The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalren

Kalren

Male
Number of Posts : 22
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) Empty
PostSubject: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 am

Upon hearing the sound of sparing Kalren desided to come out to the sparing grounds to see what he might see. He sat off to the side watching two students do an array of attacks and dodges, while neither was getting an upper hand.

He calmly thought to himself how much fun it would be to have someone to spar with, someone who could help him improve and learn quickly, in a fun environment where he actually gets to learn first hand, not threw some skimpy book.

The duel ended and he was quite disapointed that neither really seemed to be the victor, but he guessed that there could not always be a clear victor. Upon seeing them go to leave he stood up to get a quick stretch and sat there in hopes of seeing another pair spar..
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 am

Tiarna skipped merely through the academy grounds humming a nameless tune as she went. Students and teacher alike starred oddly at Tiarna but she took no notice what so ever, she was happy in her own world.

She soon found herself near the training grounds, she watch the going spar dull eyes neither seem to know how to fight thought she doubt if she was any better. As the match ended a boy stood up a few pace in front of Tiarna,she hadn't noticed him at all.

"What a boring fight wasn't it" Tiarna commented as she took a few steps toward the student in front of her. He was at least a foot and a half taller then her thought with Tiarnas size everyone was more or else bigger then her.
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 am

Surprised that he did not notice her there, Kalren jumped, and turned to look at the girl. "I quite agree, it almost seemed like both of them were not trying, or were just not able to commit themselves." He Stretched anit more just to relieve the stiffness in his shoulders.

His eyes seemed to drift away and a dull smile came to his lips and he just had to ask, "What brings you out here? Because personally i just came out here to see if i could see the difference between book's and actual experience." Upon saying this he stood tall, and stretched once more to get that nasty kink out of his back.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

"Kind of got lost in my head and wondered this way" Tiarna admitted with a soft giggle. She looked down onto the empty sparring field then back to the boy. "We might as well then if you want"

With that said Tiarna walked gracefully down to the sparring field and to the far side whether the boy follow or not someone would eventually accept her challenge provider her with some much need training and experience.

Tiarna took hold of her Zanpakuto's hilt, it was warm to the touch and as she drew it out of its sheath flickers of flame spat out in protest. She cut the air around her to warm up before sparring thought there was a little need, being prepared to fight at any moment was something at Tiarna took to heart.
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Taking it that she took it as either a challenge or a friendly duel, Kalren followed, and prepared himself for the first encounter he had ever had. He let out a portion of his spirit power just to shield himself, not to threaten.

Drawing both his Zanpakuto's, he stretched for about a minute then bowed to who he thought would be his sparing partner, then took up a defensive stance. He then proceeded to say, "I am ready whenever you are, and i shall allow you to begin with the first strike."
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm

"Tiarna Teasa " Tiarna said as she bowed. She flicked her Zanpakuto through the air leaving a flaming trail behind it. She took a few steps to her right then to her left as she pondered her battle tactics, she could feel his pressure rising nothing she didn't expect.

"A Gentle man huh" Tiarna comment as she shifted her weight to her back leg and kick off the ground she came into fast his zanpakuto was held as her side the flaming trail ceased. She was approaching Kalrens Zanpakuto's reach when he kick off the ground send her into the air.

"Bakudo five Senko." Tiarna cried as blinding flash of light encumbered the sparring field.Returning to the ground Tiarna speed toward Kalrens left flank keeping out of reach.

"Burn of the blades that have been lost. Hado eight blades of flames" Tiarna chanted as she circled Kalren. The flaming sword appeared in Tiarnas hand and then was amplified greatly. She skidding to a halt near Kalrens right side and fired the flaming sword at him aiming for his gut.
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 pm

As the flash of light cam out of her hand Kalren, tried to focus away from it, but had little success on stoping it. Getting mostly blined he searched for her presence, and tried to feel her movements, with very little success. He herd her shout and jumped straight back, hopeing that she was doing a fontal assult, only to move right into her attack. He raized his Spiritual Pressure but still took a majority of the blow, and then was once again able to see clearly. He procieded with a frontal assult, which was easily picked off, so he resorted to pointing and yelling, "Strike from the heavens, Hado Four, White Lightning"

Last edited by Kalren on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 pm

OOC: Ok ignore the fire and such then. >.>

The bolt of lightening travelled fast through the air and it's movements where erratic. Tianra waited for the last moment then rolled to her left avoiding the beam though she could smell burnt hair, she need a hair cut anyway.

From her roll she shot off the ground into the air, she could feel his pressure rising. so far she'd deduced a few things first off all of Kalrens strenght lay in his pressure, his speed was lacking, his kido had little bite and judging from his stance his fighting skill was below par, meaning she had the advantage.

She came in from high above, a few second away from contact she raised her Zanpakuto up her shoulder and swiped down aiming from Kalrens head but ready to divert to his shoulder to avoid serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Kalren saw the attack clearly and desided to try to trick hey by not blocking and strikeing back as she hit him. He swung both of his Zanpakuto's at her, and raised his pressure expecting the full blunt of the force. A smile came upon his face just before they made contact.

Last edited by Kalren on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Tiarna saw Kalren Zanpakuto coming for her, the raise in his pressure meant an attack. It only took Tiarna less then a second to revise he attack, she waited till his Zanpakuto was close then pulled her knee to he chest halving her size, the Zanpaktuo passed by and as it did Tiarna kicked off the blade send her over Kalren to land behind him.

She pressed her finger against his right shoulder and spoke in a soft voice.
"Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power Hado three" She chanted as the kido fired from her finger tips, she focused the power of the kido into a beam in order to penetrate Kalrens pressure
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Kalren took the blow, and realizing that a condensed beam could hurt him spun to the side, hoping to lose it as quick as he could, and countered with "Bakudo five, Senko."
Following up by a light slash to just below the hip, hoping to slow down her speed, but not causing permanent harm. After swinging Kalren pointed and cried, "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9 Geki!"
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 am

Tiarna shut her eye, she could still see the intense light outside meaning she could open them but with Kalrens pressure she didn't need to see. His Zanpakuto and with a gracefully back-flipped dodging the slash and removed she self from danger.

From her shut eyes she could see red lights appear, she knew what was happening. She continued her back flip till her hand touch grass rather then concrete. At the edge of the sparring field she opened her eye closely.

Kalren was still standing, she'd have to fix that soon. Tiarna panted somewhat, she may be faster and smart them him but brutes always took time to take down regardless of what form they took
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 am

Kalren felt like he was fighting a losing battle, he looked at Tiarna and saw that she looked tired as well. He resumed a defensive position, but lowered his pressure, for he was tired, and maintaining it at suck a constant rate was just to draining.

He looked around and tried to find ways to slow her, but there just was nothing he could see. Beckoning her to come, he readied himself once more, hoping this would end soon, as he was starting to feel some of the previous blows now.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Tiarna smiled, she was panting heavily and worn out but she was happy, she really was enjoying herself and for that reason she was not stopping not a chance. She charged as Kalren her Zanpakuto readied.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo nine Geki" She cried as she enter into Kalrens reach. She leaped over head and pointed her fingers at Kalren.

"Hado four White Lightning"

The kido fired initially aimed directly at Kalrens head changed path just before contact, Tiarna wasn't sure if Kalrens was going to able to dodge and she didn't want to hurt him not seriously
Back to top Go down
Kalren

Kalren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm

He did not flinch at the on coming hado. He stood the as the hado was aimed right for his head, then it moved, lower to his chest. He took the hit, and it left quite a scortch, afterwards he called out to Tiarna, "I'm done, I give up, you win. If we continue I think one of us will be seriously injured, and thats not what i want. Hope you had as much fun as I did, with this little spar."

He found great difficulty in moving but try'ed to play it off as nothing to seem tough. He sighed as he had lost, but there was very little he could do, as nothing so far had really hit her, and she was fully able to hit him, even though it was not hurting that much, it was starting to build up over the multipliable blows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))   Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectating (open looking for spar (friendly))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: