The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna) Empty
PostSubject: Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)   Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:36 am

OCC: Written by Ri & Tiarna

It was a beautiful day, the birds were singing, the sun was beaming and Ri was in the pub. He'd the day off for the first time since he became a Captain and his patron-ship at his local pub was being lack, he had to show them he cared.

The bar bustled with excitement, a number of Ri's squad mates had come to, to find in with the fun. The bar was pack for once which meant free drink for Ri, he had a deal with the owner. If Ri packs the bar out he drinks for free, it was a deal he invoked reguarlly.

Ri was sitting around a large table with his squad, they were singing merrily as they drank and talked. Ri had only finished his of his fight during a mission in the middle each when the door open brining in the sun light that hurt the eyes of many of the patrons

Ri turned his head to see who'd arrived and to his delights Tiarna came waltzing into the bar, her hair was vibrant red that matched her eyes and she walked with pride and confidence in her step. Tiarna entered the bar and head for the counter, classes were over and the only thing on her mind was a drink.

After down a few cups of saki she took the bottle and looked for a place to sit down. She saw the gang from squad thirteen all crowded around the one table with Ri was the head. She stopped for a moment and looked at him. She took a breath and walked over.

Captain O'Nocht” Tiarna greeted as Ri turned his head to her and showed her his goofy smile. “I Really enjoy the class yesterday, I've been research Jenzien ever since

“I'm glad, I was rather afraid I'd become one of the dull and boring lectures and please in the pub just call me Ri, no need for formalities” Ri replied as he pulled a chair from beneath the table and offered it to Tiarna “Please sit, join us

Thanks you, Sir... Ri” Tiarna smiled as she sat down placing her bottle and cup on the table. She sweep the table making notes on all the occupant, all were from squad 13 and all were fairly drunk thought Ri didn't seem different.

So tell me, you say you've been research blade zen, what have you found out” Ri asked hoping to start a conversation, he did hate awkward silences and he wanted to get to know Tiarna better, something about her intrigued him greatly

em, Ever shinigami has their own way of preforming it, each with their own requirements to focus their mind” Tiarna replied nervously,she didn't want to say something completely stupid and make an ass of herself.

Correct, in my young I found heights focused my mind, I used to train on a mountain, well before I destroyed it” Ri said laughing drunkenly.”I never did introduce you, from right to left Yozu, Seaba , Denus, the guy on the floor is Yokemoto , Tinaga and Mosuda

It's a please to meet you all, I'm Tiarna Teasa” Tiarna greets as he bowed her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)   Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

More and more drinks were poured and the night came to fast. It took nearly two hours for the bar staff to move Ri and his party from the bar, none wanted to leave but they had to. Entering on the streets Ri's squad mates all left quickly shunpoing home as a group. Ri remained behind to walk Tiarna home.

“I think the stars are out” Tiarna shouted as she exited the bar, she stumbled back and forward for a moment then peered up into the cloudless night sky. They stars were indeed out.

Beautiful aren't they” Ri said crawled to his feet, he'd fallen over thought he could remember how or why. The two began walking or rather stumbling toward the seriete. The night was cold and the cold was sobering.

“I think we're drunk” Tiarna stated in a voice only the truly drunk can understand. The two laugh in agreement as they stumbled through the streets. Tiarna tried to walk straight but the road before her seem to twist the turn under her feet and inevitably she feel.

Ri caught her hand and pulled her close to him. They continued on using each other as supports and walk in a manner that couldn't be explained a mixture of walking and falling forward. What they talk about on their journey neither remember, the talk of the drunk is rarely remembered.They soon entered the confines of the seirete, Ri pointed them in the direction of the students grounds but Tiarna stopped halting their drunk march.

“I can't go home drunk again” Tiarna said in tone that would melt the heart of any man. Ri laughed then took her hand. He sparred in her eyes for a moment, a number of thought ran through his head but one reoccurred, she was a student , he couldn't , could he?

The walk to the barrack didn't take long or rather Ri didn't remember it being long. They entered into his officer with a cheer. Tiarna collapsed on the couch and Ri place Gaircas on his desk then pulled two bottle from his desk.

He turned around a bottle in each hand but upon turning around he found Tiarna to be asleep. He smiled and laughed quietly. He drained on bottle then returned the other to his desk to be drank another day. Now to deal with the drunk student that now slept on his couch
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)   Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:42 am

Ri & Tiaran

The suns rays came through the open window and gently kissed Tiarna awake. For a moment She remembered nothing then everything came flooding back, the night before, meeting Ri in the bar, drinking a lot and walking back here. She'd only notice now that she was an office, she was lying on a couch a white blanket over her.

Sitting up she notice the white blanket was actually a Haori, Ri's Haori. On a table not far from her was a glass of water and a note. She took the note and read it as she drain the water before the headache set in.
Quote :

Tiarna

I had to leave, help yourself to some food from the barracks kitchen. Hurry up you'll be late for class

Ri~

Tiarna read of the note a few time, memory from the night before were hazy but she remember what she felt and she remembered the look in his eyes but he was a Captain, he couldn't possible, no not with a student. She looked down at the Haori, she held it close to her and laid back down.

What am I think he's a Cap” She stopped mid sentence, the door open and Ri came walking in a joyous smile on his face. He was wearing the normal Shinigami uniform, he looked strange without his Haori on him, he always glowed with pride when he wore it. He took a seat beside her , she held her knee to his chest and remain wrapped in the Haori.

“Your awake”

“Just about, thanks for letting me stay.”

“Think nothing of, its not in me to turn away a lady”

“I think I should get going”

“Theres no need you've already missed most your classes, I covered for you”

“You've done to much, you really shouldn't have”

“Yea I probably shouldn't have”

They starred into each others, neither of them said a word and in those few minutes they both knew their feeling were shared. They leaned close together, both of their heart were pounding, they were close now, inchs a part.

“We shouldn't”

“No we probably shouldn't”

Neither of them stopped their lips were just touching then three rapid knock on the door halt their kiss. Both of them stopped and laughed. Tiarna blushed and pulled back, Ri sighed as he stood up and called for the intruder to enter.

“I've the reports you…O sorry Sir I didn't me to”
. It was Seaba, she was with them last night drinking. She seemed to have figured what was going on and a gossipy smile spread across her face. Tiarna blushed and looked away from her, Ri however didn't change his expression and starred right at Seaba.

“Leave them there, We'll a squad wide order so prepare the men we'll be leaving shortly.” Ri order, his voice showed no embarrassment nor did his face. Tiarna stood up and began folded Ri's Haori neatly.

Yes sir” Seaba responded then turned on her heel and left. The door shut and Ri left out a heavy sigh, his eye returned to Tiarna.

“I think I should go now”
Tiarna said in a sweet voice as she handed Ri the Haori back. Ri's hand touched her and again the two sparred into each other eyes. Tiarna pulled away, her better sense were returning.

Till we meet again Ri” She said as she pecked him on the cheek and left in almost a sprint. Ri's hand clasped his cheek and for once he blushed. He knew he was in dangerous territory, being involved with a student could make other look down on his but he couldn't let that stand in way, no a chance.

“Till we meet again Tiarna”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)   Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just one Drink (Ri&Tiarna)
Page 1 of 1