The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. Empty
PostSubject: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Changing squads wasn't something he could argue much with, though it did put him at a bit of a loss, and, dare he say it, an advantage. Suad 7, apparently, was lacking a captain. At his current ranking, this made Kaoseu the man in charge, as he was the highest level Shinigami in the squad. The thoughts and possibilities were endless, and Kaoseu couldn't help but think of the fresh start he could make here, and the ever so real possibility of him making captain. He began to take in a deep breath but that was cut short by the trunk of a large tree trying to attach itself to his face. Kaoseu sat up and grumbled, cursing his wandering mind. He sat there a moment, scratching his head as he looked down the path he had mindlessly wandered from, and caught sight of what appeared to be a Shinigami in a bit of a hurry. He smiled to himself, thinking of the possibility of new recruits as he stood and inserted himself directly into the path of the oncoming Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Indeed Arawn was in a rush, and that is problematic when you can't see. But that was the reason for his running. But a few moments ago he had dropped his glasses and someone had smashed them. It was all an accident, the other person apologized. Unfortunately the only repair shop was on the other side of Seireitei. He didn't see the man step into his path until it was too late, and barreled into him at full force. After his tumble Arawn got to his feet, his head ached slightly. He looked around; he could barely make out the make out the shape of other person.
“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going.” Arawn nearly laughs at the comment, even if he could look where he was going, he can’t SEE where he’s going. At this rate he was bound to run into more people, both literally and figuratively. Arawn moves over to the fuzzy figure. “Let me help you up.” He was in a hurry, but it didn’t give him a excuse to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Kaoseu chuckled and stood, helping the other person up. He saw he was clutching a pair of broken glasses in his hand. He laughed as he replied,

It doesn't look like you can even see where you're going, kid. Need a lift to the repair shop? Shunpo is much faster and it's safer, especially for you at the moment, if someone goes with you. What's the hurry anyway?"

Kaoseu looked the newcomer over, his mind racing. This guy looked more like an intellectual than anything else. He made a bit of an intrigued noise, as he awaited a response from the blind Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 pm

It was good the man wasn't too angry after the collision. Most shinigami he had met were less than friendly to him. Since he wasn't assigned to a squad he was usually given busy work; sweeping, moving boxes, taking care of hell butterflies, etc. Since he offered, he should ask for assistance."Well yes I could use some help." the broken spectacles dangled in his hands. "I don't think I'll make it in time before they close." To be honest Arawn wasn't sure he was even traveling in the right direction toward the shop, but was certain it wasn't in the direct he was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Kaoseu nodded as the man clutched the spectacles to himself.

"Now, take a deep breath, hold it, and try not to let go while we're moving. On the count of three. One. Two. THREE!" on 3, Kaoseu grabbed hold of the Shinigami and began Flash Stepping to the repair shop. 30 seconds later, they had arrived and the broken glasses forfeited. They were told it'd be at least an hour's wait, so they decided staying would be the wisest course of action. Trying to make small talk, Kaoseu decided some questions were favorable.

"So, ya got a squad? Or a name?" he asked, being as he hadn't even gotten this Shinigami's name yet. Kaoseu was lounging against a wall, surveying the room from a small corner of the smaller shop.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm

"Arawn sir." At this point Arawn could only guess that this man was on higher rank than he. The quick moving technique wasn't very common. "Arawn Dan'Shir." He took a moment to fix his robes. Their trip had him a bit ruffled. "I just graduated the academy." he sighs abit, his graduation was quite the disappointment, but he had gotten a taste of the other world politics. "I've yet to join a division. From what I can tell I'm not high demand." He chuckled, his grades overall weren't bad when in the academy, but they were nowhere near stellar. It was to be expected when given a totally foreign subject matter. "I'm trying to apply to the twelfth squad, I hope to have an appointment with the captain sooner or later." The captain was a hard man to get hold of it seems. "I put in some applications to other squads too, but no responses." It was much like his previous life, trying to land a job after school was tough.

"I might as you the same sir." Arawn said after thinking "Who are you and what squad are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Kaoseu sniffed at the formalities. he hardly let his own squad mates call him "sir".

"Kaoseu Enjel. And no need to go on with the 'sir' stuff. But nice to meet you, Arawn. And I feel for ya' in the limbo aspect of joining a squad. Plus, it can even jump around after that. Up until a few days ago, I was in Squad 11. Now I'm the highest ranking member of Squad 7. Try an application for them yet, by the by?" he asked. He grinned and shook his head. "Anyways, 12th squad's a hell of a squad to try and get into. If you do get in, do me a favor and lighten up on testing stuff on 11th squad members?" he asked jokingly, but with a hint of pleading seriousness. He himself had been tested on before, and shuddered at the memory, but not letting his features change from the indesirable memory.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 pm

The idea of testing items on other people hadn't crossed his mind. But upon thinking about it; testing on people would eventually happen. He took the words to heart. "I shall keep that in mind, Kaoseu." Arawn stopped himself from using 'sir' it had long become a habit. He was bad with names, using 'sir' covered up that shortcoming well. It was a very respectful and yet impersonal title. As he thought about it, his eye drifted to the other’s weapon. “I do have a question of you Kaoseu. Is that weapon you have your zanpukto?” He points at the sheathed blade at his back. “I was issued this weapon during my time at the academy. How did you get yours?”
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Kaoseu grinned at the question. His story wasn't quite as the same.

"I was given one of my blades by the Academy. I stole the other the same day. I had seen it in the library, along with several other unused, unclaimed Zanpakuto, hanging on the wall. When the Library cleared, I broke the glass on the wall and took my second blade. I couldn't help it. I felt it callin' out to me, and I couldn't just leave it like that. I guess it was a disruption of my youth. Anyways, I acted as if I had found the blade the next day, and asked of the librarian permission to keep it, which she so graciously granted. So, to this day, I've had both my Zanpakuto. Really, it's not much of a story. While we're on the topic of stories, what's yours? As in, how long ya been here, what was your life like before you died, etcetera, etcetera."
Kaoseu asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 am

Arawn could only laugh. "It's surprising that no one suspected you. Or perhaps the librarian figured as much and simply let you have it." he smiled imagining the spectacle. "I only ask since I've yet to gain a zanpukto of my own." Arawn quickly recounts his modest graduation. "After that I was given a session with a group of people, they said something about being incompatible. Although I'm not sure what that meant." He scratched his head as the memory played out in him mind. "There are stories of people getting paired with a weapon, and others of weapons finding them. I was just a bit curious which had occurred for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.   New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Squad, New Faces, New Perspective.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: