The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conall McLoughlin [Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Conall McLoughlin [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 am

Shinigami ((Not sure if he would qualify as a rouge shinigami or not, seeing as he woke up in rukongai with his zanpakutos almost immediately after he died))

Name: Conall McLoughlin

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 155 lbs.

Personality: Conall is a very outgoing person, usually talking to complete strangers without any hesitation. This is especially true with women, which he will flirt with, and try to impress. But sadly he tends to make a fool of himself in the process.

Unfortunately, he has a traditionally strong Irish temper, which usually gets him into trouble. He is quick to anger when someone insults him, his family, or women, or harms the innocent. His anger and his 'Never give up' attitude gets him into many fights, which he doesn't mind in the least. Fortunately for him, most of his opponents greatly underestimate him, not expecting someone his size to such a good fighter, or to keep getting back up and to keep fighting every when he can barely stand. This same 'Never give up' mentality is also true when it comes to those he considers friends. He will defend friends until it is physically impossible for him to.

Appearance: Conall is 5'8", 155 lbs., with a very toned body. He has dark brown hair, that he keeps in a short military style haircut. He also has a goatee that he keeps well managed. He has dark green eyes. He two tattoos: 1. A Large Celtic Cross (Example) located on His back. 2. He has a sword with wings tattooed of his right forearm, the blade's tip is at his wrist, and the end of the handle is at his elbow, Around the Swords blade is his mother and father's names on a scroll. He is wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Sealed Zanpakutō : (Note; Conall has no earthly idea where these two 'swords' came from, or what the really are) Conall's Zanpakutōs appear rather odd compared to the other shinigami's. While most appear as katanas, or a dashio set while sealed his take a completely different look, although they are identical. Long, and wide straight blade, that is slightly wider than the hand grip. The wraps on the handles and green and light grey, and the blade is a dark grey color, the handguard has a celtic trinity on the part near the blade edge. The Sheaths hardened leather and are dark green in color. He keeps them both strapped across his back in a 'X' with the blades edges outward, and one handle over each shoulder.
((link this is kinda what i had in mind, the pic is a W.I.P. i have them hand drawn, but no scanner out here, so i had to use MS paint *sigh*))

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 15

Speed: 15

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 15

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character though in no way determine if you are better than another character in a stat. Only your roleplaying can determine that... Remember that these can not increase or decrease, they will not change...))

History/Background: Conall is an true Irishman, born and raised in Dublin. At an early age He swore he could see ghosts, but his friends laughed at him, and when he told his parent they got worried. So he kept his 'gift' a secret almost his entire life. Conall's parents died in a car accident shortly after his senior year of high school, this devestated Conall. It was then that he began to see more ghosts than he had ever seen before. He graduated and went to college to be a linguist. It was the summer in between his third and forth year of collegewhen he died.

Conall woke up in in an alley, on the outskirts of the norther district of Rukongai. When he awoke, the first thing he noticed was the twin blades sitting, sheathed, in his lap. Not knowing what else to do he strapped them across his back. It wasn't until he walked out of the alley when he realized he wasn't home anymore.

It has been three months since he woke up in that alleyway, and he has had quite a few run-ins with the local crime organization. Rumors have reached the ears of the shinigami that a 'rouge' is taking out the gangs in northern rukongai districts.

Rp sample:

-One Wild Night-

:: Dublin, Ireland 1:30 A.M. ::

"OI! SWEETHEART!! could ya get me another beer lass?" Conall said as he practically stood on his barstool to get the bartenders attention. He had been in this pub only a few hours and had already drank quite a few already. "Much obliged, lass." He said as he typed her. As he turned to head back to his table someone deliberately slammed into him, spilling his drink. "Now why in the bloody 'ell you do that for?" he said as he turned and saw nothing but chest. Looking up to meet the gaze of this giant of a man "Damn your a big fucker. Let me ask you something, are you the one who made me spill me drink?" He said without even a hint of fear in his voice. "Yeah it was you got a problem with that you runt?" said the giant. "Aye lad, I do.." Conall said taking the initiative and landing an uppercut i the giants groin. As the giant of a man buckled over, Conall took this opportunity to land a knee to the giants face, breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground. He squatted down to be eye level with the giant, "Oi! You know lad being the biggest turd in here, still makes you a turn boyo, Why don't ya home lad, before i get angry.." he said as he stood and went back to the bar. "You'll pay for this!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU FREAKING RUNT?!? I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!!" bellowed the giant as he stumbled out the bar. Looking back at the bartender, Conall had a cocky smirk on his face as he said "So sweetheart, how was that? were ya impressed?"

:: 3:30 A.M. ::

Conall stumbled out the bar into the street. "OI!! LASS!! I'll be sseein ya tomorrow...what was yer name-" As the door to the bar slammed shut in his face. He let out a heavy sigh and, putting the earpieces to his IPod and hitting play, started his long walk home. Jamming out and singing out loud he never heard them coming. Two of them had been waiting in the ally a block from the bar, grabbing him and throwing him head first into a dumpster. Dazed and Drunk, he couldn't force the world to stop spinning. His two attackers picked him up and pinned his arms to the alley's wall. It was then that Conall fully reallized what was happening, as he saw the giant from the bar standing there with a large iron pipe in his hand.

"Not so tough now are ya runt?" the giant said smiling.
Half-laughing "Three lad? yer gonna be needen more Than THAT!!" he yelled pushing the thugs pinning his arms backwards. Just as he broke free the giant swung the pipe, aiming for his head. Conall ducked and punched the giant in the ribs, making the giant wince in pain. Conall quickly took this opportunity to plant a straight kick into the giants knee, making the giant fall to one knee. Conall broke combat, turned and started to sprint into the night, when he heard something that scared him. A Gunshot. The bullet tore threw Conall's right knee, making him fall to the ground screaming in pain,and roll to a stop a few feet later. Gritting his teeth and gathering as much strength as he could, Conall started to crawl out of the ally, when the two thugs grabbed his legs, sending fresh wave of excruciating pain through his entire body, and dragged him back to the end of the alley. It was there that they, along with the giant, beat him so bad that blood was flowing out of his knee, mouth, and nose. "Alright boys, that enough" The giant said and he pull his pistol out again, sit him up against that dumpster there." After they goon had set him up against the dumpster, the giant asked: "Any last words runt?" as he aimed at Conalls head. In one last act of defiance he raised his arm and gave the giant a one fingered salute. "Póg mo thóin!" he muttered, and, as more blood spilled from of his mouth, he began to laugh. Then everything went black.

:: District 80, North Rukongai, Daybreak::

'I'm alive' He thought as his eyes fluttered open. He was looking up into the morning sky. 'I must be, man I thought that giant was gonna shoot me.' He turned his head from side to side, trying to get his bearings and assess the damage "same alley as last night, i think', not wanting to move to much, when he noticed the weight on his legs, "what the bloody hell?" he said out loud when he looked at his legs. "Holy....what the hell are these?" He said as an odd feeling ran over his body. he quickly set them on the ground and stood up. 'wait a minute..my knee is healed?...what the hell, did i dream all that?" he thought as he checked over himself. 'no blood, same cloths as last night, i don't even smell of booze? he thought as he turned to leave the alley. He went three steps when another strange feeling swept over him, almost making him vomit, 'The hell?' he thought as he took a step back, the feeling began to subside. 'Whats the bloody hell is going on here?' he wondered, glancing back at the two swords on the ground, and as he did the feeling was gone completely. "i'm not bloody sure what the hell is going on here," he said walking back, picking up the blades and strapping them to his back, one over each shoulder, "But you two'll be comin with me."

Last edited by Conall on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : [Finishing Touches])
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 am

Looks alright to me, but I'll hold off approval until one of the admins takes a look. Duel zanpakutos are supposed to be extremely rare, and for that reason are not often approved.

As to your status, we'll just have to have somebody find you in the rukongai and bring you to the academy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 am

ok sweet, i hope they approve the duels i have a kick-ass name picked out, even though it is really long. and i am already working on a few future posts.

i just wish i had a scanner so i could upload the drawing of them, lol, it looks so much better than that P.O.S. ms paint picture
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:09 pm

OK finished, waiting for approval *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 am

Double post... but anyway... you have freedom to choose to attend the Shino academy... Or you can troll around like Kenpatchi did...

Approval
Current Rank -> 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conall McLoughlin [Finished]   Conall McLoughlin [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conall McLoughlin [Finished]
Page 1 of 1