The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A summers day. (Elick)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

A summers day. (Elick) Empty
PostSubject: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:45 pm

The sun smiled down on the day as the many students of the academy wondered the grounds, attending lecture, classes and demonstrations alike. From the crowd Tiarna was easy to pick out, her hair maybe he stand out , that and the fact she was humming loudly to the annoyance of those around her.

She wasn't heading anywhere, she was lost inside her own head trying to remember a kido incantation she'd forgotten. Frustated she stopped humming and found herself near the dojo's though she didn't feel the want for a fight

In a single leap she reached the roof of the nearest Dojo. As she took a seat she drew her Zanpakuto and laid it across her lap, she could only hope to hear it's call though she didn't hold much hope.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male
Number of Posts : 47
Quote : OMGROFL
Registration Date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Seeing someone leap up on top of the Dojo shocked Elick. He desided to try to join them on the top and see what they were up to.

First jump attempt he almost made it but was thrown off balannce he he hit the roof and ended up falling off back down on his back. Grunting he stood back up and tried once more. This time he made it and lunged forward as to stay on the top.

He saw this red haired girl and walked closer, adjusted his Zanpakuto and from quite a distance, in just over a whisper said, "Hello, What are you doing up here.. I did not know we were allowed up here, and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Tiarna felt the roof shake and when she went to investigate she cried laughing at the boy. She only stopped when he finally reach the roof and came to greet her. Tiarna stood up and took a step forward Elick

"I am Tiarna Teasa, a student here" Tiarna said as he bowed low, she was always thought that proper manner and greeting were important. They also made for good first impression.

"I don't think theres a rule forbidding being up here" Tiarna said as she sat back down and returned her Zanpakuto to its sheath. She felt a warmth as the sword slid with the sheath.

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Elick looks right at the girl and in a modest tone says, "Well nice to meet you Tiarna, im Elick." then he cocked his head slightly to the side and said, "Its nice to meet you, i hope im not bothering you, i just dont know many people, or rules for that matter so when i see somthing i ask" and he smiles a nice little friendly smile, which is more like a boyish grin spreading from ear to ear like he is extreamly happy.

After talking he shuffles his Zanpakuto so that it is not putting so much strain on him while he stands there, for he had recently placed it for walking, not standing around and conversing.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Tiarna smiled at Elick then starred up at the sun for a moment. She began to hum a nameless tune and tapped her foot in beat with the song. He thought of asking why his Zanpakuto was so large but she knew the answer already.

"New to the academy?
" Tiarna asked as she turned her eyes from the sun to Elick. Coloured spots appeared where they shouldn't be, the cost of looking into the sun for so long. She stopped humming for a moment to rub her eyes then continued.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Elick nod and say "Yea just started.. first day, and ive not been told where to go ect." looks arround and smiles, trying not to stand to awquardly, for when he stands up straight, his sword bounces off the ground, making abit of a noise.
"How long have you been here" he asks Tiarna, not really intrested in the length, just more or less trying to get a grasp on where she come from. He draws his Zanpakuto and takes off the sheath, lays it beside him and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 pm

"I've been here for a while now, thought I've yet to find any real challenge here. I'm hoping to be accepted into one squads shortly" Tiarna said speaking very dully as if discussing the weather or a class. She placed her hand on her Zanpakuto's hilt, it was boiling to the touch thought Tiarna had no trouble gripping it.

"Feel like a spar?" Tiarna asked with a sudden enthusiasm. She leaped for the roof and landed gracefully on the ground. She looked up to Elick and smiled sweetly hoping he'd agree.

"Come on whats to lose
" Tiarna said as she began skipping towards the sparring grounds, it didn't take her long to arrive at a free sparring area. She laid on the ground for a moment counting the cloud well she waited for Elick to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Shocked at her enthusiasm, Elick followed, but took his time, as if he moved to quickly his Zanpakuto threw him off balance. He followed her down to the sparing grounds and when she asked him to spar he shrugged and slowly drew his Zanpakuto, and then looked at Tiarna. "shall we begin?" he asked, just to be polite before beginning.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

"Sure" Tiarna said as leaped off the ground and started bubble with excitement. She drew out her Zanpakuto and took her stance. The edge of the blade was red hot, the entire Zanpakuto felt like it was on fire but it didn't bother Tiarna.

"Go
" Tiarna said as she sped toward Elick, the massive blade would surely slow his reaction and with Tiarnas size it would only be a matter of time before she found an opening to strike. she was close to him now just outside of his range.

"Baukdo five Senko" Tiarna cried as a burst of light blinded Elick. This had become Tiarnas standard tactic, blind, examine, attack. Tiarna leaped into the air toward Elick he blade ready to strike down on his head, she was ready to move the attack to his shoulder to avoid serious injuries
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Elick swung blindly, then yelled "baudo five senko" in the direction which he thought his opponent was in, hoping to regain his vision, and forcing her to leave an opening. He dodged to the side and made abit of a wild swing, as he was still having trouble seening. He then waited to see what her responce was so he blinked his eyes to clear up his vision and be able to see once more.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Elick fired off his kido, in the wrong direction by it still blind Tiarna. She broke off her attack and shield her eyes from the kido. She held be against her arm and waited for the kido to vanishes. She blink and her version returned meaning Elicks was back too.

"Copycat" Tiarna called as she stuck her tongue out to Elick. She gripped her Zanpakuto, small flames burst from the hilt, her pressure was rising. kicking off the ground she charged at Elick, she was going to make this a close quarters match.

He swiped ferociously at Elick giving him no opportunity to counter, sparks and flames spat out every time the Zanpakuto collided. Tiarna keep the pressure on then she dropped low and swept her foot at Elicks.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Elick made a quick move and jumped over her foot, but the weight of his Zanpakuto pulled him backwards, throwing him off balance. He pivoted and kicked out right at Tiarna, in an atempt to balance himself more than anything.

He switched his grip on his Zanpakuto so he was wielding it one handed, threw out a wide attack and pointed straight at Tiarna and yelled, "Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power, Hado three Crimson Strike!"
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am

Tiarna, felt panic consumer here for a moment, she was at point blank range to change to dodge. She raised his Zanpakuto to shield her face and brought her left hand up too as she cried. " Bakudo eight Seki"

A round shield appeared between Tiarna and the incoming kido. The attack hit the shield of a moment it fought it then it rebound off to the side of the field. Cartwheeling Tiarna created distance between her and Elick.

She place was about a foot away when she decided the fight should end soon. She launched into an attack, she sped toward Elick and as she enter his reach she feint left, then right and came in with a frontal down was slice but as the attack was blocked Tiarna leapt over head and chanted.

"Demons below limit the one before me in your arts Bakudo two Hanko-Nensho"

Her hand was nearly touching Elicks head, she had the advantage now. From the fight she'd gathered Elick used kido a great deal, now it was restricted giving Tiarna the advantage of Range.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:41 am

Thinking all was lots, he realized, "hey kidou's not all i have.." and proceed to making a Overhead strike hoping to push her back. Quickly following up with a angled blow, starting just above her torso, then kicking out quickly hoping to catch her off guard, or to at least throw her off balance.

He looked at thought one thing... He needed to learn how to fight more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Tiarna smiled as Elick played right into her hands. She side stepped avoiding the overhead strike then just as she expected he went for her ankles it only make sense, a hit to her ankles was a bit vicious for a spar but with reduced speed he'd lose badly.

Tiarna gave a slight leap and landed her left foot on Elicks Zanpakuto, her right foot was held high in the air and as she brought her kick down she thought momentarily that Elick could easily see up her skirt. Her kick came down fast aimed for Elicks neck. She better hit him otherwise she was going to very pissed off she let him see up her skirt just to miss the kick.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Elick saw right up Tiarna's skirt, and in a feeble attempt to dodge, but due to benign off balanced, he ended up putting his face right in the path of the descending kick. He lowered his Zanpakuto, which only strengthened her kick.

He took the blow, to the nose, without a guard or anything up, broke his nose, and knocked him out. He crumbled to the ground, going completely limp, and landing on his side, with an apparent grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Tiarna spun off Elicks Zanpakuto as he fell to the ground. She saw the blood on his foot and knew she'd broken something. She slowly ventured over to Elick who wasn't moving. She could see his nose was broke, she knelt down and with a flick of her wrist reset Elick nose back into place.

"Come on" She groaned as she heaved him over her should and stumbled off the sparring field. She sat him again a tree and took a seat beside him. She took the time to clean her Zanpakuto.

"Thank you" She whispered as she brushed off scrapping of gravel off the blade. She turned the Zanpakuto to it's sheath, sparks flew from the guard as she did. *I need to learn to control that* She thought suddenly, she knew he pressure was link with fire but she'd never been able to control it, it always felt like something was stopping it.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 am

Elick awoke, leaning on a tree, in pain and confused. He slowly looked around and gently asked, "What happened? Also why are we here?" He attempted to get to his feet, but he was unable to stand.

Feeling like his face was caved in, he slowly touched his face, and felt dry blood that seemed to run from his nose. He wiped off all the blood he could find, then looked for Tiarna. He fell to his side and just lay'ed there, hoping the pain would stop.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

"Sorry to say ya lost. But don't feel back I'm sure ya enjoyed ya self" Tiarna said with her head tilt and with a slightly twisted smile. She again start to hum as she looked down into the fight being fought in the sparring field.

Though Elick was shaking with pain for a few inch away, Tiarna continued humming her merry tune. She'd been living with pain for so long she'd learned to ignore it, in all it's shapes and forms.

"Ya done?"
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Getting use to the pain, Elick turned and looked at Tiarna. "Yea it was fun. I was not expecting to be beaten that badly though, but it seems I have a lot to improve on." Then he smiled and nodded to say he was done whining about the pain, and he could now live with it.

He stood up, and bow'ed to Tiarna then said, "Thank you for that, im sure that will help me in the future, well all but my nose. Hope you enjoy the rest of you day today Tiarna."

He turned away to go back to the academy to get some sleep, as he was quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A summers day. (Elick)   A summers day. (Elick) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A summers day. (Elick)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: