The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graduation party (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrex

Katrex

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

Graduation party (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 am

The Graduation Party

Warm Saki and and food lined the tables. The smell of food being cooked and brought in was enticing. Tables were lined with recently graduated Shinigami enjoying themselves... Though most would never even earn a seated position. There were of course a few unique faces in the crowd along with the odd seated officer who'd made an appearance. Hell, word was a captain might be turning up

At long last all their hard work had paid off, and a time for rest and relaxation was upon them, even if it was for only one night.

Kat himself was feeling particularly uncomfortable in this situation. He had no idea what to do or how to act. He just nibbled away at his food as he watched the others get gradually drunk and boisterous. He looked around the room to see if there was anyone he recognized. No, Not yet anyway. He gently stroked his sword finding comfort in it. Perhaps he would leave early. Then again it would be a good time to get to know people. He decided to wait to see what would happen.

Last edited by Katrex on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

(OOC:you have the coding backwards on the heading. Just letting you know.)

Nick walked in he had heard that the guy he worked on a mission with was graduating and he thought that since they worked together, he thought he should at least show up and congratulate him. Nick walked into the party and noticed the table with the hot saki, and the food lined tables. He was thinking that he would just come and say congrats, but now he decided that maybe he should stay, and be a familiar face. At the end of the table He could see the graduate nibbling on his food. He walked towards him and took a seat on his right. "Hey, nice party how you doin?" He smiled and threw down some hot sake.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

(Well figuring no one else was is going to join yet Razz, My intention that everyone who's achieved rank one in the last couple of weeks would be here, isn't really working Razz)

Kat jumped as the person sat next to him, having been slightly distracted with his thoughts.

"Oh Nick, Hi" He paused "Well for some it is" he added grinning. "I was about to leave"

A thought hit him "You weren't in my class were you?" he asked questioningly not trying to seem rude but simply curious. " I mean everyone welcome just..." he trailed off awkwardly

"I'm fine!" he added after actually answering nicks question and trying to break his self imposed awkwardness. "How're you"
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Nick smiled, "As a matter of fact yeah I was in your class." Nice took a drink and tossed it down. Nick had barley made it with that class last minute and now it didn't matter to him.

"I'm good, so what squad are you in now?" Nick asked curiously cause He was always a curious person and just felt like he needed to know certian things. He smiled at Kat and took a piece of sushi and smiled in delight now waiting for his question to be answered as he looked at the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 am

Kat nodded, "well then it's you're party too." Katrex ate a peice of sushi picked up the warm ceramic cup and poured himself a drink.

He sipped, "Squad? None yet... I'm still waiting for them to decide on where i'm going. I did well in the exam, I think they want me to pick. Probably 11th or 12th. Then again maybe somewhere else would be better suited for me. We'll see"
He looked around. "It's a shame though that for most of these guys it doesn't even matter, you can smell destiny and they don't have it, they have the smell of booze"
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:21 am

Nick smiled and laughed. "I get what you mean Kat. I'm actually setting my heart on the 12th squad it would be absolutely amazing to be in that squad. Nick looked around the room and realized that no one there seemed to care as much as Kat, and he did. He looked at Kat and raised a glass. "To having destiny." He smiled and waited for Kat to raise his glass before downing what was inside. Maybe he and Kat could be good friends, that is something that Nick will need is more friends around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation party (open to all)   Graduation party (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graduation party (open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: