The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)   Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Kaoseu couldn't argue with the logic. Nor could he parry the use of Mod Souls. In all, it was a good tactic. He thought to himself for a moment, realizing this man was, in essence, on a whole other plane of intelligence than himself. Even so, he wanted to be a part of helping. And if they were to get started right away, why not let Kaoseu go collect more samples?

"Well, the only other question I have is what can I do to help. I know the location of the cave, and could collect samples, if need be. Plus, I'm more familiar with all of this than you, and i could be of help." he offered simply and succinctly. He knew Ayame wanted to get some work done alone as well, just to start, and figured getting samples would get him out of the lab for a long enough while.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)   Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yes, of course, that would be helpful," Ryouta said absentmindedly. Already, he was wondering what this could mean for Soul Society as a whole. Should it be something he introduced to the entire population? No, not yet. From what he could gather, this Hollowfication process was no different from his own in that only highly skilled Shinigami could undergo it successfully. Simply making Hollowfied Shinigami the norm wasn't the solution.

But maybe...the Gotei 13's strength lay in its Captains. Ryouta was one Hollowfied Captain, and Kao here made a Hollowfied Vice-Captain. If he could convert more than half of the existing Captains and their Vice-Captains, he would have a force that nobody could ignore; but that was irrelevant. If what Kao said was true about the gathering of all the crystals, then perhaps that wouldn't be necessary. Ryouta would simply become a being too powerful to protest against.

He spoke aloud again. "Computer, please send down Mod Soul units 7-10."

"Captain, those units have not had special bodies designed for them-"

"Just use the spares. They'll work just as well. It's mostly a matter of aesthetics anyway,"
Ryouta dismissed the Computer.

Shortly after, four perfectly identical men entered the room. They all sported a black buzz cut and Shinigami robes. All four wore bands over their eyes.

"These Mod Souls are not designed for combat, and are no stronger than the average Shinigami," Ryouta explained. "They are sensors, adept at reading everything from reiatsu levels, to air current, to temperature, to humidity, and in this case, frequency and electromagnetic signal. Off you go then."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)   Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 pm

With one last smirk and a gentle flick of his white hair, Kaoseu nodded to Ayame, and picked up his blades and headed to the door, the four sensor-type Mod Souls in tow.

"I'll be back soon enough." he called as he walked idly through the doors, the comment lingering on the border between a warning and a farewell. After the doors had hissed closed behind him, he continued on through the labyrinth that was the 12th Division complex until he found the exit. Squinting in the sunlight of high noon, he looked back at the sensors and said "Keep up."
With that, he took the air, Flash Stepping all the way to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)   Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to fight? No, seriously. I won't go easy. (semi-open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2