The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feel Good (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dello

Dello

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Quote : Tomorrow comes Today
Registration Date : 2010-09-12

Feel Good (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Feel Good (Open)   Feel Good (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 pm

A calm evening it was in Karakura Town, and all that could be heard on the outskirts of the town were grunts and the sounds of Feel Good Inc., by Gorillaz, Dugan was training in where he thought would be a safe place to train, and he was in his armored form, which made him look sort of like a hollow without a mask, minus the hole in the chest, and that he was wearing clothes, his baseball jersey was tossed to the side, and he was punching trees, and using stumps he had managed to get out of the ground as practice dummies, all in all, he was making a lot of noise, and not keeping himself very secret. Dugan would grab a particularly large stump, jumping into the air, , and coming down onto his head, hardly scratching himself, but entirely crushing the the stump, which was in splinters everywhere now. "Yeah! Now that was a Armageddon Crush!" Dugan was extremely Excited over his powers, he liked to practice alone, even though he and Cero were both aware of their powers, Cero's light powers were extremely painful to even look at. Dugan would begin to charge to a tree, before leaping into the air, and spearing a tree, snapping it in half, an maneuver he liked to call the Comet Dive, which was like having a hard boulder thrown at someone, extremely painful. Not only did Dugan break one tree, he collided into four trees after, before losing momentum and hitting a tree. "Phew, that was pretty cool too, though I don't think I could take someone out as easily with The Comet Dive..."

Dugan would stand, walking away from the destruction, and sitting down next to his MP3 player, which was docked onto a pair of speakers. Dugan would begin to sing along with the song, his voice was very nice, a little high-pitched, but easy to listen to "Windmill, Windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand. Take it all there on your stride ,it is thinking, falling down. Love forever love is free, let's turn forever you and me. Windmill, windmill for the land, is everybody in?"
Back to top Go down

Feel Good (Open)
Page 1 of 1