The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC listing

Go down 
+7
Ri O'Nocht
DarkMaster
Kazuhiko
Kaiyo
Marlamin1
Darkness
Arawn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

NPC listing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 am

FINALS - BOTH KAIYO AND MARLY AGREE, THEREFOR IT BE A DECREE... YOU SEE...

IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME, THIS IS YOUR NEW RANK, CONGRATS!

Saroki - Rank 7
Sal - Rank 6
Ri - Rank 8
Bloody Jack - Rank 2
Raikou - Rank 4
Kaiyo - Rank 10
Kuro - Rank 9
Ryouta - Rank 10
Sekkou - Rank 8
Swarm - Rank 1
Kaoseu - Rank 6
Dakuhosu - Rank 1
Kazuhiko - Rank 1
DarkMaster - Rank 1
Marly- Rank 7
Darkness – Rank 5
Rin - Rank 1
Shikuro - Rank 3
Takatsumaru - Rank 2

NOW... ARAWN IS CONFUSING... LOL...
Some say Rank 3, Ri says Rank 5/6. Arawn says pass... He don't need 'em...
We could let his alt (Stratus) have them if he desires... Whatever the case... Let us know ASAP...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 am

Well >_> I guess i'll suggest that I go from level 3 to 4 or to level 5. I'll earn the last rank or so if that happens. I personally ranks 4 and 3 are essentially the same. Its like two hollows of the same size facing each other.

Arawn should get his rank up in some form o get something for his work. Kuro deserves that he gets. With Ryouta and his vizardness at rank 10 we are all doomed. Swarm i'll leave him with his rank one, jack is about the same i guess or possibly give him a rank three....marly gets downgraded to rank 0 v-v jk he gets rank 8 in my opinion. Saroki for 6 and same for the funeral bell dude 8D

Unfortunately this was a staff only nomination, or I'd gladly take rank 8. Jack is behind me telling me to make you a mod right now so he gets his shikai... But rules is rules... peace!

You are the one who said put in suggestion in the chatbox you ass <_<

Last edited by Raikou on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 am

When you are ready, take your new rank and post in that commandment/amendment/whatever thread for whatever we owe you. I expect to see posts for any abilities you get, shikai, bankai, whatever...

Kido apps are unnecessary, you get 5 in each tier for free... not 10... 5, the minimum in order to continue... You want more? make apps....

ALSO! All thread you people that just ranked are currently in, WILL NOT BE COUNTED IN FUTURE RANK UPS!!

I suggest you all start new rank up threads now, mark them WIP and put new links in as you make new threads... not months from now when you can't tell which are which...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 am

ALSO anyone needing an alteration of any sort of the roster please post here what so it can be edit'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:57 am

Wow, nearly forgot about my alt. He has WIP rank up now that I think about it. But still a pass. Thanks for the nominations everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 am

I pass entirely on this. Keep your stat points, shove them where the sun rarely shines.

You want all the power but don't want to do what's necessary to achieve it. Its becoming too much of a trend around here to lower the bar whenever enough people whine like little girls about the work load.

Arwan is the only one who seems to understand that its the gradual progression of a character from a mere nobody into a godly doom machine that's half the fun.

What was the problem of NPC'ing Captains? They can be killed, whoopdedo. Replace them if they die and do we honestly need them right at this very moment in time? Do i see some mass of Arrancar gathering in the distance? No i do not, they would only be used for RP spice if anything.

It seems to me this suggestion has nothing to do with what the forum 'needs' but rather what you lot want and that's to have the cool title while, as i said, not doing any of the work.

What disappoints me more here isn't the members thinking this is a good idea, its the staff who approved such an extreme solution to a relatively minor problem.

The only word that can sum up exactly how i feel right now is disgusted.

Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 am

ok question, are we going with NPC's still? And are the admins/mods the only ones that can submit the NPC's? cause i have a superhuman NPC that would be around 2nd or 3rd in the chain of command, that i am willing to let anyone use lol.

Sal, is some cases, I tend to agree with the rank-up. Some of the individuals on this site have excellent writing skills, and role-playing abilities. now as for me getting rank 1, ok i'll take it, but i still want to work for the rest of my rank-ups.Also, in cases like the SCS (which i have noticed is mostly non-existent) there needs to be some background story, and leading figure and whatnot, or like i suggested in chat, have a series of Missions where the SCS is being formed with a NPC in charge, until someone ranks enough to be in that position.

But these are just my suggestions so take what you all will from them.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

I still stand behind the idea of NPCs. The level just came first. Humans, Quincy, etc. A list of NPC would still be nice and useful
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm

I completely agree with NPC's to take over high ranking positions.

On a slight topic change I had an epiphany. Rather than killing off or whatever, we use the created NPC's as evil characters. I'm sure that could be worked into the storyline once a character as achieved the necessary requirements.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 pm

*Hands Sal a broom* I'm behind you for as long as you have the energy to help clean it up... *Picks up a mop*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:53 pm

I have condensed my large rant into a sentance...

Boost NPC's not PC's

I would not like to accept my rank up...

No it sets a bad precedent... If we are going to have a system in which we start from the bottom and work our way up then we WILL do that... otherwise we need to change the system which i think is a necessary measure if we elevate the PC's that you have selected...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC listing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: