The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge (Banaki app)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Revenge (Banaki app) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge (Banaki app)   Revenge (Banaki app) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am

Lights flashed by as the car start gaining more and more speed , every few seconds the car swerved out overtaking cars with ease even the police had no chance of catching the car. Ri was sitting far back into the passenger seat , thought slightly terrified there was something enjoyable about it. He looked over at Izlar who was driving the car , she hand one hand on the wheel , her foot had the peddle flat and her eye didn't blink

Both her and Ri were assigned to a German town that neither of them could pronounce nor did they try. In gigis both wandered the street and 'by accident' Izlar had come into possession of car.Ri didn't speak he was afraid to distracted Izlar even for a moment.

Passing cars became nothing more then stretched lights as Izlar pushed the car faster , in the distance sirens could be heard but not seen. Then with out warning Izlar break sharply making the car spin around six or seven time before coming to a stop. When the car came to a stop Izlar exited her Gigi and Ri could see why standing in the middle of the road a short distance away was a man hold a Zanpakuto and on his head a cracked mask.

Ri quickly popped a soul candy into both gigis and order then to run. He could hear the car quickly turn and speed off as he charged after Izlar. Izlar had already engaged but she wasn't doing well , he strikes and kido were being blocked by the arrancars arm with ease, he was toying with her.

Ri knew she was out of her league but he knew better then to ask her to Run. Ri wasted no time and called Gáircas out into her released state. Ri flash stepped but as he did the arrancar landed a kick into Izlars gut and then turn in time to block Ri's strike.

Now here is the challenge I seek” He said as he struggled to hold Ri's blade in his hand. Ri unleashed his pressure and slowly his blade began to cut through the arrancars skin. Using his own form of shunpo the Arrancar vanished then reappeared above Ri his Zanpakuto in hand ready to strike.

Buile an Cas triple” Ri said as he swiped at the arrancar sending three blast up at him , the first he dodged the second struck his stomach and the second removed his hand sending his Zanpakuto fly to land on the ground. Izlar immediately shunpo'd and stood on the blade , that was a mistake.

Before Ri could register what happened the Arrancar moved behind Izlar and with a truly sinister grin he raised one hand then forced it through Izlars back and out her stomach. For a moment Ri couldn't move then his entire being was absorbed into anger and rage.

Ri shunpo'd toward the Arrancar and launching into a fury of strikes aiming for the arrancars limb in order to inflict the most damaged without killing him, he didn't deserve a quick death. Firing two Buile an Cas Ri removed the Arrancars two arms and started into launching a final blow when the sky grew dark and cracks began to appear Ri stopped to look up and saw a number of Meno's faces fill the sky. A bright light surround the Arrancar and carried him away as his laugh filled the air.

Knowing his could do nothing Ri ran to Irlar side, she pulled her self to the side of the road out of harm way. Ri could she from the amount of blood she was in danger, he gripped her hand and starred into her eyes.

Please say with me” Ri said desperately as he pressed a finger into his ear that held his mic and ordered immediate squad four assistance. Turn back he could see Izlars eye begin to fade , as if the life the drain from her.

Ri.” She said softly as he raised a hand and stroked Ri's tearfully face. Even in this state she kept her loving peaceful nature. “ Before I …. Before I... I want to tell you”.

Don't speak like that your not going anyway , I won't let you” Ri said his voice quivere with a number of uncontrollable emotions , tears now ruled his face and a number dropped off his chin to land on the ground.

I wanted to tell you I've always loved you ever since our first meeting I've loved you” Izlar said speaking in such a normal and calm manner even though he hands were growing cold and her eyes were growing heavy.

I know, I love you too, please don't die” Ri begged ,somewhere inside him he knew nothing could be done her wounds were to great and help was to far away but he refused to believe it, he just couldn't

Let me leave this life happy Ri” Izlar asked as a single tear rolled off her face. Ri wiped the tear away and leaned in passionately kissing Izlar. Her lips were cold , her hand had dropped to the ground , her eyes were shut but she was smiling.

Two member from squad four arrived and took care of Izlars body and Ri sobbed alone by the roadside, though he felt sorrow along with many emotion one thing was on his mind, revenge.He followed the four four member back through the gate.

Arriving back in the soul society Ri didn't follow Izlar , instead he waited a for a few moment at the gate until it close. He walked toward the few kido corp member who operated the gate, all were cover from head to toe in robes and cloth.

For a moment Ri said nothing , he chose his words carefully and made sure his resolve was absolute “By order of the acting squad thirteen captain open the gate to Hueco Mundo”

1/2
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Banaki app)   Revenge (Banaki app) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Ri stood still , his feet sank slightly into the sand. He thought of how exactly he would find his prey and decided instead of searching he'd lure his prey to him. Ri smiled as he let his pressure flow free , the wind around him began to circle him violently and soon a sand storm was flowing around Ri.

He slowly started walking as his released Zanpakuto vibrated in his hand , he wasn't the only one enraged by the days events even Gáircas was howling for blood. The desert seem peaceful to the normal eye but Ri could feel the mass movements of hollow beneath him in the menos forest.

"Are you ready Ri?
" Gáircas's asked in her calm collected tone, it reminded him of Izlars similar tone. A singled tear glided down him face and fell into the sand.Then from behind the see able horizon an echoing roar sounded.

Ri could now see an uncountable number of hollows of all rank , from low level hollow to meno's of all levels. Ri slowed his breath as the wind picked up, the sight of hollow and only fuelled his rage.

"Gáircas I ask you once more fight with me , help me see this day to its end" Ri said in a suddenly calm tone. He felt Gáircas vibrate in his hand and he knew the answer. Moving with speed he'd ever known before Ri was in the centre of the horde before even he knew it.

Firing off a number of blast Ri started whittling down the number of the hollows around him though every time one died another three took his place but that only meant more hollows for Ri to vent his anger on.

Prying his blade from a dead hollows mask he swung it around and cut through a hollows throat then set his sight on a towering gillian a rare sight to see them in the desert.

"
Buile an Cas
" Ri roar with all his might as he swung his blade in a full circle, a concentrated blast fired in every direction utterly obliterating every hollow unlucky enough to be in its path.

"two hundredth and sixty, sixty one , two , four ,eight" Ri count off as he fought with an undieing passion, he wasn't going to stop not till his revenge was complete the Arrancar had said he want a challenge and was Ri giving him that challenge

Ri ploughed his blade through a hollows masks when he felt the presence he'd been waiting on arrive , every hollow seem to shrink in size and retreat from the imposing presence on the newly arrive Arrancar.

"Sorry I'm late but I had to regenerate some of limb you understand. My name , well you may call me Cao" Cao said speaking in emotionless tone that only increased Ri's unmeasurable hatred for him

"Ri O'Nocht thats the name of your killer" Ri said he shunpo'd right in front of Cao and with his free hand he clenched a fist and swung with all his might. His punch connected and caught off guard Cao stumbled back a few pace.

Ri didn't wait for him to recover, he went for Cao neck with a quick and hopefully decisive blow but Cao manage to draw his Zanpakuto in time. The two entered in an exchanged of blows that was fought on instinct and skill. Neither could land a serious blow but upon breaking off both Cao and Ri were covered in small cuts and gashes.

"I see " Cao said as he smirked and wiped some trickles of blood from his face. "Your currently at Shikai level , the first release allow me to release my power aswell. End it all!"

Ri could feel Cao's pulse with power unlike anything Ri had ever felt before, Cao's pressure forced Ri's winds to retreat. Cao's white armour peeled off his body, his arms grew white blades and his zanpakuto spilt into two round blade know as chakram

Ri stood in awe as Cao raised his head and started into Ri's eyes with his own soulless eyes. Ri wanted nothing more to kill him but if he attacked now he'd surely die but weather he attack or not he didn't have the power to match him.

Cao smiled as he threw his two chakram toward Ri, instincively Ri dodge but both of the blade came back around and left two gashes on both of his arm , then again on his leg making him drop to his knee. Now on their final run the blade attempted to cut off Ri's limb from his shoulder, they left two fatal wounds though the arm remained attached.

Ri fell to the ground and took what must be his last breath.Hitting the ground his mind raced with thought of Izlar, he failed her completely now both of them were dead.

"Get up Ri" A familiar voice called out Ri tried to open his eye but he could. He knew the voice but he refused to believe it with out seeing her.

Prying his eye open Ri found himself not in the desert but in his inner sky blue world. He found himself back in good health and Izlar standing over him running her fingers through his hair as he laid his head on her lap.

"This is not your time Ri , you listen to me. Since the day I meant you I knew you had greatness in you without a doubt I knew and so did everyone who ever fought beside you. Now get up and fight , not just for me but for your destiny." Izlar said in her angelic voice.

Ri stood and as he did Izlar felt him for what must be the last time. He now found Gáircas standing before him. She had rage in her eyes but a caring smile on her face.

"Ri this power is not mine but ours all you must do is lease it, I will be able to heal your wounds for a short while but that all we need." Gáircas said speaking very seriously well maintaining the caring quality that was always carried in her voice.

"I am ready Gáircas" Ri said and went he next open his eyes he found himself back lying on the sand, his cut had gone but blood still soaked the sand beneath him. He could hear Cao boasting on the crowds of hollows.

All attention was dragged from Cao onto Ri when he stood , apparently back from the dead. A cocky little grin found it way across Ri's face as he starred up into Cao's scarred eyes.

"This is not going to be quick Cao, I'm going to make you beg." Ri said as he started moving toward Cao who suddenly seemed to remember he had the advantage. Cao said his blades again and launched them at Ri. They flew straight from Ri both aimed for his head and both were inchs away when Ri looked up and spoke

"Bankai"

The area around Ri exloded with both his pressure and winds that seem to flow directly out of Ri. Caos blade were force away due to the high presssure. Ri became surround in his own powers aura , when he next appeared he'd changed dramaticly.

His hair turned a pure white colour, his eyes became a hazy blue. His clothe had changed from the standard black robes to immaculate white attire that seem to shine of its own accord.

His Zanpakuto had gone under a transformation of it own into a greenish-blue staff , it now stood at around six feet taller, then Ri one end seemed to be overflowing with Ri's visible pressure and the other was a blade of sorts.

Ri looked at Cao with nothing but hatred in his eye for a moment Ri didn't move then with no warn Ri appeared behind Cao but left an after image behind. With his free hand his swung around and landed another punch into Cao's face sending him flying to the east.

Ri shunpo'd again and as Cao attempted to gain a footing Ri swiped low and cut into both of Cao's ankles. When Cao appiled force onto his feet they broke the blood soaked the sand.

"ATTACK!" Cao called to the horde of hollow and like the mindless creature they were they charged at Ri. RI spun his staff around his on hand and quickly an almighty hurricane appeared from the calm skies and made it's way toward the horde of hollowing killing many of them. His launched an number of these and then walked over to Cao.

In a swift slice Ri removed all of Cao's limbs , Cao was now lay helpless on the ground unable to doing anything or even speak due to the levels of pain. Ri shunpo'd and stood higher over Cao.

Gripping his staff with both hand Ri standing spinning it with unimaginable speed , all of his previously made hurricane became sucked in as did all of the reiastu in the air. Cao look up at Ri and with all the strength he could must he fired a ball from his mouth at Ri.

An immense concentrated ball of reiatsu and wind formed in the centre of the Ri staff. Ri stopped the staff and fired the ball down toward Cao. Cao's bala hit into Ri's attack with no effect it was merely absorbed into it. The balled reached Cao's face and stopped inches away from his face.

"It ends now" Ri said as the ball exploded with unmeasurable power. It took the sand nearly ten minutes to fall back to the ground and as Ri look at around he knew the entire area of miles around was now void of life.

"What now?" Gáircas's voice suddenly asked as Ri started back toward the gate. Ri thought for moment on his answer then spoke in a soft tone.

"We go back , we live on , we fight on in her honour... in honour of Izlar"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Banaki app)   Revenge (Banaki app) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Word count: 2688
Word count required: 1800 (Bankai 1 (800) Bank 2 (1000) )

Bankai Template

Call out phrase for Bankai:
The Wind Whispers of Your Demise. Bankai

Description of the Bankai:
Upon final release a number of change in his appeared occur. firstly his hair changed from it normal black colour to a pure white colour , his eyes become a hazy sky blue colour and his clothe change into dazzling white lengthy robes.

Ri's Zanpakuto is replace by a staff roughly 5-5 in height, this weapon is created by a combination of wind and reiatsu meaning Ri can at will decide wheater his weapon is solid or not meaning it can pass through object but not others with spirit pressure.

Abilities:

Ability 1:
Ri's control over the wind become immense, he's capable of subduing twisters and hurricane with the slightest effort and he is capable of starting fierce storms or send the power of a strong twister in a short burst toward his enemy. His Buail an Cas attack become increasing powerful due to this.Along with that Ri's movements and strikes are increased incredible by using the winds increase their speed he can also slow down others to a degree by using the winds against them.

Ability 2:
Ri spins his staff in his hands with great speed, in the centre of this spin wind and reiatsu gather to form a super-concentrated destructive force , this force grows stronger the more it's spun and when Ri stops the spin its fired, the destructive force takes the form of a ball that will adsorb any attacks weak then it. and will explode with immense power. The attack can be control by Ri meaning he can change it's direction should his target evade thought only the very fastest have a change of escaping the bast radius of anywhere between 10-100 miles depending on how long Ri spins his staff and how far he want to destruction to extend for. Ri requires complete concentration to perform this any lack of concentration and the attack could go off prematurely

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Banaki app)   Revenge (Banaki app) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:31 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge (Banaki app)   Revenge (Banaki app) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge (Banaki app)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to: