The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) Empty
PostSubject: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaoseu sighed. Since his squad was one of the few without any true duties or leader as of yet, he was being dropped with all the easy things. He had been assigned to taking a group of Academy students on a field trip to the Human World. However, he wasn't too upset about it. There was still time to influence the young minds, and it was quite possible that he could sway a few to join his squad. The white-haired Shinigami cocked his head to the left, popping his neck. He then looked around. He had three of his best units ready, each one which would be responsible for a specific group of students. Kaoseu would be taking his own group. He looked back at the gates, and grinned. He had personally set up the training exercises the students would be doing, and wasn't prepared to give them too easy a time. The setup was in Giza, Egypt, a place that was quite spiritually inclined, though most didn't realize it.

As the first students began to arrive, Kaoseu grinned and muttered to himself with a chuckle.

"And all the little mice came to the piper..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Kyo walked through the gate to see that they were in egypt, he was amazed to see it, seeing as though it was his first time being here. He then saw that a white haired Shinigami would be in charge of his group. He walked up to him ''Are we going to be fighting hollows here'', he said kindly with a smile. He wanted to know seeing as though he had never faught one before and it would be his first time doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:13 am

As the students crested a hill, Kaoseu was already picking out the ones that looked more capable, and then testing their Reiatsu. He smiled as one of the more capable looking ones he had seen boldly separated from the rest of the group and approached him in particular. The question directed at him was one he was half expecting.

"Fighting Hollows? Not in the least. Testing your wit, skill, strength, speed, and capacity to look literal death in the eye by means of exposing you to Hollow? A whole Hell of a lot of that's going to be going down. So, do me a favor. Go gather 5 others that you find trustworthy as partners, and meet me back here. Your group's with me on this one. And call me Kaoseu, or Kao for short. When you get back, I want you to report your name and one thing you and others would say is your best combat style and trait. You have 45 seconds. Go." said Kaoseu. He wasn't normally this serious, but he had a suspicious feeling something was going to be going down. He shook his head at the feeling and put a grin on. Besides, it wasn't often he ever exercised his authority.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 am

Kyo found his group of five in about 20 seconds, it dint take him long because he picked 4 weak ones and one strong one, he did that so that the weak ones could also learn something from watching the strong ones do something.''My name is Kyoraku Asakura, but you all can call me Zero. My most skilled battle tactician is that of strategy and using both Kido and sword. Im equally good at them both, so I can not say wich one im best in.'', he then looked at Kao for what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 am

Kaoseu grinned as he watched the student gather up 5 other students, 4 of them of weaker spiritual pressure than himself, and one of them about the same level. Not the best structure for a unit, but it was thought out in terms of teaching. Kaoseu chuckled lightly as the one named Kyoraku, or Zero, as he preferred, introduced himself. His self proclaimed well rounded-ness was something of an intrigue to Kaoseu. He'd be watching this one closely.

As soon as all the squads were set up, Kaoseu stood atop a rock, so he could view the class of 30 students and be heard by all of them.

"Listen, and listen closely. You all will obey the superior within your unit. We will not have any deaths in this exercise. Any acts of stupidity will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate ejection from the exercise. Now, follow your unit, stick together, kick ass, and most of all, have fun. MOVE OUT!"
Kaoseu called. He turned and looked to his group, cocked his head towards the pyramids in the near distance, a grin on his face, and hopped off the rock, down the large sand dune. His group would need a leader. He just hoped Zero would step up to the plate.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 am

'Ok you guys lets all do our best and kick the other team ass, but most importantly have fun and do your best, and finnaly dont be scared to ask for help when needed'', he said as he looked at each and everyone of his teamates, before look at Kao''Where do you want us to go'', he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm

The white haired Vice Captain sighed exasperatedly and Flash Stepped back to the group.

"You follow me. You'll see when we get there." He replied.

Slightly shocked at his tone and unreasonable frustration, Kaoseu turned back to the pyramids and began heading in that direction, not checking to make sure the students were following him. They had to learn to not just listen to orders, but figure things out for themselves as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Kyo notice that the VC was headed to the pyrimids, and it looks like his team mates didnt know it at all. He looked at them''Hey you guys there he is right there so now come on and lets catch up before we miss out on the action'', he said kindly as all of them shook their head. He then ran up to him. He had to catch his breath when he got there but he manage''Hey thats not nice leaveing us like that'', he said as he caought his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Kaoseu grinned as he turned to the young Shinigami.

"Nice? Who said anything about being nice? I'm here to give you a true taste of what it's like to be a Shinigami. This isn't all the textbook stuff they teach in the Academy, this is kill or be killed."
he replied as they reached the vicinity of the pyramids. As they passed within the 500 yard mark of the first, the lighting changed suddenly. The sky was twilit, and there was a complete absence of noise and wind. The pyramids seemed to be pale ghosts in the light. Kaoseu led his group further in and stopped 100 yards in. He then connected to his stationed individuals, the ones holding Hollows and maintaining the barrier they were in, and spoke two words.

"Release them..."

The resulting roars of over one hundred weak Hollow being released all at once resounded throughout the area. A few became visible not far off. Kaoseu turned to the rest of the group, smiling wickedly.

"Have at it." he said with a bow, allowing the students to rush past him. Each unit was in their own seperate containment barrier, and were given 5 Hollow to fight at a time, each wave progressively getting harder to defeat. The students had a 300x400 yard area in which to fight, so space was not a problem. Kaoseu watched them to ensure their safety, still keeping an eye on the assumed leader Zero.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 pm

''Hado 4'', just then a lightnig kido came from his hand. It was made perfectly. He was able to take out about hafl and then he looked at his group and they new what it meant. They then took out the rest of the hollows.''What now'', he said with a smile as he look at Kao.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:06 pm

((Just some friendly advice; remember to keep your post length up. Don't be afraid to add detail. Without it, posts seem dry. Go overboard with it, if need be. ^-^))

Kaoseu watched Zero dispatch two Hollow standing side by side with a single Kidou. He nodded, slightly impressed, and looked on at the others. They quickly dispatched their Hollow as well. With a grin, Kaoseu raised a hand and made a closed fist, signaling the start of the second wave. This time several larger Hollows came out. These had about 2 times as much power as the ones before, in all aspects, including intelligence. Now was when Kaoseu would really start seeing what these kids could do. He watched in silence as a Hollow reared up on a student who had straggled away from the group. Zero was the closest one to him, but he was facing the other direction. It was time for the kid to realize that this exercise was not about impressing the teacher, but rather about demonstrating leadership and responsibility as a squad member and a teammate. This was the real test.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Kyo watched as the second wave of hollows come on out, they was a lot faster and he was a bit excited, he ran up to one of the bigger ones and started to engage it in battle, when he heard a scream from one of the lesser people, he was having his own trouble seeing as though he had another hollow come on and attack him, but he had to do something. So he jumped up in the air over one of the hollows and came down onto it with his sword leaving only one hollow to fight when he would come back to his side, he then jumped in front of the hollow the boy was having just before it hit, the boy it would hit Kyo in his back leaving a scratch."Get up you don't have time to be lying around scared if you need help just ask and I have no problem with helping you", Kyo said with a smile. Kyo then turned around and slicked the hollow into too two. He then would be bought down to one knee. Just then the hollow he was fighting eairlyer was coming to attack him, just before the attack hit Kyo the boy came and killed it. 3 minutes later the rest of the hollows were taken out.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Eagerness was clear on Kaoseu's face. He could see the students already realizing that teamwork was a necessity. His impish grin only widened as he watched Zero, the assumed leader, drop to one knee. This was going to get interesting, and Kaoseu knew he'd have to step in with the next onslaught of Hollows that were twice as fast, twice as big, and twice as strong as the ones they had just fought. He raised spoke into his communicator to the team responsible for his gate, telling them to let the next set enter, but only received back static. A bit frustrated, and wanting to see some action, he repeated the orders, this time a little more forcefully. He then heard garbled noise, and, not just from the communicator, but from everywhere around him, the distinct roar of a Menos Grande.

Kaoseu had enough time to tell the students to group up before the light green glowing walls shattered. What was revealed was a bloody mess in the center, the containment squad, and more empty cages than he could count. The ones that were torn open were the set that was to come next, and they were running rampant, trying to pick off what students they could. Screams could be heard from the ones that were taken, and Kaoseu turned towards the source of the roar of the Menos, and found that he was in for at. On either side of it was another Menos, making a grand total of three. With a sigh, he called to the students, Zero in particular,

"Group up! Zero, you're in charge until I get back! Fight until you can't, then make your way back to the Senkaimon Gate. Save who you can, at all costs. Stick with your unit! When you come across another unit, group with them. The more force you have at once, the better your chances of survival. Now GO! I don't want any of you near the Menos, or myself. You can, and WILL die."

With that, he turned towards the Menos once more. Completely disregarding the use of his Shikai, he drew both blades and slammed them together, muttering,

"Ban...KAI!!!"

Black light flooded a good area around him, his Spirit Pressure increasing significantly. He cut the Reiatsu away easily, and looked at the mask of the first Menos. It was not the typical, long, pointed mask that a Menos normally had, but instead it was mostly blank, with only a slit for the eyes and serrated looking teeth. Obviously, it was bound to be powerful, as well as more intelligent than the other two, so Kaoseu did the smart thing; He Flash Stepped directly in front of the mask of the Menos on the right, slashing down quickly and forcefully, slicing the mask in two. He could feel that the other would be a bit more difficult as he Flash Stepped to the next weak Menos. He slashed down, but this time using Bikou Tougyo to slide the shadow in right after his blade and expand it like ice, prying the beasts entire head in half. It dissolved as the other did, and Kaoseu turned his attention to the more powerful of the three, only to stare into the face of an aqua blue light forming at the mouth of the Menos.

With widened eyes, Kaoseu Flash Stepped upwards in just enough time for the Menos to narrowly miss him. The heat was enough to singe the hair from his legs, and he cursed vividly, feeling Heiwa pressure him a bit, his blood boiling. He battled back the Inner Hollow and summoned up all the power he could, launching a slicing wave of shadow at the center of it's mask. Right after, he Flash Stepped into the cut, slicing upwards and cleaving through the mask, but only halfway. He cursed and used the shadow to pry apart the skull more, and then built up Reiatsu into his arms and sliced down hard into the skull, killing the Menos instantly.

After the expended energy, he didn't know how much more he had left, but he went on anyways. He Flash Stepped to where Zero was to check up on the their progress and assist the students any way he could.

((Not tryin' to be mean or anything here, just tryin' to help; I expect full coverage of your actions during this entire scene. I made it long in order for you to have a longer post. Detail it up, no holds barred.))
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Kyoraku stood up and shooked his head as he saw hollows come from all directions,"Everybody get a buddy now and work your way to the gate and do as he said and do not go anywhere near him, unless you have a death wish my friends, and dont worry I dont let my comrades get hurt", he said seriously. He then grabed a person and started to slay hollows, he was having a hard time killing them seeing as though they were even stronger fast smarter and have a better fighting skill than the rest of them. He saw one of his teammates having a tough time so he killed the hollow he was hvaing a tough time with and ran over to that one. When he got the he blocked the hollow attack with his Sword and then the other boy jumped on top of him and stuck his Sword in the skull of the hollow, and as he looked around he saw that the kids where having a dreadful time killing these holows and he didnt know what to do at first untill, he saw one of the boys get slained by the hollows. He went to both knees as he saw him die. He then started to cry, seeing on of his own die. One of his other teammates picked him up"Come on boss you have to get back into the fight we need you despretly", he said and then Kyo snapped back into his normal self and then he still continued to cry as he ran over to the hollow that just killed his classmate, and jumped on it and stabed it alot. He then saw that Kao come over to where he was and then he looked around"Everyone get to the gate", he then saw that more kids from a different group had made it to the group. He smiled and turned to Kao"Go and help them please we need it badly, and also one has been killed, and its my fault", he said as he stood there for a minute before runing off to kill more hollows. He stilled cryed as he spoked to Kao and as he also ran over to other hollows that he needed to slay before the other might parish like the one that had eairlyer. He started to sly hollows more fast seeing as though he was mad, but he saw one more student get over whelmed and he ran to him and once again he took a hit for another student, he was bleeding worser this time, before he slaied that hollow. He then looked at a student"Help me up", he said and then the student quickly lifted him up. "Thanks now head to the gates I'll take care of thses hollows right here",he said kindly with a smile."No im not leaving you I have to help", the boy said."No go I have it dont worry im going to make it back in one peice I have no intention of becoming thses hollows food", he said witha smile. The boy then ran off through the gate. Kyo smiled and then looked around at the hollows"Bring it you worthless peices of trash", he then got his Sword ready to kill of hollows, he realy was scared but he couldnt let the hollows through the gate and he had to make sure everyone was through the gat before he had colsed it up. He started to cut hollows down one by one and then he saw the last boy go through. He smiled and made his way back to Kao."So what do you need done now",he said before he went down to one knee again from all the damage he had taken. He awaited answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Kaoseu couldn't fight it back. He knew Heiwa was going to keep pressuring him. Finally, he put a disguising field of light around his face and let the Inner Hollow come out. He felt power surging through him, and knew he'd have to hurry. The number of Hollows around him hid his Hollowesque Reiatsu, so he was in the clear for at least a little while. He took to the air, and then built up as much shadow as he could, enough to cover a 200 foot radius in every direction around him. He then divided it up into small spheres and set them spinning at a high speed, creating almost 1000 small saw blades. Then, he began to swoop over the swarms of Hollows, sweeping the shadow saws over the masses as he went, thinning out the crowd. He doubled back and took out just as many as he had the first time. There were only three Hollows left now. Kaoseu forced Heiwa back and removed his Hollow mask. He was tired now, and the three remaining Hollow were all powerful. Then, they did the unexpected.

One Hollow attacked another. While the two tussled, the remaining lionesque Hollow roared and began attacking both. Since they had been weakened by their battle, both went down. The lion was eating slowly, and Kaoseu began backing away, ushering the students through the Senkai gate. Almost all of them were through when the shit hit the fan. The Lion Hollow gave a mighty roar, and began to transform. It grew and stretched, turning a dark shade of black. Finally, it stopped, standing several stories over the students. They had just witnessed the forming of a Menos Grande.

"STOP!!! EVERYONE IN FRONT OF THE GATE, SCATTER!!!"
Kaoseu screamed. No sooner had the words left his mouth than the Menos release a deadly violet ray. A small student who was stuck amongst the others and trample in their attempt to flee made to move, but could not. Kaoseu Flash Stepped next to the student and picked them up, tossing them into a group of waiting students. Just as he made to Flash Step again, the Cero collided, clipping his right leg and destroying the Senkai gate.

The pain was immense, but Kaoseu refused to cry out. Instead, he looked around and spotted Zero. He stood up shakily and motioned for him.

"Zero... Think you can jump...? I need you to get me up there, as high as possible... Use all your strength if you have to... Otherwise we'll all die." he said. He wasn't completely serious, because he knew he could fight, but he wanted Zero to know what it'd be like, and that even powerful Shinigami need the help of others. He saw the blood coming from him, and smiled, knowing he'd been protecting everyone he could, as he'd been instructed. He'd be sure to treat this kid as soon as he got back.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Kyo felt really sick as he saw his own blood ooz out of him, he didnt really like the feeling or the thought of being vut and bleeding, it made him want to kill all of the hollows. He smiled as he watched Kao save the boys life, he thought that he was a good leader. He then got a little scared as he also witness the Shikai gat be destroyed and the students in a scatter. "Everone dont forget to have a buddy with you, you never know what could pop out". He said harsly with a bit of pain in his tone. Kyo then saw as Kao asked him to jump as high as he could with him or else they might die, that made him real nervouse, because evething was on him and how he could act. He then calmed down quickly as he saw that the menouse was starting to attack his fellow students. That made him try harder and harder to stand untill he was finnaly able to do so. "Sure but make sure that I dont pass out, because iits taking alot to stand up right not", he said kindly as he grabed Kao and then started to focus all of his remaining Retsu into his feet. Then when he got all of it there he jumped as high as he could with Kao, the hight they were at was about 9 stories high. Kyo then felt real dizzy as they got to that hight. He thought that he was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Kaoseu felt the strain Zero was putting himself through, and smiled kindly as the boy jumped, using all of his Reiatsu. As they reached the peak of the jump, directly in front of the Menos's mask, he felt Zero's grip on him slacken, and he immediately moved out of the boys grasp, instead, holding onto him as he gave a roar of battle and cleaved his way through the Hollow's mask, and that was the end of this nightmare field trip. As they fell, Kaoseu tightened his grip on Zero and released his Bankai to diminish the pressure the boy was likely feeling.

"To me, all of you!" he shouted as he opened one last Senkai gate. He ushered the students through, still holding the barely conscious Zero in his arms. As soon as they were through, the Senkai gate was closed and Kaoseu called to the students, "Take the wounded to the 4th Squad! Stat!" he shouted, as he Flash Stepped off with Kyoraku, and burst into the treatment ward. He set down Kyo on a stretcher without a word, then turned to the 4th squad captain.

"There are more coming in. Make some space, please." he asked kindly, the plea evident in his eyes. He then turned to Zero as the 4th squad captain nodded.

"You did good kid. You did real good." he said as he sat down, passing out himself fro the strain of using his Hollow mask, coupled with his Bankai for so long, as well as his own sustained injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm

KYo felt Kao grip on him increase as Kao went through the hollow. He also heard him tell everyone to go to the fourth squad barracks. He then was out from then on. When he awoken he saw that he was all healed up and was ready to go back out. He then relized that it was also the next day, and that he was out for the whole recovery procces. He smiled as he felt compltly rejuvenated. He walked out of the doors and saw the captian. He went over to him not knowing that he was unconciouse "Hey captian its time to wake up, its the next morning", he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Kaoseu had slept all through the night before. He had apparently been treated as well, because he had a bandage wrapped around his leg. He started slightly as he heard the sound of another person. He looked up groggily into the face of Kyoraku, and a grin spread across his face as he noted that the Shinigami was all patched up. He nodded and stood.

"Well, how'd you like your first field exercise, kid?" Kaoseu asked cheerily as they left the ward and exited into the warm sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm

"I'd say that it was very fun and educational, but im still wandering what really happend and also I thought it was somewhat annoying having to do so much work and get banged up so badly, but I did it to save other's and that what really matter's so it dosent bother me to much.",he said kindly with a smile as he walked with Kao. He felt the sunlight hit him and made him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Kaoseu grinned as they walked along. The kid had the same philosophy as he; although it got annoying to have to save another's ass, it was a duty, and it showed devotion to a fellow Shinigami. He looked up and noticed they were at Zero's residence.

"Well, I guess this is your stop. If you ever need to think of a squad to join, come find me, or if you're ever in need of a good spar or some instruction. And tell that to the others too. I'll catch ya later, kid." he said. He turned and continued walking, realizing that earlier Kyo had called him Captain. He smiled lightly, liking the sound of it. He'd already determined that he'd become captain one way or another, but he still had a bit of a ways to go. He looked back and waved once more to Zero, just before turning the corner, heading to his own Barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)   Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showin' 'Em The Ropes (Kyoraku)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: