The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Kaiyo twisted around as Kazu's foot connected with her, only managing to let his heel clip past her back; still being knocked back by the force though. Fortunate enough that her own reiatsu meant she didn't need to bother with defence, the girl nodded a mild appreciation to Kazu.

Still annoyed Ryouta had just jumped in, it was like he way trying to distract her. Kaiyo's attention span was poor at best, so a bystander jumping in with beeping computers was annoying to no end. Kaiyo shook her head lightly from side to side. For such a small girl, that kick looked as if it should've snapped her in two.

A smile grew on the girl's face as she moved her hands up to guard her face. Bouncing from one foot to the left as she spoke. 'Heh hey Kazu did i tell you which squad i'm captain of?' Kaiyo could already feel it, his power sucking away her energy. She had enough though, her own limit was far greater than his, so she was in no real worry. Though it was an odd sensation to say the least.

Kaiyo vanished in a second, flash stepped to in front of Kazu, in the air as she twisted her hips around and shot a roundhouse kick towards the side of his jaw. Kaiyo vanished again, this time landing right behind Kazu, the girl shot a fast punch into the centre of his spine, crossing with a flat handed strike upwards at the back of his shoulder blade.

The girl jumped backwards a few metres, her white haori fluttering wildly at her side as she skidded to a gentle halt. Kaiyo flicked her head back, her blonde hair swaying back into place. Kaiyo held her stance, actual remembering this wasn't a fight, but more of an evaluation of his power.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am

"Yeah, 11th squad right?" he replied, noting her stance had changed to boxing. He wondered just how many styles she knew, and if she could teach him. But he quickly shook the thoughts from his head. He needed to focus, she had shrugged of a kick from him. He was still holding back alittle, he didn't want to hurt her, so he kept the energy bursts weak as best he could. Even though he was surprised that he actually connected with his kick.

The sound of Kaiyo's three hits echoed off the bare walls of the room. He felt three hits, all of which would have severely hurt an average person.The kick sent him off balance. The next to blows made him fall to his hands and knees. Kazu's head spun, she had 'cheated' again. Two small streams of blood forms at the corners of his mouth. He knew those last hits did some damage, how much he didn't know. "So what was eleventh squad again? the Administration, or was it supply and logistics?" he said, a twisted smirk on his face. He knew better of course, he did know what her squad was, but he guessed it was a heavy combat squad. But a question remained, why hadn't she drawn he sword. It bothered him, he could tell she was very used to useing he sword to deal with opponents, but he was either not good enough, or she was that much more powerful. "Yeah it has to be logistics, they're the only ones i could think of not to be good with a sword." he said, he was standing on thin ice, and he knew it, but his curiousity always got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Meanwhile, Ryouta was still musing over the results of the data he had received from the machine. "I wonder..." he walked over to the terminal and keyed in a command. Specifically, a command that activated the reiatsu sensitive cameras in the room. He wanted to see how Kaz's reiatsu was; its color, shape, form- and it might grant further insight into his power. It might grant further insight as to his power, and also, give Ryouta an idea of how to construct Kaz's gloves.

It was at this point in time that Kaz's banter reached Ryouta's ears. Oh dear...I hope Kaiyo doesn't smack him around too badly...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Kaiyo nodded slightly when Kazu noted her squad; granted her haori did say so, but she'd give him points for knowing anyway. That was until he didn't stop talking. Kaiyo's eyes narrowed on her opponent, her glare intensifying as she held her stance. Trying to stop herself killing the guy as he spoke again.

Kaiyo swallowed her anger. Clenching her fists so tightly that her hands were going white. Trying desperately to not be goaded into combat, the hot-headed girl just stood her ground. Administration, logistics or supply. That was a low blow, but there was much worse to the come. Kaiyo's expression froze at Kazu's words. not to be good with a sword.

The Captain's jaw dropped ajar. Her eyes a-flame with anger. Moving faster than she had been previously willing to, the Captain flash stepped into close range combat. Unsheathing her blade in the millisecond it took her to move. A golden trail of trickling, sparking light followed every movement of her blade. Standing on her side, right hand on her blade, Kaiyo swung her blade out to the side and up against Kazu's right shoulder. Spinning around with the momentum of the first blow, the girl twisted her hips around, stepping her right foot out to the side as she moved both hands onto her blade and slice it diagonally downwards at Kazu's side. The girl flicked her blade around, both hands at her side as she plunged it backwards at Kazu.

Kaiyo appeared back in front of Kazu, her blade held at an angle slightly, pressing lightly against his neck. She smirked slightly, 'Say i'm bad with my sword once more...I dare you' she snarled. Flash stepping a few metres away from kazu as she assumed a new stance. Side on, leaning further forwards on her front right foot and holding her blade in her right hand, horizontally in front of her slightly. Twitching with adrenaline, and waiting for Kazu's attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Kazu watched her reactions closely. Every muscle twitch, her clenched fists, even as her face turned a dark, angry red. He knew he had hit a nerve, he just didn't realize how deep the nerve ran. He soon found out. The moment she drew he blade he was hit with a nearly overwhelming wave of spiritual energy. But, all he did was stand his ground, and smiled. Inside of him, his powers seemed to thrive, outwardly making his 'Armor' glow brighter to the point of almost appearing solid. He stood his ground when she swung her sword just a millimeter or two away from his body.

The color of his glowing eyes shifting gold slightly each time the blade skimmed by his body. The tip of her blade sunk into the skin of his neck, not enough to do any serious damage, but enough to make him bleed. When it did his eyes shifted to a bright glowing gold. When She withdrew her blade, his eyes shifted back to the dark blue glow. He felt her energy being drain into him with every pass of the blade, and even more so when it sunk into his skin. This gave him an idea, and he wasn't about to go on without testing it.

"Well Capitan Ryouta, your not the only one whose conducting experiments here." Kazu said with a grin. Suddenly the energy in the room began to rush towards him at an alarming rate. Scientifically speaking, at this very moment his body was acting as both a conduit and an amplifier. He absorbed not only the ambient energy in the room, but also the energy Kaiyo was radiating. All of which was flowing into both his hands.

A look of concentration was on Kazu's face. Internally he was struggling to separate kaiyo's energy, and force it to just his left hand. the rest of the energy he was forcing into his right. Externally two spheres of energy were forming, one dark blue in his right hand, and the one in his left hand was gold. The energy backlash was already starting, as arcs of electricity like energy began to fire off from both spheres. Most of which were hitting and burning holes into Kazu's clothing. But, the others were hitting around the room, leaving deep smoking gouges in the ground and walls of the training area.

"Kaiyo I am sorry for what i said earlier, But that was just the reaction I was hoping for. You see, ever since the incident at the noodle shop, i have been wondering what my powers were truly capable of. and for that I needed you to draw your blade." he said with a sad look on his face. "My intent was not to hurt your feelings, or to make you this angry. I was just wanting to see what it was going to take for you to draw your sword against me." he said, smiling alittle. "Now then, shall we continue?" He said slowly walking toward her. It took the majority of his concentration to hold the spheres of energy intact, no sense in risking an early detination, or even worse, all that energy backlashing against him. As he walked, his vision blurred, He was risking more than burnt hands by using this technique, but he had to see what the result were.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Meanwhile, Ryouta was watching with rapt attention a screen split into several smaller ones so he could view the fight from different angles. He was absorbing Kaiyo's energy extremely fast; it was amazing, quite frankly. Ryouta had never even seen or heard of a Quincy absorbing energy like that unless said Quincy was entering Final Form. I'm surprised his body can take Kaiyo's energy like that, thought Ryouta. If he's not careful, it'll burn him out like any conduit that's not sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Kaiyo stood still, her own golden reiatsu colour fazing out of Kazu's eyes. She could tell one of two things were about to happen; something very good, or something very bad. The latter was more likely. A quick glance over to Ryouta, he seemed too busy, it was making her nervous. Kaiyo could feel it all the while anyway, her own energy being sucked away from her. A shiver traced along the Captains spine as she watched. Kazu's own energy levels were lively not so used to such power, the kind that could literally kill him.

The strained smile and curtious tone all seemed too forced. Though there clearly wasn't the time to argue that point. Kaiyo held her gaze, deep and concerntrated. This attack was hurting kazu and he hadn't even fired it yet. Catching sight of the extra energy from the attacks, burning with ease through a layer or two of the ground.

Every inch of Kaiyo wanted to stop the fight, and not let Kazu hurt himself so much. Though she wasn't so ignorant to believe that was possible. More than likely, this would give Ryoyta a hell of a lot of info, or at least it should do for the damage it was causing. kaiyo's mind rattled away as kazu spoke, ebbing along through edges of ideas to block the attack without hurting him. Use her shikai? The risk of releasing so much energy just made kaiyo worry more. Bankai was definately out of the question. Kidou? Hell no, even if it was an option she couldn't just think of a spell to apply to her situation. One choice left...avoid the attack all together.

Kaiyo nodded to herself, her stare intensifying as she tilted her body weight forwards. Circulating a bit of extra reiatsu along to her feet as she prepared herself to jump out of the line of fire. Flash step to be more specific, though the hard part would be timing it right so she wouldn't be obliterated.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Kazu only had one goal on his mind, landing a clean hit on Kaiyo. And he had a good idea on how to do it. He walked towards her, his pace picking up with every step. He was in a full on sprint now, keeping his arms out and back. He came to a sliding stop a few meters short, bringing his right arm infront of him and pointing it in Kaiyo's direction. He hesitated for a second, images of him actually hitting and vaporizing Kaiyo flooded his mind. He couldn't bare it if he hurt her with this technique, and so he moved his arm to the left a split-second before releasing the technique. "KIYOSHI IKARI!!!" he yelled as the technique released, Both his Jimmu and the glow in his eyes growing brighter and more menacing. A vortex of blue energy erupting from his hands, growing wider the further out it went.

His plan was set into motion when the worst thing possible at that moment that could of happened, happened. The backlashing arcs of energy from the blue sphere not only burned deep into his arm, but also hit the golden sphere. Kazu felt it more than saw it, and his eyes went wide with raw fear. "OH SHI-!" He started to say, twisting his body and bringing both of his arms up to block his face from getting hit. But his words and actions were cut of by an explosion of golden energy that shook the entire room. The sphere had exploded outward, engulfing the entire left side of his body and face in maelstrom of energy, and shattering his Jimmu instantly. The blast sent him flying backwards towards the wall at breakneck speeds, the entire left side of his body, and his right arm, were smoking from the severe burns that covered them.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Ryouta's eyes widened as his eyes watched the screen without blinking. This was simply astounding; it would have been difficult to gather this information with simply the naked eye, but with his equipment, what was happening was crystal clear. It seemed to him that Kazu's powers were like a Quincy's powers but maxed, as if Kazu's powers were like a Seele Schneider's power let run willy-nilly.

When Kazu's power came into contact with others, or anything composed of spirit particles, it seemed that it caused that reiatsu or spirit particles to break down so Kazu could use it. But he did not seem to have control of it; Kazu was being overwhelmed by Kaiyo's intense reiatsu. And then came the explosion.

"Bakudo#60: Wall of Entropy!" Swirling walls of color appeared all around Kazu- of course, the color would do nothing to stop physical objects, so Kazu came flying through easily enough. Even then, Ryouta saw tendrils of power escaping from his kido spell to lash the walls and leave streaks of soot and broken chips of wall.

Ryouta approached Kazu's prone body with a quizzical eye. "Ouch. Those burns look serious. We should get him to 4th Division. Ordinarily I would just use some of my regenerative serum; but it would probably wreck him since he's expended so much of his reiatsu already. What I can do...hmm....I knew I should've learned #59. That would help here." He scratched his head. "But we don't want this to spread around, do we? So 4th Division is out...do you know anything about the healing process?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Kaiyo edged forwards on her balance, her eyes shooting wide open as she noticed things going wrong. That was just what she needed, her friend to damn near explode because he made her lose her temper. In a way, kaiyo was more angry about this, watching quite helplessly as Kazu's body began to show the strain of this attack. The anger stemmed more from the fact that it wa sher energy that seemed to be tearing him up, and the annoyance that he'd goaded her into combat. 'Fuck'

A quick check of Ryoyta showed the girl what she'd hoped. A bit more protection for kazu. Kaiyo blinked slowly, her hand reaching for her blade as the sphere of shattering energy enveloped the room. 'Denkou Kabe' she muttered, digging her blade into the ground as the ricocheiting energy bolted around her. Crashing into the large golden wall that shot up to protect the girl. The wall would hopefully work two fold...Hopefully. If Kazu's power made him absorb reaistu, then Kaiyo using a shikai ability might hopefully maybe make him feel better. The plan was made up quickly and granted Kaiyo didn't have any kind of idea as to whether or not it would work. Still, she figured there would be no harm in trying.

Stalling to pass her fingers through the last of the roaring tendrils, the girl stumbled back a pace or so. Watching the image of her own shield fade into nothing but a glowing remnant of energy that fluttered through the air. Kaiyo ebbed closer to Ryouta as he spoke, sheathing back up her blade with casual swipe of her arm. It was still too early for her insufficient mind to graps the fullest detail of his power. Though the basic seemed apparent to the girl. 'Please don't inject him with any of your crazy stuff Ryouta' she noted, biting her lip with a cautious concern of thought. '4th squad just let the reiatsu build back up...Wouldn't him absorbing more energy help? If he stopped before he got to the exploding part' she mused. Talking as if Kazu weren't even in the room. Though Kaiyo was genuinely quite worried about the guy, she had afterall been the one who brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Kazu didn't know when he hit the ground. One second he was standing waiting on kaiyo to move, the next he was on the ground in pain. The Energy backlash left surface burns on his left side, and his right arm. The pain was the only thing keeping him awake right now, but not only that it was also driving him. Driving him to his goal since this fight started.

The two shinigami were talking to each other about how to heal his wounds. But kazu wasn't worried about that, he knew his wounds would heal in a few hours or so. The environment here was rich with spiritual energy, and his powers would heal him, just as long as he was resting. He was concerned about the burn on the left side of his face, it didn't feel right to him. The 'burn' didn't look very much like a burn now that the it had stopped smoking. It looked more like a deep, cauterized cut that started above his left eyebrow, and went all the way down to his jawline. The pain from that burn was bad enough that he didn't open his left eye at all, right now.

He pushed the pain as far out of his mind as he could, and slowly rolled over onto his stomach. Glancing up ever now and then, he stated crawling towards kaiyo, slowly, not making any noise other than his breathing. After he was within arms reach of her he reached out with his right hand and lightly smacked the top of her foot. "Got ya." He said as he started to laugh. He rolled back onto his back and looked up at her smiling and laughing, But after a few seconds the laughing gave way to coughing. He had reached his goal, and he didn't hurt her in the process, so even though he know if it was a real fight he would have lost in the first few seconds, he still managed to land a Clean Hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:13 pm

"Hmm...well I hate to do nothing, but I'm afraid that this might be a scenario where I have to do precisely that," said Ryouta. "We'll just let him heal naturally, I guess, unless complications arise. Do you have a place for him to stay, or should I provide quarters?" As he was speaking, Ryouta gestured to Kaiyo that they should pick Kazuhiko up and bring him over to the elevator.

This done, Ryouta activated the elevator and requested they be brought up to the main floor. "If that's all, I'll get to work on those gloves, and send them in along with any relevant data to you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Kaiyo glanced down at Kazu with a mild smirk, actually quite impressed by his show. Even if it did seem a little silly to risk moving in his less than healthy state, though it seemed to mean something for him to prove her wrong, so Kaiyo would graciously accept the strike. Her smile waned as her head flicked back up to Ryouta, nodding in agreement as she leant down to carefully pick Kazu up. 'Yeah i agree, he can rest out in my barracks it's cool'.

Kaiyo paused for a moment, half about to ask Ryouta exactly what he had learnt and what it meant. She didn't though, there were things Kaiyo didn't want to hear the science of. It seemed a bit too invasive really. Kaiyo still couldn't help smiling at Kazu, perhaps it was pride or simply that she had no other emotion to show; but crawling along the floor to land one final hit on your opponent. Well that just meant that someone had something to prove. Ryouta was free to decide what data was relevant or not, Kaiyo would just be glad to get Kazu out of there safely. 'Thanks Ryouta' she added with a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Kazu accepted the help up without any hesitation. He was still grinning, despite the pain on the left side of his face and body. Once on his feet though, he had to lean on kaiyo for support, his leg nearly giving out on him. As they walked toward the elevator, he glanced down at his tattered clothing. "Umm..i got a question. Weren't you guys trying to keep my being here a secret? and if so, don't you think i might stand out a bit? because from what i can guess, all of you shinigami wear those black robes." He still could not open his left eye, and the pain there was worse than anywhere else. He reached tenetively and touched the laceration the energy backlash had left there. "Yep....thats gonna scar." he said just above a whisper. It was rare for his powers to backlash that severe. Even more rare for the backlash to leave a lasting scar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)   Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing back a patient (Kaz & Ryouta please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2