The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Shikuro walked through forrest, sticking to the road, he was just doing a patrol not in gigai though he felt bored not really seeing anything about to heppen soon though he enjoed walking in the shadows. The tree gave a nice shadow, giving Shikuro a feeling of protection, he loved the shadows ward around him, sorta like a safe guard, it had always been usefull to him, so he took his time walking through the forrest possibly slowly than he had to but he didn't really feel like leaving the shadows so soon.

So he just enjoyed his time in the warding shadows giving off by the tree's long branches with its many green leaf's gladly taking the sun on them instead it seemes, though small sunligt reaches through due to the wind blowing through.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Pajaro soared over a forest, about teh average eagle's altitude. when he felt the presense of a shinigami, About the same level as him too... Pajaro fired up an Onda Llamarada and Fired it at the trees below, If he got lucky he would have a free meal...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Shikuro felt the sun breaking through the tree's though the color of this light wasn't like the sun should be, he tossed himself aside, immediatly surpressing his spiritual presure as the bean hit the ground though he was hidding out in the shadows of the bushes, waiting. It had been a close one, if he hadn't been so quick on his toes that might have either hurt him badly, or worse killed him off right there.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Pajaro lost his prey, but he wouldnt fly below the tree line. Pajaro was probably to big to fly out of it in any hurry, so it was in his best interest to stay above and get lucky...

"Come out come out where ever you are!" Pajaro yelled this as he charged another Onda Llamarada... Firing it in another place away from the hole he had already blasted.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

Shikurobite down on his finger creating a small wound though not useing it yet, he then look at the other beam getting blasted down fortunatly not where he had hid himself.
"Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of motals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath... Hado 18 Luna Strike"
Shikuro started glow as he then tossed up a light ball into the air, sending it after the attacking hollow though counting on it dodging it, he then started running down the forrst as he knew a another attack was on its way, though his whereabout was nicely covered by the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)   Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the shadows. (Pajaro Please)
Page 1 of 1