The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Byakurai: Can Jin do it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Byakurai: Can Jin do it? Empty
PostSubject: Byakurai: Can Jin do it?   Byakurai: Can Jin do it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Jin stood in the training grounds, concentrating his Reiatsu. He was going to try the Hadou no.4, Byakurai.

Jin readied his hand in the firing position. He yelled out, "Destructive Art no.4! Byakurai!" as a small lightning bolt fired from his hand and then petered out a few inches from his hand. "Well....umm...." he said, as nearby shinigami laughed t him. He knew he was terrible at any form of kidou, but he just wanted to try out a simple hadou.

Jin started to get mad at the other shinigami, and yelled out "Destructive Art no.4! Byakurai!" In his anger, he succeeded in firing the attack, but, seeing as he only put a small amount of reiatsu into the attack, all the Byakurai did was zap the other academy student's backside, causing the academy student to yelp in pain.

Jin started laughing, and, seeing as he was the fastest shinigami in the academy, ran at his full speed away (Well, as fast as he could while laughing)

I'g going for Byakurai Skill here
Back to top Go down

Byakurai: Can Jin do it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: