The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something New Awaits; Kaoseu's New Path?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Something New Awaits; Kaoseu's New Path? Empty
PostSubject: Something New Awaits; Kaoseu's New Path?   Something New Awaits; Kaoseu's New Path? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

A blissful moment of peace. The sky a deep blue, the clouds lazily floating, birds chirping, and wind gentle. It was the perfect day to rest, and that is exactly what Kaoseu planned to use it for. He had left early in the morning and arrived at his cave a few hours later. He entered and was struck by something odd. The giant crystal that hung from the ceiling wasn't as bright as normal. Kaoseu shrugged and lay down, looking up at the ceiling. He was entranced by the soft white light that emenated from the behemoth jewel in the ceiling. He began to drift off as his mind wandered. Just before his eyes closed, he realized what was off about the crystal structure. It was spiderwebbed with black cracks, but the cracks made the intricate and unmistakeable image of a cruel looking mask.

Everything was dark. Then, as if a light was flicked on, Kaoseu's mind seemed to diverge. He knew instantly he was within Black and White, seeing what they both saw at the same time. They were together though, in one form, and looking at the same figure. It was cloaked, but a bit of hair and an eye could be seen poking out the front of the hood. The hair was stark white, as his own was, and the eye was yellow and black, from what he could see. His heart hammered inside his chest as his body in Soul Society began to breath heavily and twitch. Kaoseu watched and listened as the figure spoke in an eerie, bivocaled voice.

"Ah, I see we have an unwanted visitor. Well, I'll take that as my leave. And as for you Kaoseu Enjel... I'll see you soon enough." There was a huge wave of Reiatsu that rushed over him, making him cough and sputter, blood coming from the mouth of his actual body, which was now suspended in the air, eye level with the giant crystal, still slumbering. He awoke with a start as the figure laughed manically and disappeared. Just before he fell from the shock, he caught a glimpse of his face. His eyes were receding from a yellow and black hue and the spiderweb of cracks seemed to disappear. Kaoseu plummeted to the ground below him, crashing into the ground with a hard crack. Instead of picking himself up, he lay there, breathing heavily, his mind terrified. In the light filtering through the crack in the wall he entered from, he could see it was already dark. He must have been asleep for hours.

He slowly sat up, his head thrumming, his body aching. He cursed as he popped his shoulder back into place and looked up at the now normal gem. He shook his head, thoroughly shaken emotionally and physically. He heard a phantom laugh again, this time in his head, as he hurried from the cave. He breathed in the fresh air outside and headed back to his quarters, realizing that things were going to change, and that that Vizard girl had been telling the truth... He could feel it, deep inside him, a shadow of doubt. He hardened his features and resolved to not speak of it to anyone. With a heavy heart and a biting fear, he returned to Seireitei, quietly returning to his barracks, and finally, to his bed, where he lay awake 'til the morning.
Back to top Go down

Something New Awaits; Kaoseu's New Path?
Page 1 of 1