The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai) Empty
PostSubject: Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)   Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Shikuro had found himself a deserted area under a tree giving him a nice cover in shade from the sun, nice and cooled off place too be seated, he went through what he had to think off walking back and fourth building up his confidence in succeeding this thing, faliure wasn't an option it was but in his mind it wasn't.
He took a deep breath holding his eyes closed the softly pulling his zanpakuto out of its sheeth not opening his eyes before he held it in his hand, he looking at his own reflection in the blade, thinking about the many moments he had allready been through with this weapon, knowing that there is a presence in there that has been watching the whole time, possibly said stuff he was unable to hear, calling out when he haven't been able to call back, all that could change now, and along with that taking a step further in his steps towards being a more strong person, someone people can depend on.
With those thoughts he sad down putting the Zanpakuto on his lap nicely balanced just like described from Kaiyo his captain earlier hoping to succeed in a Jinzen.

He then closed his eyes calling out in his mind for all he could for a few moments then held a break starting to listen, he could feel the wind brushing over his skin messing around with his hair, the grass nodging back and fouth from the winds brush and the leaves up over him reaching up from for the sky. Yet no voice.
He waited an hour with no answer, he then thought of calling out again yet his calmness and tenses senses led to him unknowingly raising his spirit presure while calling out, he then started to listen again, it all seemed to have only starting soduing louder he was sure he could hear the ants walking while sitting there yet no voice, it all seemed worthless and only leaving to listening to the nature, maybe he had picked the wrong place what if his sword didn't like the area or something. in his comotion he thought of calling one last time and in this time he lost track of listening to the surounding world and didn't notice the sounds he was so familiar with after listening to them for an hour disappeared while he was calling out, thought he was abruptly interupted when a crystal clear voice went through his head.
"Would you stop shouting?!"
Shikuro opened his eyes to his amazement he wasn't under the tree where he was before yet he was still nicely covered in a shade though it was a large Building stretching a shade further than his eye cloud see at the moment.

Next to him is sitting this person wearing Black and Blue clothes a hood covering his face and from the shoulders it almost looked like there was emmitting shadow or some kind of dark gas though hard to tell when being in the large shadow.
"You shouldn't speak so loudly weren't you told to listen instead of calling out...?"
Shikuro got up noticing that his sword wasn't on his lap anymore which could only mean one thing, this had to be it, he had finally stepped inside himself and this was his Zanpakuto, to think this person had been inside the sword all along was a bit unbeleiveable though.
"So you are...?"
"What Really cool?"
"Not really what I was going to say, but yeah, and you're my Zanpakuto?"
"You could call me yours though don't just see that as an reason to do with me as you like..."
"I would never..."
"...Good than thats settled"

Shikuro was confussed, then whats settled and wh did this guy keep interupting him?
The person got on his feet and was about to turn finally he was about to see this mans face, yet to his disappointment only thing seen was a black mask covering the lower part of his face and a pair of Blue glowing eyes.
"To be fair I'm not going to pretend to be nice to you, I want you too live thats all... and if you could be more happy it wouldn't hurt too much, so I can wait to the peace that will be here wehn we're done... your achieving something joy is most pleasant... But do you really think you deserve to know my name?"
Shikuro was in shock could it really be that easy just an ask and get thing? nah there had to be a trick to it.
"Nah I think I'll just be gone the visual of you should be enough... proberly gonna go read some sad story and listen to sad songs..."
Shikuro had no intentions of doing so yet he didn't feel like just asking for something.
The person made a soft chuckle.
"Oh boy you catch on quick... Anyhow... how about i just tell you my name and you you wont do that... I'll even teach you the basics of useing me, cause thats all your body can handle..."
Shikuro took a moment to think all in all he got what he wanted.
"Deal..."
"Alright listen carefully... since I wont say it again, if you forget I'll nudge your head till you bleed... And yes I can do that... Its Hikage... and the word to strike is Kage Yaiba... its in the name figure out what help you get yourself..."
"Thats it?"
"Yes thats it, now go enjoy your life"

Shikuro was knocked out though in the end he was sure he could faintly picture Hikage smilling beneath that mask of his.
His eyes closed as the colors changed infront of him he woke up not sure how long he had been there though he could feel the going down in the horizon, since the tree wasn't covering him anymore.
He got up though he was a bit exhausted just waiting to try this out was too much, and there was no other way that felt more natural to call out as.
"Blacken them all Hikage!"
He took up his left hand and placed it on the right hands wrist which was holding the zanpakuto and from the sword shadow wrapped down on his wrist and left lower arm and as he pulled back his left hand, it was all but a black claw going all up till his elbow and on the right arm was a bladed black armguard.
He looked down allready feeling the power surge filling him up. he took some time feeling a bit to these new shaped weapons in his hands though allready now was ideas for new battle tactics.
"Kage Yaiba!"
He took a step forward making a thrust with the sword and saw the shadow beneath him streach and and eventually at the place he hoped moved up from the ground and made a thrust out in the air, he spent sometime out there adjusting the Kage Yaiba with how he moved and thought and if he could make it move diffrendly than how he moved which he could. an He watched the sun pass down and not before the sun send it last glimpse of light for the day did he stop. Feeling rather exhausted, time to go home, he than sealed the Zanpakuto back and sheated it befoe walking back home happy cause of his achievement.

Last edited by Shikuro on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)   Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Shikai Template

Call out phrase:Blacken Them All Hikage

Description of released form:The Zanpakuto stays as it was originally though the straps on the hilt become shadows wrapping up on left arm and hand forming a black claw and on right lower arm forming a black bladed armguard.
(Alike the weapons in the Spoiler)
Spoiler:

Abilities:

Ability 1: (Rank 3 Required)
Kage Yaiba(Shadow Blade)
streches out a blade from the users own shadow which can be manipulated and used to both strike and defend with, it will mostly follow the movements of the user since its controlled by thoughts and then the user would have to think about striking in two dirrections which would make it almost impossible to strike unlike the user strikes himself if the user is in a rather stressed situation.
So its easiest to controll when following the users movement though can also move without or in other dirrections than the users own.
the lenght of the shadow varries if the shadow starts an/or passes through other shadows when being manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)   Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Approved -Added to bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)   Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling upon the Shadow (Shikai)
Page 1 of 1