The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain proficiency test (Captains)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Captain proficiency test (Captains) Empty
PostSubject: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Ri awoke with start, he bolted up straight only to find himself in the all too familiar squad four infirmary. It had been a day or so since Ri returned from his vendetta. His wounds had more or less heal and he was feeling normal for the most part.

Standing up Ri dressed silently and left by mean of an open window there was no need to argue with anyone over his heal when he was going to leave regardless. He ran away from the infirmary only to stop a short while away.

Ri thought hard for a moment then making his mind up he shunpo'd across the seireitei and soon arrived outside the squad eleven barrack. It had been quite a while ago since Ri was in the squad but everything seemed to the same expect for more fight mark on some of the walls.

Ri made his way through the barracks to find the Captain room, taking a breath he gave three swift knocks on the door and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Kaiyo opened her door just as Ri knocked, for once not flinching or jumping at all. Instead, Kaiyo just slowly looked up the body of the man in front of her, her eyes sparkling with happiness as she finally realised who it was blocking her door. One might saw a Captain should greet someone with a salute, Kaiyo might disagree with one. 'Ri!' The short girl grinned from ear to ear and threw her arms around Ri, hugging him tightly.

Kaiyo let go of her friend and leant sideways against the door fram for a second, 'I heard you were healing up in the 4th squad?' she puzzled lightly. Finding it slightly odd that the person who'd she'd been intending to go see would appear at her office. Kaiyo dropped her shoulders a bit, taking another look at Ri. Something was different...'What's up?' she puzzled, slightly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

"Hey Kaiyo " Ri said he was basically strangled by the girl, ever since Ri had met Kaiyo he always felt comfortable with her, maybe it was because she was as informal as it gets or maybe it was the fact that she was one of few people he didn't have to look up to but either way she was always someone Ri could talk to.

"I just broke out of infirmary actually, I was lucky I managed to get back through the gate" Ri said as his mind drift back , on his way back from Hueco Mundo Ri wounds returned after he returned to his normal state , he only barely managed to crawl through the gate.

"I here to ask something of favour" Ri said not really sure who he was going to ask his question it was far from a everyday question. "I was wondering if it would be possible to take the captains proficiency test"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Kaiyo giggled lightly at his response, she actually found it quite annoying at how hard it was the escape the 4th squad, honestly the amount of times they'd just drugged her to let her body rest starting to get a bit silly. That or bad for her health. Kaiyo listened more intently at the question of a favour, of course she'd want to help out her friend. In fact, after he'd finished speaking, Kaiyo's smile just grew even larger. 'You're gunna be a Captain!' she cheered. The Captain proficiency test, that wasn't too hard to take, rounding up all the Captain's was the hard part. Kaiyo tilted her head to one side for a moment (as she did when in deep thought).

'Okay, you know what the actual test involves right?' she quizzed. Shrugging it off before even hearing any form of answer, it was irrelevant and too late if he didn't. 'Well i think 2nd squad would be our best bet first, Kuro's not out today i think...' Kaiyo glanced back up to Ri, her eyes sparkling with a vaguely evil/cheeky intent. 'So...How fast have you gotten Ri?' she smirked. A race to the 2nd squad barracks could only end well. That, and Kaiyo always liked getting n without their constant ninja guards be able to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"I know more or less whats needed" Ri said feeling more confident about his decision to take the test, it's said it takes years to control bankai to be on par with Captain but when Ri reach that level he felt completely in control.

"well I gotten.. this fast" Ri said as he threw himself down the corridor and shunpo'd out of the barraks he was dead sure Kaiyo was right on his heels though he didn't turn his head to watch, he done that to many time and ended up running into a wall , tree or people.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Kaiyo could only smile when Ri sped off, the short girl following in suit behind him. Damn, Ri had seriously gotten faster; it was pretty exciting to see. Kaiyo decided to cheat a bit, scrunching up tightly as she flash stepped to the end of the hall, smashing through window just to avoid the door round the corner. Kaiyo was far too in the zone to even try and recognise where Ri was, because she just didn't want to lose.

The 2nd squad barracks wasn't too far away, and Kaiyo was laughing too much to actual guess a distance. The girl's image was appeared on top of rooftops every now and then, moving faster and faster as she pushed off another building. 'Hey Ri, i bet i can get to Kuro before you!' she called loudly, not entirely sure of where he was, but she knew he as close.

Kaiyo rounded the corner to the 2nd squad barracks, standing still for just a moment right outside it. The sneaky buggers were fast, admittedly, but Kaiyo was faster, and they'd still chase her, so from here it was more of a race to find Kuro. Kaiyo vanished from sight, leaping into the 2nd squad compound and flash stepping straight through the front door. For some reason or another, squad guards ad a tendency to chase intruders, it just made for a more interesting race really. Once inside the main barracks, Kaiyo stopped using shunpo. Instead the small blonde blur just decided to peg it down the corridors, skidding round corners and literally jumping over un-suspecting squad members as she neared the Captain's office.

Kaiyo slammed open the door and jumped inside. Glancing around quickly to see if she'd beaten Ri or not.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Ri had watch Kaiyo chase and instead of following the chase into the barrack which could undoubted lead to him losing the impromptu race he took a different route. Moving along he hope Kuro had his office were most of the officer were in squad barracks.

As Kaiyo entered the room the far window burst open with a gust of wind and following shortly after was Ri who skidded to halt lost his balance and feel but seeing a chair he made it seem he knew what he was doing and took a seat.

"I think thats one to you" Ri said speaking to Kaiyo before even looking around to room to see if Kuro was even there.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Kuro had heard the bustle and hustle of the racers outside. It was an occasional occurance that happened every so often when Kaiyo's little sprints took her too close to the 2nd squad's grounds. Why do they even waste their time trying to catch her? he wondered to himself. She's a captain...there's no way that they're going to be able to do anything even if they do catch up. He sighed at the futility of it all. He was only mildly surprised when Kaiyo burst into his office with Ri arriving just after her. ...a race. he concluded in his mind.

"So Kaiyo-san, Ri-san...it's good to see you both again. To what do I owe this noisy and interesting visit?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Kaiyo's face lit up with joy as she threw her arms up in the air, cheering in her victory. The girl sighed lightly and wandered over to Kuro. Still grinning like a cheshire cat as she giggled, 'Noisey? And i was thinkin of applying to the ninja squad because i'm so sneaky' she smiled, not intending to be rude at all. Kaiyo had actually found the 2nd squad and Kuro pretty okay, the 12th squad was a lot less so but that was beside the point. The girl glanced over to Ri in the chair, 'I think you win for the landing as well' she giggled. Clearly still as excitable as ever. The girl hopped onto the edge of Kuro's desk, swinging her legs overte edge as a group of panting 2nd squad guys scrambled to the door. 'See ya on my way out' she nodded to the shinigami; enjoying her victory perhaps too much. Though damn it was close, and Kaiyo wasn't exactly going to mention that she would have called it more of a draw.

The girl paused for a moment, trying to remember their reason for coming here in the first place. 'Erm...Ri you should tell him' she smiled. Such big news didn't seem fit for someone ls to tell.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:59 pm

"I've asked Kaiyo to administer my Captains proficiency test, Squad thirtteens been without a Captain for too long and I need two other Captain to witness the test for it to be certified and I was hoping you'd do me the honour" Ri said speaking in a very fast and cheery tone, after all his nervousness earlier he could help but smile now

"Plus both of you get to see my Bankai" Ri said with a cocky grin as he uncorked his Sekkiseki bottle took a swig then held out the bottle "Anyone care for a drink"

Ri had expected himself to be overcome with nerves but he felt the opposite he couldn't wait to demonstrate his bankai to his peers, it was a mark in Ri's life everything he did before now was just leading to this.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Kuro stood and lightly patted Kaiyo's head as she sat on his desk. It was a habit that he was starting to notice in himself...but he didn't care. He slightly wondered if it annoyed others.

"Sounds interesting. I'm all willing to bear witness. So do we need another captain, or is the two of us enough? Seriously, it's my first time doing this so I honestly don't know what we do."

Kuro wasn't much for ceremony. But Ri had proven himself to be a capable shinigami. Kuro was pleased that he was ready to take on such a responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Kaiyo looked a Ri for a moment, utterly bemused as to where he always got this drink from. 'I'm okay thanks' she replied politely. The blonde girl shrugged, 'I think we need one more...But i don't know who else is free at the moment, i was hopin you would' she smiled at Kuro. Oblivious to the head pat, in fact such an occurrence probably happened to Kaiyo a little too often. Kaiyo couldn't help wondering what Ri's Bankai was like either, hell, she couldn't even remember what his Shikai was. Though she was sure it would be a good surprise at any rate. Kaiyo rested her arms back on the desk, tilting her head up to the ceiling in wait for a moment. The girl shook her left wrist for a second, her bracelet filled arm jingling around in a vaguely tuneful manner.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am

"I know who" Ri said with a bit of reluctance. "Squad twelve Captain Ryouta"
The reason RI was some what reluctance wasn't that he didn't like Ryouta in fact Ri had truly enjoyed a spar they had together not long ago , the reason was Ryouta had the habit of walking to much and confusing people , mainly Ri.

"I'm not sure if he'd there or not , I'm just back from assignment in Germany with.. " Ri didn't finish his sentence, it seemed the news of the death of squad fourteenth seat had not yet reach everyone's eyes but then again shinigami were lost everyday and Izlar wouldn't of meant much to people outside of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Meanwhile, Ryouta was leaning back in his chair in his private lab, absentmindedly looking through the live feeds of cameras hidden all throughout Seireitei. *Beep* "Captain," a female computerized voice said.

"Yes?" Ryouta said in a bored tone of voice as he watched a couple of 11th Squad members spar with each other.

"People are talking about you," replied the computerized voice.

"Bring it up," commanded Ryouta, sitting up as he did so.

A video popped up on screen of Ri, Kaiyo, and Kuro. Ryouta observed intently for a moment, and then said, "Oh, I guess I should make my way there then."

Ryouta appeared in the room through the window. He had had the computer play back a bit of the video and had seen Ri do so, and figured that that was the socially acceptable thing to do in this situation. Ryouta brushed off some invisible dust from his robes, and greeted each person cordially, "Hello Kaiyo-taicho, Ri...Kuro-taicho! I discovered that my presence was required through...umm...never mind." Ryouta did not really want Kuro (or anyone else, but Kuro especially) to know about the presence of 12th Squad cameras in private places like Captain's offices. Kuro especially because he was 2nd Squad, and probably out of anyone in Seireitei would not appreciate being observed 24/7 at all.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Kuro bowed in greeting to Ryouta as he made his presence known.

"Nice to see you Ryouta-taichou. How did you happen to.....on second thought lets drop it." Kuro was wary of the 12th squad and their uncanny way of always seeming to know more than they should. Sometimes it was better to let sleeping dogs lie and not ask questions that you might not like the answers to. Besides, Kuro held great respect for Ryouta-taichou who had served 2nd squad in the past and had been Kuro's mentor when he first joined the squad. Kuro turned back to Kaiyo and Ri to continue the conversation.

"Well we have a third captain. So what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Kaiyo turned her head slowly to the window just before Ryouta appeared through it. This, in all honestly, brought a giggled to Kaiyo, she didn't know Ryouta had snuck in as well...He hadn't hidden his reiatsu very well if he had. She'd have to explain the game of hide and seek to him later. For the while however, she just looked blankly at him. Still swing her legs over the edge of Kuro's desk.

Kaiyo eyed Ryouta up and down for a moment, unable to put her finger on what seemed different, then again, she hadn't seen the guy in far too long. In the end, Kaiyo gave up trying to guess, and just ignored how he knew he was needed. It was a bit suspicious, but well....So was Ryouta. Kaiyo hopped off the edge of the desk and hugged Ryouta, 'Heya' she beamed. Leaning back from the hug as she appeared back on Kuro's desk. Flash step win. Kaiyo turned her attention slowly back to Ri, letting him explain the rest.Though really, all he needed to do now was take the actual exam.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Ri's mind was divided between the on-going conversation and debating with himself weather he should of waiting a while before taking the test but then again there was no rule preventing multiply trys.

"The day the test was explained to me in the academy was luckly one of the days I was awake." Ri said trying his keep his outwardly appearance normal. " The captains proficiency test , is the most common method of being a Captain. It involved a demonstration of Bankai and the examination of the shinigami's leadership on previous assignments all to be overseen by no less then three captains."

"The latter will be evident considering my resent duties in squad thirteen but that yours to review.." Ri said as he closed his eye for a bit longer then a standard blink. Gaircas was restless, she was as eager as Ri was worried .Ri stood,his hand resting on his hilt. "The former only requires an adequate stage"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 am

"Very well, let's get this over with," said Ryouta. "I'm sure the 2nd Squad training grounds are large enough for a display of power like Bankai..." he looked at Kuro. "Shall we? I have experiments to get to."

Ryouta paused for a moment, and then looked at Ri. "I mean no offense, just, I have some...sensitive experiments going on at the moment, and I would appreciate some haste in our proceedings."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:02 am

Kuro laughed at Ryouta's matter of fact way of looking at the situation. Scientists were always the type to do things quickly and efficiently. It was amusing to a laid back person like Kuro.

"Sure thing. I have no problem using the training grounds as the demonstration area. Let's get this done so that Ryouta-taichou can get back to his work."

Kuro walked swiftly out the door, leading the way to the training grounds for Ri's demonstration. He wondered what type of abilities his bankai would show them today.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Ryouta followed Kuro outside for the demonstration. He was very curious as to what Ri's powers would be in Bankai, having fought him before using his Shikai. He wondered if his Bankai would manifest itself in the form of increased control, power, speed, or a menage a trois of the three.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 am

Kaiyo eyed Ryouta suspiciously, he always had weird experiments going on, and really she didn't want to know why he felt the need to rush. The girl shrugged off the un-settling thoughts of his 'sensitive experiments'. Nodding in agreement as she made her way out to the training grounds, following behind the other Captains. 'Heh, better be a decent Bankai show then' she stated quite bluntly. The idea of witnessing the power along made a prickle of energy jolt along her skin, as if Kaiyo could already imagine the sheer power of it.

The Captains themselves seemed like an odd bunch really. Perhaps it was part of the job requirement. Though a mad scientist, a sneaky ninja and a hyper teenage girl didn't exactly seem like a wrecking crew of great power. Such thoughts of deceptive appearances lent themselves from Ri's Bankai; the wonder of what it might be remained. 'When was our last meetin?' she added with a light thought, the Captains meetings had previously been quite frequent; they just bored Kaiyo so sometimes she didn't bother showing up.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 am

Ri didn't speak, his body was an auto-pilot following the other his mind had drift off somewhere between the real world and his world. He could hear Gaircas encouraging and advise him, a smile appeared on his face and his eyes both now white in colour.

His hand shot down to his side grabbed his bottle and took a large gulp then return it back to his waist. His hand twitched around his hilt, nearly afraid to touch it. He'd not been paying any mind to the conversation and so merely kept quite for a moment.

His eyes starred onto the training grounds, a number of thoughts and senarios flooded through his mind, too many to remember. He took a breath and his once twitchy hand grasped the hilt and remained steady.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Kuro raised an eyebrow inquiringly as Ri showed signs of tension. It couldn't be a comfortable feat demonstrating your bankai for others for such a goal like becoming a captain. The pressure must have been indescribable. Kuro himself hadn't been required to do this test since the Shihoins had pulled strings to make him the captain when they needed one. He stood silent while trying to think of something to say to calm the tension of the moment. Not coming up with anything, he hoped that Ryouta or Kaiyo could have better luck.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Ryouta followed outside, but to his dismay, Ri just stood there, apparently tense, and perhaps a little anxious, based on his facial expression and the tightness of his overall posture. Either that or he was constipated, though Ryouta was 98% sure that wasn't the case. He unconsciously began drumming his fingers against his arm impatiently. After a few seconds passed, he decided that he would try to jump start Ri into action.

"So...any day now,"
he commented. True, it was what some might consider rude. But Ryouta had some very important experiments going on right now. Some very dangerous ones too; he couldn't leave these kinds of things to his subordinates for very long, it was downright irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Ri didn't bother respond to Ayame, he had to keep his focus. Without a word Ri took the first steps toward the sparring field, the walked seem to take hours to travel and as he walk all the experience that had led up to this point flew through his mind from his first fight with Kaiyo , his first time talking to Gaircas everything.

He stepped out onto center stage, it was know or ever. His hand shook as her grabbed his Zanpakuto, the moment he touched Gaircas his entire attitude changed, his hand didn't shake and his cocky smile found its way back to his face. As he drew his Zanpakuto out of it's sheath gale wind blew chaotically around him.

The wind whispers of your demise. BANKAI!” Ri called out as the winds intensified, the ground at his feet shattered and blew away. When he appeared next, he looked like a new person. His hair changed to a pure white colour and grew in length, his eyes become a hazy sky blue colour and his clothe change into dazzling white lengthy robes.

His Zanpakuto had changed from it Katana state into a staff taller then Ri and it seem to over flow with a blue aura. Ri grasps the staff and between his finger he spun it with great intensity sending blasts of wind out. The blast of wind cut large dents into the ground and tore through the barracks walls with utter ease.

“I'd stand back.” Ri's spoke but it wasn't his voice, this one was stern but carried his warmth and kindness in it. Ri began spinning his staff once more and released his grasp of it but it continued to spin so fast it became nothing more then a blur. Reiatsu and Air around Ri were all being drawn into the center of the staff where a white ball had begun to form. A storm began to form around Ri drawing in air, reiatsu and anything not held down. Cloud formed above the sparring field where none had been before. Ri's eyes had rolled into the back of his eye, he had to focus a single mistake could kill him and everyone around him.

Without warn he seized his staff again and all trace of the storm were compressed and added to the orb. Inside the orb was an incredible destructive force of reiatsu and wind compressed some much that should it be disturbed in anyway detonation would be unavoidable .

Ri seize his staff , the orb moved to the top of the spear and for the lack of a target Ri fire the order into the sky and allowed it to travel high to the sky beyond the cloud and out of sight. He click his finger and an almighty boom filled the ears of every person in the Seireitei

The sky darkened as the explosion destroyed the clouds, the pressure could be felt every where in the soul society without question and the wind emitted could be felt for mile and miles around. Ri panted heavily, it took a great deal of concentration to preform but the advantage of the attack was the wind emitted after the explosion recharged him and with the levels of reiatsu in the soul society it never took long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain proficiency test (Captains)   Captain proficiency test (Captains) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain proficiency test (Captains)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: