The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misuto Heihachi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuto

Misuto

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Misuto Heihachi. Empty
PostSubject: Misuto Heihachi.   Misuto Heihachi. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 am

Shinigami

Name: Misuto Heihachi.

Height: 6,1

Weight: 163lbs

Personality: Misuto, at first glance, would appear to be stony and cold-hearted in personality, due to his expression, which rarely shows emotion. However, looks can be deceiving.
Misuto keeps his expression unmoving to fool his enemies into thinking he is imposing and scary, whereas in the company of friend, he acts fairly normal, joking and laughing with them.

In battle, Misuto is very calculating, deciding which courses of attack would be the best to take before acting out his strategy, trying to find his opponent's weaknesses and using them against them, no matter what it is.
When fighting an opponent that, in his opinion, he cannot defeat, he will usually consider retreat as an option, except when the stakes are too high to run.

Appearance: Misuto is well built, his muscles apparent but not bulging under his black Shinigami robes, and his face unblemished and smooth. His skin is quite pale, giving him a slightly ghostly appearance.
Under his robe is a standard black shirt and pants, which he finds to be comfortable and manoeverable.
On Misuto's feet is a pair of black sandals, again a standard among Shinigami.
Misuto's eyes are a bright violet, whilst his hair is shoulder-length and blonde.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Arashi Manako takes the sealed form of a 4 foot long katana, the tip curved backwards towards Misuto ever so slightly. Its hilt is dark brown whilst its crossguard takes the form of a golden triangle surrounded by a red square. Attached to the base of the hilt is a small silver chain, with four links forming it.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 10

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting skill: 20

History/Background: Misuto was born in Tokyo 253 years ago, his parents working together at running a small business selling furniture to customers.
He was raised with a decent education and a loving family, never wandering too far into famine at any point. By the time he was 14, he was frequently getting near the highest marks in his classes.

At the age of 25, Misuto was mugged and left for dead in the gutter, being found by a passer-by and being taken to the nearest doctors. However, medicine at the time was not advanced enough to heal his stab wounds, and he died two days after being 'rescued'.
He stayed, as a ghost, around the place his parents worked for a while, until a Shinigami found him and performed a soul buriel, sending him straight up to Rukongai.

After finding his bearings on 'life' in Rukongai, he applied for the Shinigami academy, where he excelled at fighting with his Zanpaktou, finding a link with it quicker than most other novive Shinigami.
Now, with a strong bond to his Zanpaktou, Misuto aims to obey whatever commands he is given by his superiors, and overall be helpful to the human race.

Rp sample: http://hellsingrpg.darkbb.com/hellsing-mansion-f3/an-easy-catch-t860.htm Here's an actual sample of my rping. I am the character named Void. This sample is taken from a RP forum of the anime Hellsing. I think that a sample of my actual posts is better than me writing out a rp sample in the sheet.

Last edited by Misuto on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Misuto Heihachi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto Heihachi.   Misuto Heihachi. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Everything is fine Save for your stats which add up to 70, don't worry a lot of people seem to do that change the stats and your good.
Back to top Go down
Misuto

Misuto

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Misuto Heihachi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto Heihachi.   Misuto Heihachi. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Misuto Heihachi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto Heihachi.   Misuto Heihachi. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 am

Approved Rank -0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misuto Heihachi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto Heihachi.   Misuto Heihachi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misuto Heihachi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: