The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) Empty
PostSubject: Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)   Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Name: Sakumara Kuraitenshi

Height: 5’11’’

Weight: 148 lbs

Personality: He is friendly to most people he knows and likes to joke around with his friends. He doesn't react to insults that are truly meant to make him angry, but if it’s one of his friends joking around he’ll joke right back. When agitated, usually very unlikely, he is cold and is usually in his head. The only times he gets truly angry is when one of his friends gets hurt and will do a lot to help them. He likes to help out in any way he can and likes to compete even when he knows he is going to lose.

When in a fight with other people he watches his opponents body movements for what they are going to do and is completely serious. When approached by a superior, like a captain, he is respectful, but if its not necessary and he knows the person he will be a little less formal.

Appearance: He looks like he is about 19 years old. His hair is straight but he never does it so you can often see what he looked like when he first wakes up. His hair color is a dark brown and almost looks like the color of bark on a tree. His eyes are hazel but when looked close enough he has a golden ring inside of his eye that gives them their hazel color.

His body, although hidden by the shinigami robes, is skinny but not without muscles. When his shirt (robe whatever) is off you can see his lower ribs, but also his abs. His arms are normal looking, but his triceps are extremely strong, compared to the rest of his arms. Though his legs are exceptionally strong.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Looks like your sealed every day average Zanpakuto.

History: Sakumara was born in a small town hospital and grew up on that same small town. The town that he lived in was out in the middle of no where and the nearest city like place was Karakura town and that was three hours away. He grew up happy for the most part. Other than in 2nd and 3rd grade he lived happily in the small town. In those two grades he was bullied by the popular kid and didn’t have any friends. Then once 4th grade came along the bully moved and he kept moving on.

As he grew older in his middle school years he was the hyper and annoying kid that only had a select few friends. When in school he felt like he didn’t belong. When high school came around and he signed up for soccer and actually became happy. The guys on the team became his friends and high school went smoothly. He became pretty popular and had many friends. He actually felt like he belonged.

When he graduated he felt almost empty because he was leaving everything behind to some new place. On the bus ride to the college he was silent and had a very bad feeling. When he got of he started walking to the college. After taking 6 steps from the bus he heard a really loud skidding noise and then it all went dark.

When he woke up he found a chain in his chest. He wondered around the for a while wondering what to do. When he saw a man in black robes with a sword by his side. The man walked up to Sakumara and told him to come here. Surprised that someone actually could see him, knowing that he was a ghost, he went to him. The man pulled his sword out and tapped him on the head so fast that he didn’t have any time to react and disappeared into nothing. He latter woke up in soul society. He quickly got accustomed to working, but still he felt he didn’t belong. Even though he was friendly with the other souls he just felt out of place, but he never let it show. When he found out about the shinigami academy he found out how to get into it asap.

Role play sample.

Sakumara was walking through the forest going towards the Shinigami Academy. He waled with a bounce in his step showing jus how excited he was. The trees and under brush around him was still that of a forest, no thinning in any direction. But some how he knew where he needed to go.
As he walked on he thought back to when he first came to Soul Society. ‘I was just like any other soul lost and trying to find a way. Even though I got a family I still never felt like I belonged.’
Sakumara sighed dejectedly as he walked he hated thinking about his past. Sure his parents and family had been nice to him and ya sure he’d had some friends, but he never felt like he belonged. Being in a party he’d have fun and socialize, but when he wasn’t in a conversation or activity he watched the others and realized that he just did’t belong.
The only place that he ever felt like he belonged was when he played soccer. Even though it wasn’t a life or death situation; when you fight, no matter how or why, the people that you sweat with you can’t help but understand them more than other people. You grow a bond with them that is different than what you could get by just meeting them, because you see what type of person they are.
Sakumara stopped and leaned against a tree that was just as tree like as all the others.
“Stop thinking of what was and start to think about what will be.” he talked to himself. It was something that he always did to keep himself focused.
He stood up and kept on walking. ‘It’s a new day and my life is going to change one way or another. The whole reason for me going to the academy was to feel like I belonged.’
The trees started thinning out and he thought he saw a building in the distance. With a small smirk on his face he started to run the rest of the distance to the Shinigami Academy.

Spirit power:13

Speed:22

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill:15

(+5 at Rank 1) Up to date 4/6/11

Last edited by Bishamon Saitou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stat increase)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)   Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 pm

missing history and rp sample...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)   Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 am

Sorry about the wait but I'm finally finished..
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)   Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:43 pm

The history is a bit rushed... but it's enough to receive approval...

Current Rank - 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)   Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakumara Kuraitenshi, Shinigami (Shadowsandfire)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: