The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bleach Universe and Affiliation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleach Universe

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Bleach Universe and Affiliation   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 am

Bleach Universe, an RP based on the Bleach Anime and Manga. We're currently up for help on plot ideas and we need some division captains.
Current Captains: Squad 3 - Me, Squad 8 - Nami.
Zephyr is the Cero Espada.
Come along and have fun with the rest of us Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of posts : 718
Where the hell am i? : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
job/ intrests : Bartender/ Drink
quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Universe and Affiliation   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:23 am

Everyone seems to do this, make an account just to post up some advert but that those nothing good. It annoys the admins cause it means there is a load of unused account on the sites and in annoys the mods cause I get annoying alert about this crap.

I'm pretty sure this forum was intend for those who Rp here to suggest other sites they Rp and that works fine because we've wrote with them already and most likely like them so we'd probably join

But in this care where I've no idea who the fuck you are, I only get annoyed at and I never even consider looking at the site let alone joining so maybe you should re-think you advertisement approach

Someone owes me a Pint
Ri~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleach Universe

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Universe and Affiliation   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

I didn't post this here just for fun. You can freely go to my forum and post a link back. I lost the link and I recently found it. you may not like it that i posted it here and left, but I had to get off right after I posted it. I am working on other things, when I have time, I'll RP on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlamin1
Hueco Horde Faction Leader

Male
Number of posts : 1527
Where the hell am i? : Thomasville, Pa - United States
job/ intrests : Navy Nuke
quote : “Thou art all ice. Thy kindness freezes.”
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Universe and Affiliation   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Marlamin1

Now now Ri, I'd rather have adverts here than spammed in the PM box like a certain woman we all know by now...

I apologize for my hound, he doesn't sleep much lol...

Feel free to post or not, it is not a requirement and as far as I'm concerned, if you were able to find us in order to advertise your own site, that means others will find it that much easier. In some way, the advertisement of other sites here, brings in more people to join us! Razz

So thank you, and have a nice day!

~ Marly ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Universe and Affiliation   

Back to top Go down

Bleach Universe and Affiliation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1