The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speed training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu

Karasu

Male
Number of Posts : 22
Registration Date : 2010-07-16

Speed  training Empty
PostSubject: Speed training   Speed  training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Karasu was around the Hollow training area bored and he really didnt feel like doing anything but lay down eat and chill. He then had rememberd his battle with Kao and that if he dont increase his speed he wont be able to dodge his attacks now that he has lost some of his power. He then started to think of how should he train this stat, would he run around all day and see if that help or would he just put heavy bags on his legs and run around. Karasu then decided to put 100 pound bags on both of his legs,each leg having about 300 punds on them.

Karasu then started to run around the training grounds and everytime somebody saw him they would laugh at him because they thought this was a old wast of time training method. Karasu ran around he even sometimes cheated because those bags where VERY heavy. Karasu stopped every ten minutes to get a snack and some water seeing even hollows have to eat and drink. Karasu had been training for about 4 hours now and he began to take a 15 minut break. Karasu had sat down under a tree and relax as he took the bags off his legs.

Karasu then had fallen asleep under the tree seeing that it was very cumfy and that it block the sun from his eyes. Karasu then had woken up 30 minuts later thinking ''Aww Damn I need to get back to my training or I will never be able to become faster than Kao''. Karasu quickly tied them back on his legs and began to run around again. Karasu is running alot easyier than he was before with the Bags. Karasu thought that nap must have made his body use to the Bags. Karasu then sat down back under the same tree because he was done now and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Speed training
Page 1 of 1