The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount Empty
PostSubject: Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount   Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Name: Tairo Misagi

Birthplace: Tairo was born in a Bount colony.

Looks: Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount Anime-Boy
Tairo is quite small for his age, and still has a bit of a boyish appearance. His pale complexion is nicely accentuated by his spiked red velvet locks, and scarlet eyes. His build is small, and rather unimpressive, but this grants him an unnatural speed. What one may not notice is that is arms are slightly muscular, and his abdomen slightly defined. Because of this, he is much stronger than he appears to be. The young bount usually dresses in a polo shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality: Tairo is rather quiet and morbid, preferring mostly to keep to himself. For most of his life, he has been alone, with no one but his doll to keep him company. The youth has virtually no friends, except for several in the bount community, though they should be counted more as acquaintances. Taigo can be conniving and devious if necessary, and is not afraid to trick, lie, and steal, as that has what has helped him survive most of his life. He has a profound hate for all quincy, and would attack one on sight. He is reckless, impulsive, and headstrong, never being afraid to go forward with any action, or in the rare event that he speaks, to speak his mind. He can be slightly arrogant, and he is a painfully forgetful. Overall, he is just a kid, even though he is much older than one.

Special Characteristics: He is a master of the Japanese arts of Koshijutsu, and Koppojutsu. He also posses a rare item that allow him travel through dimensions, such as going to Seretei and Hueco Mundo. It is in the shape of a crescent moon, colored black, and he wears it around his neck.

Race: Caucasian

Doll Name: Ro'tan (Roh'tahn)

Doll Description: The item that summons his doll is actually tattoos on his arms. They depict swirls, and lightning bolts. When his doll comes forth, it is in the appearance of a staff with a silver orb on it. The staff is black, and can grow a blade at will. His tattoos disappear after he summons it. The staff can talk.

Doll Powers: Weather(Rain, wind, lightning, etc...)

First Power: Tairo can use his staff to create mild storm affects, such as bringing clouds, calling a mild wind, shooting small electric currents, and causing a light rain.

Second Power: the silver orb comes off of the staff, and the rest of it disappears. The orb can then draw wind, rain, and electricity, or even clouds to form a body. It will remain in this form for the rest of its stages. It can then strike out with its limbs, and control the weather in the area around it. It cannot be hit with psychical attacks, such as sword strikes or fists.

Third Power: The doll can literally transform day into night. Once it has done this, it can draw power from the full moon that is also created. It doubles the attack power of its abilities. (I just mean metaphorically, not in literal stats.) This allows it to go so far as to make it snow in the summer time.

Fourth Power: The doll traps its opponent in an alternate dimension of its creation. Ro'tan can then control every aspect of the world. He can create figures, cause illusions, and of course, control the weather. He could make as the most intense desert, or the most unforgiving tundra. This ability takes a lot out of Tairo, can only be used once a day at the initial rank.

Stats: (you begin with 60 stat points to distribute around)

Spirit Power: 12

Speed: 13

Fighting skill: 15

Intelligence: 20

History: Tairo was born August 7, 1667 in ancient Japan. His mother and father had been living in a bount colony for some time now. It was a haven for them. Or so they thought. When Tairo turned 24, still quite young for a bount with the appearance of a three-year-old, a mobilized force of quincy raided their camp. Shinigami had become aware of them, and information leaked to the quincy leader. The Soul Society desired to allow them to live peacefully, as they were causing no harm. However, the quincy believed they were a danger to everyone, and sought their destruction. So, they spent days preparing an elite strike force, gathering their most skilled fighters. Finally, they were ready.

The quincy strike force came in the dead of night. They crept along, watching the camp from distance. Then, all of a sudden, there was a rain of blue arrows upon the colony. Many lives were lost all at once, and it was a few seconds before the bounts recovered from the blow. Then the battle began. Many screams could be heard that night, and a plethora of lives were lost that night. Tairo's parents handed him off to Kara, a trusted friend, and he escaped with five other children. As he looked back, he saw an image he would never forget: his mother pierced by ten arrows. On that day, the seed of hatred was planted, and it has grown and flourished ever since.

Years later, Kara became his master, and he learned the ways of bounts. They were constantly on the run, moving from place to place. Times were getting harsher, and the bounts were becoming bitter and desperate. On the day that Kairo received his doll, it became apparent that Kara was close to her breaking point. She had been defending them by herself for many years, and two of the other bounts under her charge had perished. The stress was finally catching up with her. Later that day, she devoured a living soul. This alerted soul reapers in the area, and she was then killed by a team of four of them. One of the other Bounts were killed, and Kairo escaped along with two others. Kairo decided that the heartache was too much, and decided to go off alone to avoid it. He trained and learned the use of his powers, with the help of his doll. ~fin~

Role Playing Sample:
Kairo ambled down the busy street, taking a bit of the rice roll he had just stolen from an unsuspecting vendor. The sun was shining and it was a clear day, which was irking him. He'd never liked bright days. They always reminded him of that some in the world were cheerful and happy, while he could never be. He continued on walking for a few minutes until the annoyance was becoming almost unbearable. Feeling the need to do something about the accursed sunlight, he slipped into an alleyway. Making sure no one was watching, he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, exposing his intricate tattoos. He made a sign with his hands, interlocking them as if he were praying, but extending his index fingers and touching them together. His tattoos began to glow, though he was not attempting to summon his doll. That would attract too much attention. However, he wished he were able, as it was much more difficult to influence the weather without releasing Ro'tan. Even now, his voice was whispering to him to release his full power and reek havoc on the populous of Karakura, though he knew that would be a fatal mistake.

The light began to dim, and clouds began to glide over the metropolis. Many humans were stopping to gaze at the sky, as they were puzzled at how the sky could go from clear to overcast in a matter of minutes. Tairo released his power and opened his eyes. His tattoos stopped glowing, and he fixed his shirt. He felt much better now. The day had gone from cheery to gloomy virtually instantly, and he had been the cause. He started walking out of the alley when a voice ringing out from behind stopped him. "Still playing with the weather? I would have thought you of all people would use your power for something more...interesting." Said a young, yet mocking voice.

Tairo smiled sardonically as he turned to face the seemingly young girl that stood before him. "Sorenna, what an unpleasant surprise. To what do I owe this unwelcome vist?"

"Oh cut the crap. I have a proposition for you. Interested?"

"Depends. What do you have in mind?"

Sorenna simply winked and shadow stepped away. Sighing, Tairo did the same, following her trail of reiatsu. What was his old companion going to offer him, and where was she taking him? 'I suppose I'll find out' he thought, as he increased his speed to keep up with her.
~~~
I hope I can still join. This looks really intersting, and I hope my character will be alright. I've never played a bount, so I thought it might be intersting to try. Sorry if my logic is a bit off. I think I've assumed a lot of things that the show didn't mention.

Last edited by Shenzo on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount   Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Approved Rank 0
Back to top Go down

Character Application: Tairo Misagi-Bount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: