fight me for it!"

Ryouta's fist collided with Stein's face, sending him flying backward. Stein recovered and looked up, eyes full of loathing. The two flew at each other, swords forgotten as their limbs formed a blur of graceful yet deadly patterns. Ryouta's fist would come to jab at Stein's throat, but it would be dodged and countered with a kick at the knee, which would be deflected away.

All of Ryouta's frustrations were being vented in this moment as his arms and legs moved faster than they ever had before to gain the upper hand against Stein. Finally, he saw his chance. Stein struck out with his left fist; Ryouta twisted around it and kicked out, catching Stein in the side. Stein flew forward, and Ryouta flash stepped above him and brought a crushing double-fisted blow down upon Stein's back, sending him plummeting, and unconscious down to the floor of their Inner World.

Ryouta regained control in time to retract the claws, but the blow was unavoidable- he could not retract his blow!
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 am

Ri flashed stepped out of the path of the water pillar but the moment his feet touched soild ground a new pillar rose to trap him. Ri moved and moved again voiding pillars as he went. He finally found a point of safety, he look a Ayame but as he did Ayame flash stepped his fist raised.

Ri raised his right arm and took the blow to his mid wrist. The blow shattered the bone, but Ri's pressure kept his hand steady. He refused to show pain as he held the attack against, every second he could feel a new bone shatter.

Ri swung his hand out cast Ayame attack off, he dropped his staff and with a roar he sent his fist into the loins mouth. He caught his staff with his right hand as he but his weight behind his punch along with all the pressure he could concentrate into the fist.

Ri broke off and shunpo'd a few step backward putting distance from him and Ayame. "Hado eighty eight Flying Dragon Strike,Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon" Ri cried as he shot an enormous blast of reiatsu, it cut through the pillars of water with ease and made straight for Ayame the explosion would be immense especially within the confines of the chamber
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am

Ryouta felt his nose break as Ri's fist made contact; he swallowed blood and flew backward through his water, sliding to a halt some distance away. He looked up, but only to hear Ri's shouted Hado spell. "Bakudo#90: Fifth Reflect!" Ryouta raised an armored hand, and a wall of reiatsu formed at his command. The wall was capable of reflecting energy-based attacks and kidos back at the opponent. Perhaps if Ryouta had been thinking clearly, he would have used Splitting Void instead to avoid hurting Ri, but even though he had won a small inner battle against Stein, Stein still had a grip on Ryouta's emotional and mental state, which was pretty much pure battle rage at the moment.

Of course, even if he had used Danku, Ryouta would still be forced to stay in the same place for the duration of Ri's spell, as the wall he erected was not the size of the room, and so any of the spell that did not get reflected would go around the barrier, like a river around a large rock. That didn't matter, of course. Ryouta's Zanpakuto was kido-based, and thus quite adept at doing damage without Ryouta actually moving.

The pillars of water left the floor and began swirling in a circle around the area of the room ahead of Ryouta's Bakudo; that is, the area Ri occupied. "Gekido no Megami," said Ryouta. The water became spherical in formation and began to swirl around Ri like an ominous harbinger of doom. It then flew in towards him from every possible angle, transforming into sharp blades of ice as it did so, leaving no blind spots and nearly no possibility to escape. The formation then collapsed in on itself, possibly obliterating anything within. Of course, just before the collapse, there was a microsecond of time in which to flash step out- Ryouta wasn't quite sure exactly where Ri could escape to in the room, but...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Ri waved a hand and his reflected Kido changed paths striking the wall but leaving only scorch marks, the chamber had indeed been design for a fight such as this. Ayame was a more experience Captain them Ri, his chance of winning was slight at best and without a blowing wind a number of his abilities were weakened.

"Same old tricks Ayame. Come darkness of the abyss, blazing sword. Great flame of shadow, of hatred and destruction, of vengeance. Burn him, burn me, burn all to nothing, flames of Hell. Hado eight one Hellfire inferno" Ri chanted, he kept air blowing around him keeping water form touching him. The water soon turned to blades of Ice but that was of no matter.

Fire sprang from Ri's feet and in a spit second the Ice melted under the intense heat and the room suddenly became quite warm. Seven more pillars appeared around Ri then with a gesture of his hand the eight pillars combined into one and became a flaming inferno.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 pm

LET ME OUT! screamed Stein. Our Resfriado Cierto would obliterate this fool before he could even make a move! Ryouta kept silent. It was all he could do to hold onto some vestige of his rationality; but there was so much anger- so much battlerage. The lust for blood was pounding in his head, threatening to overwhelm him at any moment. How would he, Ryouta, not Stein, get through this situation? Stein of course would use pure force. For a moment, Ryouta considered simply throwing all his water at the inferno- but decided against it.

However...Ryouta raised his hands, and every molecule of water in the room rose at his command. He surrounded the entire inferno with his water; not close enough so it would evaporate, but just so that it was entirely surrounded. Collapsing the water in would probably get rid of the flames; Ryouta was sure of that. However, it would cause a great deal of water to evaporate in the process, and Ryouta did not want to expend the reiatsu to create more. Instead, Ryouta had a different strategy in mind.

Hellfire Inferno was a hado spell that had a surprisingly defensive purpose, though its offensive power was obvious, Ri had just proved it could be used for defense. The spell surrounded the user in walls of flame, obscuring them from the outside world. But also obscuring the outside world from them. Ryouta knew that water would be wasted if he threw it at the barrier willy-nilly. So instead...Ryouta thrust both hands forward.

For Ri, standing in the inside of the inferno, it would seem as if all of a sudden, from every angle, a bolt of lightning was piercing through the flame to strike at him. "Tricks? Maybe, Capt. O'Nocht. But I prefer to think of it as strategy." That comment had incensed Ryouta, and he could definitely tell that not all his anger was Stein's. For a Captain like him, having his plans called something so childish as tricks- why, that was an insult of the highest degree.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:41 am

“Perfect “ Ri said smiling, dripping his staff he spun into at such speed it was no longer viable. Instantly the fire the was consuming the chamber and the lighting bound for RI were dragged toward the staff as was every molecule of reiatsu with in the air. As the last of the fire entered the staff was emerged as a white orb in the center, Ri turn his focus to Ayames water and such like the fire and lightening it all began to move toward Ri's staff and just like everything it else it was compressed and added to the orb that was now growing to the size of a water mellon.

Ri's breath became labored, controlling his level of destruction was incredible difficult and a lack in concentration could be the last thing he does. He'd played the match perfect waiting for a moment when the most reiatsu was available, normal the reiatsu within the wind was sufficient but with his access to the wind barred by the chamber he had to reply on his and Ayames kidos and reiatsu.

“This ends now” Ri stated, his voice calm yet strained, determined yet worried. He twisted the staff over head as the orb moved to the tip of the staff. He jabbed it toward Ayame and with speed barely visable it fired from Ri's staff aimed for Ayames chest. Ri's right hand remained clenched, when the time was right he'd detonate the orb himself thought any interference to the unstable force would detonate it.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 pm

"Reifujin Tenshi," uttered Ryouta. Ryouta's ice blade began to glow with an impossible amount of reiatsu- he was condensing his power into his sword, making it a conduit of pure power. Ryouta himself began to glow with a brilliant white reiatsu that formed a set of eight wings of water on his back, four on each side. Ryouta raised his sword, and at this motion, the moisture in the air seemed to tremble with an awful, billowing significance.

"Kyuugeki Kasumi," instantly, the room was filled with a dense, practically opaque mist filled with Ryouta's reiatsu, making it difficult to track Ryouta's movement and position. This was of course in an attempt to hide himself from Ri and strike from nowhere; of course, Ryouta had little doubt that Ri could blow it all away with a thought, but who knew, maybe he wouldn't think of it.

Finally, Ryouta raised his blade in a terrible salute to Ri's technique. "Here it ends..." His left hand began to rise toward his face...

Last edited by Ayame Ryouta on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Like a hot knife through butter Ri ploughed through Ayames kido, absorbing its reiatsu as he passed throught it. The kido was absorbed Ayame came back into sight, Ri could feel Ayames spirit pressure was at it's max but it was enough to save him.

*His hand why is it…* Ri thought for moment as he near Ayames. Ri didn't attempt to make contact there was a need. Only a foot or two away from his target Ri trusted his staff toward Ayame and in a flash of light the destructive orb shot from Ri's staff straight for Ayame

The blast would of been massive that wasn't stoppable, the orb could only explode it not else could become of it. Ri hoped Ayame would move, he didn't want to have to explain why he'd obliterated the squad twelve Captain and the bast , Ri had no doubt , would make him an exit even if the chamber was built for battle it wouldn't withstand this, Ri was sure if he could withstand it either.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am

ooc: i'm utilizing the advantage my 20 more points of intel for my next move, see Intel Stat

Jus as planned,
thought Ryouta and Stein together. Ri moving closer was exactly what he had hoped for. Based on his observation, the ball of energy Ri had summoned was far more deadly than it appeared, seeing as it had for the most part absorbed energy in the room. The fact that the ball was relatively small meant all that energy was condensed into a single point, making it all the more devastating, making it quite similar to Ryouta's Reifujin Tenshi technique. However, based on the fact that Ri felt the need to break through Ryouta's stone tablet, Ryouta and Stein had hypothesized that Ri needed to be incredibly focused in order to control the attack.

Ryouta knew that he probably couldn't outrun the ball- besides, there was nowhere to go. He was also not willing to go head to head with it with his Reifujin Tenshi technique. His only option, then, was to attack Ri himself in a way to hopefully distract him enough so the attack did minimal damage to Ryouta. He would have to act quickly- Ryouta had no idea how fast the ball could move, or rather, how fast Ri could react and then make it move.

Ryouta flash stepped, appearing directly behind Ri, left hand outstretched. "Hado#90: Black Coffin!" A box of black energy formed around where Ri was standing, and was subsequently pierced by dozens of energy spears. Hopefully standing behind Ri would take the brunt of the expectant detonation of energy away from Ryouta.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:06 pm

I did fire the orb at you, inch away from your chest......
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 pm

i know you did; my post shows Ryouta's thought process, and then him flash stepping past the attack. when he wonders how fast it can move/how fast you can react, it is in reference to Ryouta moving. hope that clears things up
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:22 am

Before we go any further, please present a list of kido's your character knows and add them to your bio because as far as i can tell you don't have any list of learned kido's meaning you've just been picking and choosing which kido you want to use.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 am

kk i've done that, and also edited one of the posts where i use a kido i'm not supposed to know. same general effect occurs though, and it's done so you won't have to edit yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreshadowing (Ri please)   Foreshadowing (Ri please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foreshadowing (Ri please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: