The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings All!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

Greetings All! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All!   Greetings All! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello there. Smile I'm Shenzo, AKA Darryl. I love anime (especially Bleach), writing, reading, and of course RPing. I've participated in sever RPs that've pretty much collapsed. This seems like a nice, sturdy place, and I hope to RP here for a while. I've already made a character application, and hope to be approved. I know that can sometimes take awhile. Don't worry. I've waited a month for an approval before. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and hope that we can become friends.

Shenzo
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Greetings All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All!   Greetings All! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello and welcome Shenzo. Nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Greetings All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All!   Greetings All! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 am

Yeah, if you haven't been approved already, a mod will most likely get to you tomorrow, we don't leave people hanging in limbo here lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Greetings All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All!   Greetings All! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: