The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC: Gee thanks Marly, but I can jump high even if I can't move fast.

Arawn was getting used to the instant movement everyone seemed to employ. He was curious to ask about it, but this was neither the time or place.
They quickly crossed the field and entered the building. He could still hear the sounds of battle from outside. He wondered if Ri would be okay alone. The others in the group had looks of concern, obviously they were thinking the same. Despite that they had to move forward. If they failed to reach the target it would make all of Ri's efforts for not. They had entered into a long well lit hallway, there were some doors along one side of the hall. Arawn could see himself again, meaning the spell the captain had used had expired. Now visible they would need to be extra careful, he had hoped they could keep the spell going til they reached the target. He could only guess that it would be too taxing to do so, or that the spell itself might lead to their being detected.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 am

"Now then" Each of the five Ri's said in union. "Looks like the odds are six on five"

Two more guard had entered the fight back it a five on six royal. Each Ri stood in a circle facing outward each had the same stance and the same cocky grin on theirs faces.

"It's hardly fair, best even the odds" Each of the Ri's said as they rejoined into one person again." Not its one of six , now it's fair"

Ri had no need to pretend to be a large force now that all the guard had been attached to him and he rather fight solo, it was just his style. Gripping his Zanpakuto tight he shunpo'd behind the furthest guard and in a flash of blood and steel the guard fell to his knees, Ri wasn't anywhere to be seen but his voice could be heard by all.

"Five"

Appearing again in the centre of the guards, Ri had to move fast to dodge the barrage of clumsy and heavy handed attack, every easy to dodge one at a time but five at once was slightly harder. Ri pressed his foot into the soft clay and with a roar he slice his Zanpakuto straight through the inferior weapons of his attackers, two blades fell to the ground follow by their owners.

"Three"

Ri figured he'd fought enough to buy time for everyone else and they could soon be in need of his help so he was going to have to end this rather soon. Shunpo'ing again he move from side to side as he charged at a long guard who could hardly see Ri approach. Ri's Zanpakuto ran the man straight through with utter ease, kicking the corpse off this blade Ri turned his attention to the final guards.

"Two"

The two guards shook in fear, after seeing their comrades fall they couldn't help but. The bigger guard who looked like he fell off many the ugly trees in his youth found courage some where in his being and charged foolishly at Ri.

Ri shunpo'd behind the man and without bothering to look back, he jabbed his blade into mans skull and pried it out in a flash.

"one"

Ri walked slowly toward the last guard who was hold his ground, fear was in his eyes but so was anger. As Ri entered range the man swung but Ri had already made his move , returned his Zanpakuto to his sheath and started running into the building.

"And then there was none"

At first the guard thought Ri had took pity and spared him but then blood shot from his chest and his upper body slide apart from his lower and his life fade form his being.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 am

Kurama nodded, acknowledging that he understood his instructions. He flash stepped forward a couple times to separate himself from the group then continued with a quick walking pace. He tried to keep his foot steps as quiet as possible while doing so for he could still be heard even though he was not able to be seen. Kurama passed a few halls that he was able to turn down but passed them, it was the others' job to find the stairs, he had to make sure no one was up ahead. He couldn't sense anyone down either of the smaller halls so that meant it should be safe for the other two to peek at for a stair case. Up ahead was a different story...

Two guards stood on either side of a large door, both of them had odd looking shades on. They somewhat resembled the shooting glasses that were worn by people in the human realm though had a more silver tint to them. The two men drew odd-looking guns and aimed them at Kurama. It soon became apparent that these shades gave the men the ability to see through veils of invisibility for their shots were more accurate than he'd expected.

Kurama had to actually shunpo in order to dodge the spiritually enhanced ammunition. The sound of gun shots rang throughout the hallways, if Kurama didn't dispatch these two men quickly, they would should be discovered by more guards. Running low on spiritual energy, Kurama was left with little option. He fired off another Obscuring Mist kido and flash stepped away from another couple of bullets. He was now running extremely low on energy but had just enough to use one last ability. "Bow before the Frozen Sage!, Kurounin Aisu!" Kurama's zanpakuto transformed back into it's nodachi state, gleamy its usual light blue sheen. "Touketsu Reiki!" An arctic breeze began to burst through the hallway and surround the two men. Ice began to coat Kurama's zanpakuto as well as the metal on the guards' guns. As it was not possible for snow to occur indoors, the weather effects manifested in a different way than usual. The mist that surrounded them began to freeze and fall in large flurries of snow. All the while Kurama's spiritual energy was being replenished.

The men didn't let up their barrage of bullets as Kurama continued to dodge. He then heard the faint sound of one of the men's weapons running out of ammo. He used senka to appear behind his partner and thrust his nodachi through the man's stomach. The second reloaded his gun and fired franticly at the shinigami. Kurama only needed a few more seconds of time before he was able to angle the man the right way in order to senka behind him as well. He came down with a ferocious chop and severed the man's shoulder, cutting all the way down to his heart. The job was messy but it was over with. He could hear several sets of footsteps coming towards him, two of which were possibly his allies the others were most likely reinforcements. 'Hopefully not the ones that were fighting Ri... I hope he was able to survive such extreme odds...'

Kurama continued to soak up as much energy as possible before dismissing his shikai and suppressing all of his energy once more. The mist faded and the ice began to melt away...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 am

Damn! Kuro thought in annoyance as the guards attacked Kurama. We don't even have the advantage of cover with kido. This bount has thought things out well. We have to find him and put an end to this.
In the confusion and noise of the scuffle going on up ahead, Kuro took the chance to hurriedly dash through the hall and check each of the doors for a staircase. He came across a number of different rooms as he searched. One door revealed a mess hall that was devoid of people, but had several abandoned dishes of food sitting at the tables. Probably left by guards assissting the fight outside. Ri's distraction really was making this easier. The next few doors Kuro checked led to simple sleeping quarters, also empty for the most part. One of them revealed a guard groggily waking up as he heard the sounds of the guns from Kurama's guards. Kuro leapt forward and plunged his zanpakuto into his heart before he had a chance to realize what was going on.

"I'm sorry." he muttered as life ebbed away from the man's shocked face. Wiping his zanpakuto off, Kuro resumed his search. The next room was more interesting. It was a stock room full of the organization's weapons and gadgets. Kuro didn't have time to go through it and see what they had right now, but he made a mental note to let the 12th squad know about it later.

Finally, Kuro came across what he was looking for. The last door he checked revealed a set of emergency stairs that led all the way up to the roof of the complex. Kuro called Arawn and Kurama over to head on up.

"I found the stairs. Start heading up to the third floor. If the bount is there like I suspect, there will be a lot more guards up there with him regardless of Ri's distraction outside."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Arawn dashed up the stairs, but had only cleared two flights when a door opened in front of him. Although he had fought monstrous hollows, he had yet to fight a human target aside from sparring practice. The others had made short work of the enemy, he wondered if he could do the same. Before the door could completely open Arawn kicked it. The man was slammed between the door and it's fame, luck would have it that his gun was knocked from his hand. The man held his head slightly dazed, but his eyes found and focused on the shinigami. He let out a growl and charged at Arawn his hands grasping his neck and lifting him off the stairs.The sudden charge knocked the shinigami's weapon from his hands. He began to squeeze the smaller man. Arawn hadn't planned that far ahead so he panicked, he flailed his legs wildly while his hands tore at the man's vice like fingers. One of these wild kicks landed squarely in the man's chest and a second kick hit into his groin. The grip on his neck loosened and Arawn gasped for breath as he was dropped back to his feet. The man doubled over in pain severely winded. Anger welled up inside him, anger at his own weakness and anger of being choked. Arawn grabbed the kneeling by his ears, a very sensitive area, and twisted. The man raised his involuntarily. Arawn then brought his knee into his face repeatedly. His pant leg was now wet with blood, the man tried to stand his arms rose and pushed Arawn backwards giving him the space he needed. Nose broken and eye bloodied he staggered to his feet. Arawn punched the man and sent him stumbling backwards over the railing to the ground floor below. There was a thud, Arawn didn't bother to look, but picked up his dropped weapon and continued up.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Ri sprinted after the others, he kept to the shadows and moved silently. Entering the house he tip toed around corpse, breadcrumbs from the advance party. The path was clear of treats making Ri's ascent through the house quick.

He could hear the faint sounds of fighting but the corridors seemed unending nearly a maze. He wondered from a moment if a minator was roaming the halls some where. Two more corpse blaze his trails to his comrades he doubt he was far.

The corridors were cold, the air felt heavy and wet. Ri figured Kurama had released his Zanpakuto, hopefully they weren't in trouble. Ri quickened his pace shunpoing to the ends of corridors. The sounds of battle were louder now, he was close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)   The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coven of Conquest (mission, semi-open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2