The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drilling... (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Drilling... (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Drilling... (Closed)   Drilling... (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 am

The drilling never ended. Every day it'd be the same thing, the same maneuvers, and the same order in which they did them. It was the most boring thing they had to do, and the fact that it was so freaking hot didn't help Kurama's mood. The drill instructor, which was also the fourth seat of their squad, ordered them to stop and circle around him. "Alright, we're going to be doing something a bit different today! We are all going to be randomly assigned to a partner in which you'll have ten minutes to defeat in combat. The catch is, you may only use hand to hand combat. It sickens me how little we practice Hakuda around here. If you were to lose your zanpakuto then how would you fight? Rely solely on Kido to get yourself out alive? Not anymore... Kurama, step up and draw a name from this box."

He did as instructed and dove his hand deep into a box of paper strips. He kind of felt silly, having to pick a name from a box... It was a little childish to be honest, but he'd never question the drill instructor... aloud...

"I picked you Sensei..." Kurama said, showing him the strip of paper. The man laughed and patted him on the back, handing the box off to the fifth seat to continue letting people pick names. "Then let's get started shall we?" The two shinigami untied their zanpakuto from their waists and leaned them against the far wall, leaving themselves ample room to spar away from the others.

It begun without warning, any form of bow or even a flexed muscle to show that he was about to charge forward. The man just flash-stepped towards Kurama with blinding speed. The punch would have probably knocked him unconscious... That is, if it had even come close to him. Kurama had leg swept the man, sending him sprawling onto the ground a few feet away. It may have been a test, or perhaps he was truly oblivious to the fact that Kurama had been spending day and night training his speed outside of the practice yard. Either way, the man didn't seem too happy that he'd been tripped so easily. He came charging once again at Kurama, this time with a deadly uppercut. Kurama jumped up and flipped over his superior and kicked him in the back of the head.

In reality, no amount of hakuda training this man had could match the speed that Kurama now demonstrated. It was of great wonder why the boy hadn't been accepted into Squad Two for he showed extreme potential in the ninja arts. "That's two sir, I believe I've won the match..." His instructor cursed through his teeth and sent Kurama back to the barracks for the remainder of the day...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Drilling... (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: