The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC listing

Go down 
+7
Ri O'Nocht
DarkMaster
Kazuhiko
Kaiyo
Marlamin1
Darkness
Arawn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm

A small thought on my part; a list of NPCs. It's pretty simple given there are some gaps in the 13 squads we can/could populate those areas with NPCs. For instance we are missing some PC captains, so some NPCs could be filled in. The only thing I can think to stop from a flood of captain class NPC would be to hold a vote/poll screening process similar to character applications. The NPC's stats and personality listed so other can use them in their story. The same could be said for other people's NPCs if they choose to share them. Death of a normal NPC should be up to their creator, but in the case of captain NPCs should be decided by the mods/admins.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Suggestion!!!

Captains probably need to be created as a character with actual profile, shikai, bankai and such...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah that's exactly it. It would be a full profile. Like a regular character application with all the fixings. More work, but it would be a more stable character that way.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Not it
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

F! Not it!

Though I will take the 9th Squad Captain's character sheet. I already have him in mind...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 pm

LOL

Like I said it could/would be submitted like a character application/rank up. Up for review and critiquing. Since it's going to be a staple character figure more hands helping would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 am

Not it!
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 am

i have a suggestion too. What about the missing captain/vice-captain level for like say superhumans, bounts, quincy, and hollows (espada especially). I could help out if its ok, i have a few ideas for some of the positions that would make them (especially the espada me and connall thought up.) perfect for the roles.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

can't we just push people up to like these levels?...having so many gaps is just annoying.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 pm

That's a somewhat good idea, but how do you determine who gets pushed up? Right now every character has a somewhat equal chance at ranking up to Captain/VC. I think that with characters automatically bumped to those levels and those spots no longer vacated we MIGHT run the risk of discouraging new members from joining. At least with NPCs' they can be killed off rather quickly when a character reaches the necessary rank. Plus there is also the risk of one of those members leaving without a word and not returning for X amount of time *cough Kaito cough*, once again leaving an open spot. Me personally it doesn't matter as long as I get Bankai and a few select techniques, but thats just me. Anyways thats whatI think.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

For those very same points is why I figured NPC were the better choice. NPC can be killed off or demoted when someone reaches that rank or goes missing/leaves. Bumping an PC to the level might indeed discourage newer people. I for one like the the work required to level. I'm an RPG nut, sue me. And yes, Supers, Bount, Espada, and Quincy are included in this. I think there have been a few RPed Espada in missions not long ago. They can be put in.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I support the idea of NCP but rather then account per NPC give a few people account called NPC 1-4. Give them the power to make npc as they see fit and all they have to do is give the NPC stats and powers when starting a thread.

I do support the quick rankings idea too every much so but I'd focus on more of the non-shinigami characters. But only advance people of the basis of writing, activity , position ect.

I'd say give Marly his long lusted after Captains seat , Arawn - vice/3th seat , Rai up a few ranks Darkness too , Sarkoi ,Kazuhiko few others too. Maybe put it to admin vote on who is promoted and by how much.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 pm

But I like being a faceless nobody. Well now that you mention it almost time to rank up anyway.

The NPC 1-4 could work. At the start of mission the list of NPC that are taking part. But still even before the thread is made to have NPCs that are constant til eliminated. For instance there is no captain of squad 3; we create Captain Ryoko Masaki til the position is filled by a PC. When missions or stories come up the information/stats for Ryoko is available for anyone to use for their story. I guess what I'm trying to put together is similar to those comic book source books. Squad members can by totally faceless killable characters, but the upper ranks are what I'm focusing on.
Gonna post a character, see if it's a better example.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

ooh oooh oooh i agree with Ri's idea- the other non-shinigami groups need leaders and the list given, i reckon they all deserve a higher rank as well Smile
I'll wait and see what others think though...
Also, are we going to have like an NPC forum to post the character sheets of the NPC's used, so that the general members can get a feel for like what their captains like etc... ^^
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 pm

O.O For once I agree with Ri Razz
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 pm

For once lol. Mark your calender Ri, it might not happen again.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Well, i don't know how i was remembered to bring my name into this but i agree with Kaiyo and Ri >_> It does make sense to fill in the spots and have it like the canon like where you have to fight for it to get it =\ I think there should be spots filled -goes to intro now-
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Captain of Squad Nine - Marlamin Kourei - Rank 9

Shinigami

Name: Marlamin Kourei
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 170 lbs.

Personality: Abides by the law, unless the law is extremely unjust. He isn't much for jokes and rarely is seen laughing or even smiling. One of the things he does enjoy however is his sake. The man can usually be found sampling his own private stash on the back porch of his house when duty doesn’t call. He sometimes is seen writing musings to himself in a large library of journals he keeps. Some say they are tabs on the members of the Soul Society, whether or not that is true only he knows… No one dares cross the man to find out.

Appearance: Marlamin has navy blue hair which is kept rather wild looking. He also wears a pair of purple tinted shades and a black chain around his neck. When he wears a gigai he prefers black button-up dress shirts and blue jeans. He may also wear a black long coat over the outfit if the weather requires it. When in the Soul Society however, he tends to keep to his Captain’s attire save for the shades which he hardly ever takes off. The shades don’t aid his vision in any way, in fact they inhibit it, causing him to have to rely on his sensing abilities to make up for the reduced ocular input.

Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō : The blade of Rosuto Reikon is about 72 centimeters long. The hilt is wrapped with a jet black ito, showing the silver colored metal through the diamond wrapping pattern. The base of the hilt has a skull on it, signifying it as the legendary “Grim Reaper Zanpakuto”. The sheath is as well black and has no significant markings on it. The skull is the only thing separating the expertly forged blade from any other katana-shaped zanpakuto.

Spoiler:

Call out phrase for Shikai: “Come Forth, Rosuto Reikon!”

Description of released form: (Kido Type)
The blade transforms into a giant 80” scythe which is covered in bone that runs down the handle, resembling a human spine. At the top of the scythe, from which sprouts the blade, a horrifying skull rests, peering into the souls of the men and women in which it reaps. A broken chain hangs just above the six foot mark; some say it is the chain of fate for all of mankind. A lifespan only death himself would know, others say that it once held death to a land where only the damned roam but he’d broken out to seek vengeance on the lives of mortals…

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability 1: Kihaku Suitoru (Soul Drain)
Each time that Rosuto Reikon cuts an opponent, a small amount of reishi is absorbed into the blade and remanifested as raw energy in which can be fired back at the opponent in a slicing fashion or used to boost the user’s own spiritual energy levels.

Shikai Ability 2: Makura Reikon (Bolster Spirit)
This ability temporarily replenishes spent energy and empowers the user. Kido and other spiritual abilities are strengthened almost twice over, this ability lasts for about two minutes or until the user dismisses the ability, whichever occurs first.

Shikai Ability 3: Kyoufushou (Morbid Fear)
This ability causes the target to experience intense levels of fear, panic, and any other form of horrifying mental debilitation. This lasts for up to two minutes and does not leave the enemy helpless but rather causing him/her to focus solely on survival or escape. Attacking the user will not even cross their minds as an option of escaping the fearsome wielder of Death’s Scythe.

Call out phrase for Bankai: “The Souls of the lost, I will guide.”

Zanpakuto Manifest: The Grim Reaper.

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability 1: Matsugo (Deathbed, The Hour of Death)
This ability places a form of curse on the enemy that can only be removed by the user or a healing type zanpakuto. (Some religious leaders of the human realm that have experienced contact with spirits before sometimes obtain a form of curse-removal ability that has worked in the past…) The curse has three stages:

Stage 1 [After 1 minute] – Loss of Strength. (-5 to Fighting Skill, increasing to -10 and -15 as the stages progress)
Stage 2 [After 2 minutes] – Loss of Spirit (-10 to Spirit Power, increasing to -15 as the stages progress)
Stage 3 [After 10 minutes] – Loss of Focus (The affected will find it extremely hard to concentrate, often beginning to talk to him/herself or wander aimlessly about… In battle, blacking out is not uncommon…)

Bankai Ability 2: Shi No Yobidashi (Death’s Beckoning)
This ability is not widely known about. It is taboo amongst some and simply feared by others. The ability, as the name suggests, raises the dead, but not in a resurrection kind of manner. The bodies of the, both recently and long since, departed raise up and fight under the user’s control. They can be ordered to do anything, even sacrifice themselves to Rosuto Reikon to further boost its abilities. These are fairly weak, comparable to low-leveled hollows. They have no desire to survive, which is why they aren’t known to defend themselves very well. What they are known for is to strike fear into the opponent and to protect their master at all costs. The bodies of spiritual creatures such as Shinigami come back with all the powers they had previously but lack the experience that they once wielded with them. These creatures only last for as long as the user wishes them to remain. When they are dismissed, the corpses collapse on the ground once again immobile mounds of dead flesh and bones.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 55

Speed: 35

Intelligence: 40

Fighting skill: 30

History/Background: Marlamin grew up in nobility, although he never cared for the rest of the nobles in his house. He completed his six years of training and graduated top of his class. He was admitted into Squad Nine and quickly rose through the ranks to Captain. This wasn’t something that hadn’t been already foreseen, the boy had shown promise at a very early age. It had been rumored that the lad was a prodigy, the next in line to inherit the “Grim Reaper Zanpakuto”. A rumor that proved largely true since his shikai took the form of a menacing black scythe. Indeed, Rosuto Reikon had been placed into the hands of yet another Kourei…

Marlamin is a fair Captain but does not tolerate disobedience or disrespect. He studies the art of kido and is widely known as a strategist. He was once a candidate for both the Twelfth Squad and Fifth Squad Captain position but took the open Ninth Squad position due to his continued loyalty to his original squad. Some say that they see a young Byakuya Kuchiki in the man based on his attitude towards the law.

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

And wow. Very nicely made. Powerful as a captain should be, and just scary enough to leave alone.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 am

Ok, If we are boosting people, I want to tackle all of them at once. All staff may nominate people to be boosted and to what level. As long as no other staff members reject, it will be approved. You may not vote for yourself... Nor may you ask some one else to nominate you in exchange for your nomination of them... Beware, I hear things...

My List:
Saroki - Rank 6
Sal - Rank 6
Ri - Rank 8
Bloody Jack - Rank 2
Arawn - Rank 3
Raikou - Rank 3
Kaiyo - Rank 10
Kuro - Rank 9
Ryouta - Rank 10
Sekkou - Rank 7
Swarm - Rank 1

There are probably more but I can't think of any atm...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 am

I pass on any nomination. I do enjoy the level grind it's what I do best. All my final saves for RPGs have characters near max level and pimped with gear. A bump is like entering that infinite life cheat code on Azure Dreams. (OMG if anyone figures that one, you get an award)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:11 am

I Nominate Ri to be Boosted to Rank 8.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 am

Kuro is getting boosted to Rank 8. In all fairness, Kuro actually did it the hard way, he should get to be Ri's superior...

Either Ri gets rank 7

or Kaiyo, Kuro, and Ryouta all shoot up two ranks a piece...

Kaiyo - Rank 10
Kuro - Rank 9
Ryouta - Rank 10
Sekkou - Rank 8
Ri - Rank 8

If we do that, at least we get to see the next in line for CC, finally we'll have Rank 10 Special Captains!

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 am

*Uses awesome ventriloquist skills to cast voice in the opposite direction*

I nominate Kaoseu! (LIKE THIS?)

>.> lmao

Kaoseu - Rank 6
Dakuhosu - Rank 1
Kazuhiko - Rank 1
DarkMaster - Rank 1
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 am

lol i nominate:

Saroki - Rank 6
Sal - Rank 6
Ri - Rank 8
Kao- Rank 6
Marly- Rank 7
Bloody Jack - Rank 2
Arawn - Rank 3
Raikou - Rank 4
Kuro - Rank 9
Ryouta - Rank 10
Sekkou - Rank 7
Swarm - Rank 1

I think thats everyone...but i cba to look properly Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC listing   NPC listing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC listing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: